• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is the morality?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
You don't think that freedom, democracy, a just legal system, and countless discoveries, inventions, and literature make up for the age of colonization? The Chinese seem to like the western aircraft, tractors, trucks, farm equipment, internet, electricity, computers, fast food, movies, music, and they are protesting in Hong Kong for democracy.

It seems you are the only one who hates western ideas.

So you don't want any space mining. There's no way it's economical unless we figure out the fusion reactor thing and by then we will have all the electricty we need from more hydro and solar power sources.

Sorry. I've lost interest in your anti-Chinese bigotry. if you want to display more of it then make a thread for such. This thread is about the moral issues of making decisions that affect far more than one can really justify - as the MAD doctrine was - even though another nation also was involved.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Sorry. I've lost interest in your anti-Chinese bigotry. if you want to display more of it then make a thread for such. This thread is about the moral issues of making decisions that affect far more than one can really justify - as the MAD doctrine was - even though another nation also was involved.

So facts and history are now anti-Chinese?

But you pointed out colonization? So you are an anti-western bigot?