• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where Religion & Science Meet: From Global Warming/Climate Change to Global Sunday Laws

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Clearly. But, who is behind the Catholic Church?

Man I guess, perhaps it's just the sinful nature of man shining through. Or maybe there is a diety called Satan that has been living in the basement of the Vatican for 2000 years, like Hellboy, waiting to come out and introduce himself to humanity.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
People can claim Christ as Lord all they want ... but if they refuse to obey Christ, and keep the commandments, and actually bow before the false Christ, they are serving Satan, not Christ.

Not really, The Apostles gave the Gentiles a pretty limited list of commands that were not even commands, more like strong suggestions. Christianity is all about believing in Jesus and confessing his name. Denying Jesus is the one Apostacy that won't be tolerated and will bring about the destruction of everything they built in his name.

Not really, The Apostles gave the Gentiles a pretty limited list of commands that were not even commands, more like strong suggestions. Christianity is all about believing in Jesus and confessing his name. Denying Jesus is the one Apostacy that won't be tolerated and will bring about the destruction of everything they built in his name.

While I agree with the faith factor, this cannot be ignored:

Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Because:

Luke 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

Saying, you believe in Jesus, and not doing what He says, is calling Him Lord in vain. We have to do what He says, lest we are just giving Him lip service, like He condemned the Pharisees for.

Mark 7:6-7 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

David T

Premium Member
The antichrist is mobilizing for the enforcement of his mark. The global climate change movement has not met a halt simply because Donald Trump is in office. Donald Trump is simply giving the power to Christians that are needed, so that with the global climate movement, they can enforce Sunday laws. And not only that, but the climate change movement is moving forward with greater ferocity than ever. The Supreme court is to face off against Juliana vs. United States, in which the lawsuit itself is to make handling climate change compulsory. That means, the United States will absolutely have to make changes to deal with climate change.

Former Republican Cabinet members recently came forth with the Carbon Tax and dividend. This is bad! The climate change movement is part of the liberal agenda. For the Republican right to do this, is to bind hands together with the left, and they will stand as one upon the issue. Just like 175 nations signed the Paris COP21 Agreement, and came together for climate change. The one world government, with 10 nations, is almost here. Are you ready? Are you sure?!
Finally truth don't get back on your meds ..

Riders

Sense all of the Christians here believe the Catholic church is the antichrist and statistics say Catholics make a up huge percentage of 70 percent of Chrstians in AMerica, I would imagine you think the statistics of Christians in AMerica are more like 40 percent , and those who got oa Christian church maybe 10 percent. That makes Christians the minority in AMerica.

siti

...The little dog laughed to see such fun
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

I checked three times and discovered that this thread is NOT in the jokes forum...

BTW the seventh day is Saturday not Sunday - but we'd better keep that to ourselves I suppose...

Finally truth don't get back on your meds ..

Hmm?

Sense all of the Christians here believe the Catholic church is the antichrist and statistics say Catholics make a up huge percentage of 70 percent of Chrstians in AMerica, I would imagine you think the statistics of Christians in AMerica are more like 40 percent , and those who got oa Christian church maybe 10 percent. That makes Christians the minority in AMerica.

Well, Donald Trump and others would certainly call Catholics Christians.

...The little dog laughed to see such fun
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

I checked three times and discovered that this thread is NOT in the jokes forum...

BTW the seventh day is Saturday not Sunday - but we'd better keep that to ourselves I suppose...

More specifically, Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset. Why did you think this is a joke thread though?

Altfish

Veteran Member
I would suggest watching the video. But Sunday Laws are the end goal of the global warming, and climate change movement. Pope Francis' "ecological conversion" means that he is seeking for means enforcing Sunday Laws.
What have you been drinking?...or is it the drugs that you're on?

David T

Premium Member
Hmm?

Well, Donald Trump and others would certainly call Catholics Christians.

More specifically, Friday Sunset to Saturday Sunset. Why did you think this is a joke thread though?
Don Quixote isn't fiction. Can we talk the documentrary mib men in black. Clearly we have an illegal alien problem being hidden from us by secret government agencies. We have emperical proof. And can we talk about why nut****s love the bible?

Check out these articles.

The next National Justice and Peace Network of England and Wales annual conference will be held on 21-23 July and take the theme: A Sabbath for the Earth and the Poor: The challenge of Pope Francis.
Booking now: NJPN Conference - 'The Challenge of Pope Francis'
The Spring edition of the NJPN newsletter leads with a reflection on the ‘Truer meaning of Sabbath’, written by John Bell of the Iona Community. We are reminded of the message of Pope Francis in LaudatoSi’ that

‘the present parlous state of the planet’s ecology indicates that a Sabbath for the earth is equally significant for the survival of rich and poor’

The NJPN Swanwick conference in July will seek to develop this notion of BEAUTY and SABBATH as fundamental to the way we relate to God, ourselves, each other, creation, our life in society.
NJPN Newsletter – Spring 2017 | NATIONAL JUSTICE & PEACE NETWORK
Ecological conversion also means dealing with time differently, both as an individual and as a society. We need to rediscover the “rhythm of time the alternation between work and rest with Sunday as the commonly shared weekly day of rest.
Our common home
We cannot wait until governments are enlightened enough to legislate and cap the carbon emissions. Matters are urgent. We have to act now, without any delay. ...

One thing we can easily do to achieve this goal: we can declare Sunday to be a fossil fuel-free day or a low-carbon day or at least an energy-saving day.
Slow Sunday: The simple solution to global warming | Satish Kumar

David1967

Premium Member
Sense all of the Christians here believe the Catholic church is the antichrist

Absolutely not. I am not Catholic, and I certainly have never thought of Catholics that way. That is a pretty broad statement.

Riders

Absolutely not. I am not Catholic, and I certainly have never thought of Catholics that way. That is a pretty broad statement.

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think its a broad statement though. I didn't say all Christians, I said all Christians in these forums.

I've seen tons and tons of anti Catholic statement by several different Christians here. So it does seem that a good bit of the Christians here seem to have anti Catholic sentiment.

Id like to find out if there are any Catholic Christians here in this forum and see what they have to say in response.