• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is Sunstone?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
There's nothing in his member profile to indicate what happened. But I did see he's been gone for quite some time
Sunstone was last seen: Mar 8, 2021
He stopped being an admin around that time but it's none my business why whether he resigned or he got demoted from the position. Either way he left. Whether hes coming back or not I dont know

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
FYI:

Sunstone had some personal issues that we don't feel at liberty to disclose. He left the forum but is welcome to come back anytime he wishes. His position as an admin is also preserved in case he ever decides to return and participate on the forums again in his informative, witty manner we know and love.

The last information the staff had was that he was doing okay. We continually check in on him via email and are glad he is currently doing okay.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I was aware of some of Paul's issues going back. I am glad to hear he is doing ok.

anna.

but mostly it's the same
I’ve never managed to stick around consistently enough in the four years I’ve been here to really get to know the members. But I do remember Sunstone, in 2020 (I still have it so checked the date) he initiated the nicest PM exchange and was so kind and interesting that, even though I didn’t know him or even realize he was an admin, I could’ve talked to him for hours and enjoyed every minute of it. Those of you who’ve had the opportunity to know him well — you are indeed fortunate. I wish him all good things.