• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where Should Shadow Wolf Live?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No, it is in NYS....where I am....and that's my story and I'm sticking with it

I think it was originally built as a bomb shelter. Some of those old Cold War era shelters were quite elaborate. I've also heard that some of the old missile silos are up for sale and can be made into nice lodgings. The missiles have been removed, though.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Such generosity by Shadow Wolf !!!

No, that's my place.....I was responding to the post about caves being cold dank dark horrible places to live.....ok they did not say that exactly....but I cold read between the lines.....I'm sure Shadow Wolf could find something similar in Californiastan

Wu Wei

I think it was originally built as a bomb shelter. Some of those old Cold War era shelters were quite elaborate. I've also heard that some of the old missile silos are up for sale and can be made into nice lodgings. The missiles have been removed, though.

Actually there are also people building in caves because they want to live in one, with no thought of a bomb shelter. There are also earthen homes......kind of like big Hobbit holes...use to be one south of my previous house.....I knew where it was, and strangely enough...they were mowing their roof. That was the only way you could tell it was there.

But the bomb shelter and missile silo homes can be interesting and from what I understand, for its size, purchasing an old. unused missile silo is cheap. But sadly, they remove the missiles before you buy it...so frankly.... I don't see the point of buying one.....unless of course you are a super villian of an old school James Bond bad guy....then you could at least have a place to store your doomsday devices

Wu Wei

Nah...I already have this at the back door of my cave.....for...umm...pick-a-nick basket inspections....yeah that's it...pick-a-nick basket inspections

images