• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is the Ark of the Covenent.

Jack11

I'll give it a shot with two bible verse.

First one - Jeremiah 3:16 - In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land,” declares the LORD, “people will no longer say, ‘The ark of the covenant of the LORD.’ It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made.

Sounds like God took it

Revelations 11:19 - Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

There it is its in the temple of God in Heaven.

I will add Jeremiah 3:16 is the last time the ark is mentioned in the bible until Revelations 11:19

So what do you Think?

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
I'll give it a shot with two bible verse.

First one - Jeremiah 3:16 - In those days, when your numbers have increased greatly in the land,” declares the LORD, “people will no longer say, ‘The ark of the covenant of the LORD.’ It will never enter their minds or be remembered; it will not be missed, nor will another one be made.

Sounds like God took it

Revelations 11:19 - Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

There it is its in the temple of God in Heaven.

So what do you Think?
I thought Indiana Jones found it ... I've seen the film

epronovost

If it ever existed, the Roman would have pillaged it, melted it and used as currency to build the Colosseum, largely built thanks the the war loot from Palestine.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
So what do you Think?
Its description is remarkably like an ark that has been found in Egypt by archeologists, but the one in Egypt does not have tablets inside. Ark of the Covenant
arkanub1.gif
arkgodlg.jpg
As you can see it has carrying poles, and there is a door with cherabim worked in gold. These are quite old. The web site contends that King Tut's tomb is where the Ark was hidden. I would take that with a grain of salt, because I know the story of the discovery of King Tut's tomb. His is the only royal tomb that was ever found intact from grave robbers in The Valley of Kings. Out of hundreds of tombs, only his is undisturbed and filled with various gold treasures. His tomb is discovered only after searching through many other previously robbed tombs.

I have to ask if its the ark of the covenant and is so important then why bury it and forget where it is?

Last edited: