• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS GOD'S 4th COMMANDMENT IS ABOLISHED?

2ndpillar

So you believe Peter is Satan and Paul is his false prophet? Well you are unique. I have never heard that one before. You are twisting scripture. I do agree however that the test to know if someone is from God or not from God is if they believe and obey what Gods Word says. However, your view on Peter and Paul is not biblical and is twisting scripture so we will agree to disagree on that one.

Take Care.
It was Yeshua who called Peter "Satan and a stumbling block to me" (Matthew 16:23). It was Yeshua who fed Judas Iscariot the "devil" in fulfilment of Zechariah 11:12-13, as quoted in Matthew 27:9-10, which is just prior to the prophecy with regards to Peter in Zechariah 11:14-17. The fulfillment of the prophet Isaiah 22:15-25 was done by appointing Peter head of the church ("royal household") of David. I suggest that you actually read the "Law and the prophets". Keep in mind, your "holy" bible misquotes the verse Mt 27:9 as being from Jeremiah, which it is not.

Zech 12 I said to them, “If it is good in your sight, give me my wages; but if not, never mind!” So they weighed out thirty shekels of silver as my wages. 13Then the LORD said to me, “Throw it to the potter, that magnificent price at which I was valued by them.” So I took the thirty shekels of silver and threw them to the potter in the house of the LORD. 14Then I cut in pieces my second staff Union, to break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Mt 27:9Then that which was spoken through Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled: “AND THEY TOOK THE THIRTY PIECES OF SILVER, THE PRICE OF THE ONE WHOSE PRICE HAD BEEN SET by the sons of Israel; 10AND THEY GAVE THEM FOR THE POTTER’S FIELD, AS THE LORD DIRECTED ME.”

3rdAngel

It was Yeshua who called Peter "Satan and a stumbling block to me" (Matthew 16:23). It was Yeshua who fed Judas Iscariot the "devil" in fulfilment of Zechariah 11:12-13, as quoted in Matthew 27:9-10, which is just prior to the prophecy with regards to Peter in Zechariah 11:14-17. The fulfillment of the prophet Isaiah 22:15-25 was done by appointing Peter head of the church ("royal household") of David. I suggest that you actually read the "Law and the prophets". Keep in mind, your "holy" bible misquotes the verse Mt 27:9 as being from Jeremiah, which it is not.
According to the scriptures, Peter is not Satan and Paul is not his false prophet. The word "Satan" in the Hebrew and Greek, literally means adversary or "opponent or one who opposes us" or "accuser" (Σατανᾶς, ᾶ, ὁ; from שָׂטָן ). Its application is normally applied to the the devil (Lucifer) but can be applied to an adversary or opponent. Peter was opposing Jesus and was never appointed the head of the Church according to the scriptures. That is a false interpretation of the scriptures held by the Roman Catholic Church.

As posted earlier, your view on Peter and Paul is not biblical and is twisting scripture so we will agree to disagree on that one. According to the scriptures, Lucifer commonly referred to in the scriptures as Satan (adversary or one who opposes) is a fallen angelic being called a cherubim in the scriptures. These are the highest rank of the angels, always in God's presence ministering to God.

Isaiah 14:12-17 12, How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! 13, For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15, Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 16, They that see you shall narrowly look on you, and consider you, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 17, That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?​
Ezekiel 28:12-17 12, Son of man, take up a lamentation on the king of Tyrus, and say to him, Thus said the Lord GOD; You seal up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13, You have been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of your tabrets and of your pipes was prepared in you in the day that you were created. 14, You are the anointed cherub that covers; and I have set you so: you were on the holy mountain of God; you have walked up and down in the middle of the stones of fire. 15, You were perfect in your ways from the day that you were created, till iniquity was found in you. 16, By the multitude of your merchandise they have filled the middle of you with violence, and you have sinned: therefore I will cast you as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy you, O covering cherub, from the middle of the stones of fire. 17, Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty, you have corrupted your wisdom by reason of your brightness: I will cast you to the ground, I will lay you before kings, that they may behold you.​

Jesus was not calling Peter Satan but talking to Satan who was trying to tempt Jesus by using Peter as His spokes man or referring to Peter who was opposing Jesus in telling the disciples that he must die for the sins of the world. Lucifer normally referred to as "Satan" or the devil cannot be Peter because Peter was a man while Lucifer was a fallen cherub who was always in the presence of God and not a man. In fact to prove this even further to you it was Lucifer (the devil, normally referred to as Satan) that was with Jesus in the wilderness tempting Jesus in Matthew 4:1-11. Short version here in Mark after Jesus was baptized and led into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Mark 1:12-13 12, And immediately the spirit drives him into the wilderness. 13, And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to him.​

Therefore your claim that Peter is Lucifer commonly referred to as Satan is impossible according to the scriptures.
Zech 12 I said to them, “If it is good in your sight, give me my wages; but if not, never mind!” So they weighed out thirty shekels of silver as my wages. 13Then the LORD said to me, “Throw it to the potter, that magnificent price at which I was valued by them.” So I took the thirty shekels of silver and threw them to the potter in the house of the LORD. 14Then I cut in pieces my second staff Union, to break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

Mt 27:9Then that which was spoken through Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled: “AND THEY TOOK THE THIRTY PIECES OF SILVER, THE PRICE OF THE ONE WHOSE PRICE HAD BEEN SET by the sons of Israel; 10AND THEY GAVE THEM FOR THE POTTER’S FIELD, AS THE LORD DIRECTED ME.”
Which has nothing to do or support your view that, the Apostle Peter is Satan and the Apostle Paul is his false prophet. May you receive Gods correction and be blessed dear friend.

Take Care.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

According to the scriptures, Peter is not Satan and Paul is not his false prophet. The word "Satan" in the Hebrew and Greek, literally means adversary or "opponent or one who opposes us" or "accuser" (Σατανᾶς, ᾶ, ὁ; from שָׂטָן ). Its application is normally applied to the the devil (Lucifer) but can be applied to an adversary or opponent. Peter was opposing Jesus and was never appointed the head of the Church according to the scriptures. That is a false interpretation of the scriptures held by the Roman Catholic Church.
In the Revelation of Yeshua per Revelation 20:2, it defines "Satan" as the "devil", "dragon", and the "serpent of old". As per Yeshua calling Peter "Satan" and a "stumbling block to me", well, "Satan"/"devil" is not a "stumbling block to me", but an adversary as you just stated. And Judas, who was fed the "devil", wasn't actually either "Satan", or the "devil", as the "devil" is a spirit who inspires actions, but Judas was chosen by the LORD to be one of the 3 shepherds of Zechariah 11, who were all "annihilated" in the same generation/"month" which would include both Peter and Paul. It is not until the "end of the age" that the tares, "those who commit lawlessness, and are "stumbling blocks" will be removed (Matthew 13:30 & 38-42). Until that time they are protected by the land owner until the "end of the age" (Matthew 13:24-30). Paul is the vehicle for producing the false gospel of grace, the "tare seed", the gospel of lawlessness, whereas if you believe me, "we will not all sleep/die", which is antithetical to the Word of God with respect to Jeremiah 31:30, which states "everyone will die for their own iniquities". You can't have your cake and eat it to. Peter and Judas Iscariot were of the same mold and source. Peter and Paul were the two "staffs" taken to "pasture the flock (Gentile church) doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:7). The Gentile church, the "adulteress", was purchased for "many days" for the equivalence of 30 shekels of silver (Hosea 3), until Israel returns. While Peter wasn't the "rock"/"stone" (Isaiah 28:16) that "Zion" is built on, that is the dogma of the Roman Catholic Church, but Peter was given the keys of David (Matthew 16:19), which is the fulfillment of Isaiah 22:22, and as stated in Is 22:25, his heir will "fall" and all those hanging onto him will be "cut off".

Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Therefore your claim that Peter is Lucifer commonly referred to as Satan is impossible according to the scriptures.
Yeshua called Peter "Satan", not "Lucifer". The same "Satan"/"devil" which Yeshua refers to in Revelation 20:10, which is a spirit and not a man. It is the "demon" "unclean spirit" of the "devil" which deludes men (Revelation 16:13).

2ndpillar

Which has nothing to do or support your view that, the Apostle Peter is Satan and the Apostle Paul is his false prophet. May you receive Gods correction and be blessed dear friend.
Zechariah 11 points out two "shepherds" who were to be "annihilated"/die in the same month/generation as the 3rd "shepherd" who is identified in Matthew 27:9-5 as Judas Iscariot. Those two shepherds/"staffs" were Paul (Zech 11:10) and Peter (Zechariah 11:17), the "worthless shepherd", upon whose supposed unconfirmed testimony, is a "brother" of Paul. Well certainly they are "brothers" for they both "pastured" the "flock doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:7). As a member of that "flock", according to Isaiah 22:25, you are looking at being "cut off".

3rdAngel

As posted earlier, your view on Peter and Paul is not biblical and is twisting scripture so we will agree to disagree on that one. According to the scriptures, Lucifer commonly referred to in the scriptures as Satan (adversary or one who opposes) is a fallen angelic being called a cherubim in the scriptures. These are the highest rank of the angels, always in God's presence ministering to God.

Isaiah 14:12-17 12, How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! 13, For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15, Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 16, They that see you shall narrowly look on you, and consider you, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 17, That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?​
Ezekiel 28:12-17 12, Son of man, take up a lamentation on the king of Tyrus, and say to him, Thus said the Lord GOD; You seal up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13, You have been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of your tabrets and of your pipes was prepared in you in the day that you were created. 14, You are the anointed cherub that covers; and I have set you so: you were on the holy mountain of God; you have walked up and down in the middle of the stones of fire. 15, You were perfect in your ways from the day that you were created, till iniquity was found in you. 16, By the multitude of your merchandise they have filled the middle of you with violence, and you have sinned: therefore I will cast you as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy you, O covering cherub, from the middle of the stones of fire. 17, Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty, you have corrupted your wisdom by reason of your brightness: I will cast you to the ground, I will lay you before kings, that they may behold you.​

Jesus was not calling Peter Satan but talking to Satan who was trying to tempt Jesus by using Peter as His spokes man or referring to Peter who was opposing Jesus in telling the disciples that he must die for the sins of the world. Lucifer normally referred to as "Satan" or the devil cannot be Peter because Peter was a man while Lucifer was a fallen cherub who was always in the presence of God and not a man. In fact to prove this even further to you it was Lucifer (the devil, normally referred to as Satan) that was with Jesus in the wilderness tempting Jesus in Matthew 4:1-11. Short version here in Mark after Jesus was baptized and led into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Mark 1:12-13 12, And immediately the spirit drives him into the wilderness. 13, And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to him.​

Take Care.
Your response here...
In the Revelation of Yeshua per Revelation 20:2, it defines "Satan" as the "devil", "dragon", and the "serpent of old". As per Yeshua calling Peter "Satan" and a "stumbling block to me", well, "Satan"/"devil" is not a "stumbling block to me", but an adversary as you just stated. And Judas, who was fed the "devil", wasn't actually either "Satan", or the "devil", as the "devil" is a spirit who inspires actions, but Judas was chosen by the LORD to be one of the 3 shepherds of Zechariah 11, who were all "annihilated" in the same generation/"month" which would include both Peter and Paul. It is not until the "end of the age" that the tares, "those who commit lawlessness, and are "stumbling blocks" will be removed (Matthew 13:30 & 38-42). Until that time they are protected by the land owner until the "end of the age" (Matthew 13:24-30). Paul is the vehicle for producing the false gospel of grace, the "tare seed", the gospel of lawlessness, whereas if you believe me, "we will not all sleep/die", which is antithetical to the Word of God with respect to Jeremiah 31:30, which states "everyone will die for their own iniquities". You can't have your cake and eat it to. Peter and Judas Iscariot were of the same mold and source. Peter and Paul were the two "staffs" taken to "pasture the flock (Gentile church) doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:7). The Gentile church, the "adulteress", was purchased for "many days" for the equivalence of 30 shekels of silver (Hosea 3), until Israel returns. While Peter wasn't the "rock"/"stone" (Isaiah 28:16) that "Zion" is built on, that is the dogma of the Roman Catholic Church, but Peter was given the keys of David (Matthew 16:19), which is the fulfillment of Isaiah 22:22, and as stated in Is 22:25, his heir will "fall" and all those hanging onto him will be "cut off". Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Notice you did not address anything in the post you are responding to or the scriptures provided in the post you are quoting from that are in disagreement with you? Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

Take Care.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

3rdAngel said: According to the scriptures, Peter is not Satan and Paul is not his false prophet. The word "Satan" in the Hebrew and Greek, literally means adversary or "opponent or one who opposes us" or "accuser" (Σατανᾶς, ᾶ, ὁ; from שָׂטָן ). Its application is normally applied to the the devil (Lucifer) but can be applied to an adversary or opponent. Peter was opposing Jesus and was never appointed the head of the Church according to the scriptures. That is a false interpretation of the scriptures held by the Roman Catholic Church.

Isaiah 14:12-17 12, How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations! 13, For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also on the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15, Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. 16, They that see you shall narrowly look on you, and consider you, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; 17, That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Ezekiel 28:12-17 12, Son of man, take up a lamentation on the king of Tyrus, and say to him, Thus said the Lord GOD; You seal up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13, You have been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of your tabrets and of your pipes was prepared in you in the day that you were created. 14, You are the anointed cherub that covers; and I have set you so: you were on the holy mountain of God; you have walked up and down in the middle of the stones of fire. 15, You were perfect in your ways from the day that you were created, till iniquity was found in you. 16, By the multitude of your merchandise they have filled the middle of you with violence, and you have sinned: therefore I will cast you as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy you, O covering cherub, from the middle of the stones of fire. 17, Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty, you have corrupted your wisdom by reason of your brightness: I will cast you to the ground, I will lay you before kings, that they may behold you.

Mark 1:12-13 12, And immediately the spirit drives him into the wilderness. 13, And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to him.

Your response here..
Yeshua called Peter "Satan", not "Lucifer". The same "Satan"/"devil" which Yeshua refers to in Revelation 20:10, which is a spirit and not a man. It is the "demon" "unclean spirit" of the "devil" which deludes men (Revelation 16:13).
Notice you did not address anything in the post you are responding to or the scriptures provided in the post you are quoting from that are in disagreement with you? Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

Take Care.

3rdAngel

Your response here...
Zechariah 11 points out two "shepherds" who were to be "annihilated"/die in the same month/generation as the 3rd "shepherd" who is identified in Matthew 27:9-5 as Judas Iscariot. Those two shepherds/"staffs" were Paul (Zech 11:10) and Peter (Zechariah 11:17), the "worthless shepherd", upon whose supposed unconfirmed testimony, is a "brother" of Paul. Well certainly they are "brothers" for they both "pastured" the "flock doomed to slaughter" (Zech 11:7). As a member of that "flock", according to Isaiah 22:25, you are looking at being "cut off".

Take Care.

2ndpillar

You posted that my post was not biblical with respect to Zechariah 11 pointing to 3 shepherds, and I then quoted the relevant chapter and verses. Your insertion of the name "Lucifer" is a Trojan horse, and was a name not mentioned by Yeshua in Revelation 20:2, with respect to the "devil" being "Satan". Now you can twist and turn, but your sophistry will not set you free. You remain in your sin, and hold on to your "plagues", and you will die, despite what Paul might have told you (Jeremiah 31:30). You can believe and follow the "two horns like a lamb", Peter and Paul, with respect to the "beast", but they will not pump the Kool aid out of your stomach, which you have drank. The best I can offer is for you to follow your leader Paul's advice and keep your lips sealed in the Congregation, and read the Law and the prophets, while fasting, to come to a better understanding of the content of the "Word", the bread of life, without the leaven of the Pharisee, which is hypocrisy.

3rdAngel

You posted that my post was not biblical with respect to Zechariah 11 pointing to 3 shepherds, and I then quoted the relevant chapter and verses. Your insertion of the name "Lucifer" is a Trojan horse, and was a name not mentioned by Yeshua in Revelation 20:2, with respect to the "devil" being "Satan". Now you can twist and turn, but your sophistry will not set you free. You remain in your sin, and hold on to your "plagues", and you will die, despite what Paul might have told you (Jeremiah 31:30). You can believe and follow the "two horns like a lamb", Peter and Paul, with respect to the "beast", but they will not pump the Kool aid out of your stomach, which you have drank. The best I can offer is for you to follow your leader Paul's advice and keep your lips sealed in the Congregation, and read the Law and the prophets, while fasting, to come to a better understanding of the content of the "Word", the bread of life, without the leaven of the Pharisee, which is hypocrisy.
Yes agreed, your posts are not biblical and you were posted scriptures proving that it is impossible that your belief that the Apostle Peter is Satan and the Apostle Paul is his false prophet in post # 762 linked. Your response was to ignore all the scriptures in the post you were quoting from that are in disagreement with you. You are twisting scripture and applying interpretations to the scriptures that are not biblical.

Take Care.

Last edited:

Redemptionsong

Hey guys

Just wondering where is the scripture that says Gods 4th commandment seventh day Sabbath has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a holy day of rest in honor of the resurrection of Jesus?

May God bless you as you seek to know Him through His Word.
Do you believe that you are part of God's holy priesthood, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ? [1 Peter 2:5]

2ndpillar

Yes agreed, your posts are not biblical and you were posted scriptures proving that it is impossible that your belief that the Apostle Peter is Satan and the Apostle Paul is his false prophet in post # 762 linked. Your response was to ignore all the scriptures in the post you were quoting from that are in disagreement with you. Your twisting scripture and applying interpretations to the scriptures that are not biblical.

Take Care.
As stated by Yeshua, Satan and the Devil are synonymous (Rev 20:2). With regard to Zechariah 11:8, there were 3 shepherds chosen by God in that chapter, who were all to be "annihilated" in "one month", as in one generation. Matthew 27:9-10 refers to a quote from Zech 11:12-13 as being with regards to Judas Iscariot being one of the 3 shepherds. The fact that Matt 27:9 falsely refers the quote being from Jeremiah, is a pox on the soundness of your NT. The 3rd shepherd, called "Cords", was Peter, who is the "worthless shepherd", who would not feed, care or tend the sheep, as stated in Zech 11:16-17, as well as "leave the flock", as with Peter according to Acts 15:7, leaving the "lost sheep of the house of Israel", of Matthew 10:6, for the Gentiles. Not that Acts is true, but it falls in line with the teachings of the Gentile church. Peter is not "Satan" per se, but as with Judas Iscariot, took the "devil"/"Satan" within himself, and unlike as with the "devil" trying to tempt Yeshua in the wilderness, Peter and Judas were both of low enough character, that the "devil" prevailed in inaugurating their actions based on their greed and hubris. Zechariah 11 was the "Word", formed at the foundation of the world, at which time Peter and Judas they were both chosen, based on their spiritual lack of character.

3rdAngel

As stated by Yeshua, Satan and the Devil are synonymous (Rev 20:2). With regard to Zechariah 11:8, there were 3 shepherds chosen by God in that chapter, who were all to be "annihilated" in "one month", as in one generation. Matthew 27:9-10 refers to a quote from Zech 11:12-13 as being with regards to Judas Iscariot being one of the 3 shepherds. The fact that Matt 27:9 falsely refers the quote being from Jeremiah, is a pox on the soundness of your NT. The 3rd shepherd, called "Cords", was Peter, who is the "worthless shepherd", who would not feed, care or tend the sheep, as stated in Zech 11:16-17, as well as "leave the flock", as with Peter according to Acts 15:7, leaving the "lost sheep of the house of Israel", of Matthew 10:6, for the Gentiles. Not that Acts is true, but it falls in line with the teachings of the Gentile church. Peter is not "Satan" per se, but as with Judas Iscariot, took the "devil"/"Satan" within himself, and unlike as with the "devil" trying to tempt Yeshua in the wilderness, Peter and Judas were both of low enough character, that the "devil" prevailed in inaugurating their actions based on their greed and hubris. Zechariah 11 was the "Word", formed at the foundation of the world, at which time Peter and Judas they were both chosen, based on their spiritual lack of character.
As posted earlier, your posts are not biblical and you were posted scriptures proving that it is impossible that your belief that the Apostle Peter is Satan and the Apostle Paul is his false prophet in post # 762 linked is not biblical. Your response has only been to ignore all the scriptures in the post you were quoting from that are in disagreement with you. You are twisting scripture and applying interpretations to the scriptures that are not biblical. Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

Take Care.

2ndpillar

As posted earlier, your posts are not biblical and you were posted scriptures proving that it is impossible that your belief that the Apostle Peter is Satan and the Apostle Paul is his false prophet in post # 762 linked is not biblical. Your response has only been to ignore all the scriptures in the post you were quoting from that are in disagreement with you. You are twisting scripture and applying interpretations to the scriptures that are not biblical. Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

Take Care.
Is someone feeding you crackers? Paul is not Peter's false prophet. Paul is Peter's "brother" if you can believe the unknown author of 2 Peter. The author of 2 Peter is yanking on your and other's chain. According to the unknown author, if you believe in Paul's message, you are smarter than the next guy, and according to Paul, you are saved if you abide in Paul's message of believing in his message, which is of course, is antithetical to the message of the son of man, which is the kingdom of heaven, in which the Law of God prevails, and the Gentiles (nations) are ruled with a rod of iron (Revelation 19:15). But keep on cutting a pasting. There may be some parrots listening to your spiel, and they can pick up a trick or two, regardless of how mundane it is.

3rdAngel

Is someone feeding you crackers? Paul is not Peter's false prophet. Paul is Peter's "brother" if you can believe the unknown author of 2 Peter. The author of 2 Peter is yanking on your and other's chain. According to the unknown author, if you believe in Paul's message, you are smarter than the next guy, and according to Paul, you are saved if you abide in Paul's message of believing in his message, which is of course, is antithetical to the message of the son of man, which is the kingdom of heaven, in which the Law of God prevails, and the Gentiles (nations) are ruled with a rod of iron (Revelation 19:15). But keep on cutting a pasting. There may be some parrots listening to your spiel, and they can pick up a trick or two, regardless of how mundane it is.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

3rdAngel

Do you remember what happened to your teacher Paul, when he became prideful? His buddy "Satan" had to try ineffectively to save his soul by introducing a constant pain in his side
I believe what Gods Word says. Unbelief is sin according to the scriptures (Romans 14:23).

3rdAngel

Do the priesthood work on the weekly sabbath?
No and here is why. There is a difference between a literal Priest of the old covenant that works for God and Gods people being a Royal Priesthood giving spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God.
  • 1 Peter 2:9-10 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.
Context...
  • 1 Peter 2:5 you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
No one is a part of Gods Royal Priesthood giving acceptable sacrifices to God by breaking Gods commandments. John in 1 John 3:6-10 call these people the children of the devil according to the scriptures.

Take Care.