• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is LuisDantas

Terry Sampson

Screenshot_2020-07-14 Luis Dantas - Quora.png
Luis Dantas - Quora

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Luis is a staff member.
Surely RF staff are in close contact with each other?

RF names just disappear off the grid.
If my name disappears for more than a month it's because my ashes are drifting around in the Thames Estuary; please tell @Revoltingest 'cos I know he'll wanna do a big goodbye and obituary thing. Very sentimental, Revolting. :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
True. But theres never been a question of if the plague got our members who went MIA like there is now.

Of course..... yes.........
Maybe members who are separated from all others should establish buddy-contacts who can text, call or email each other if one of them goes off-grid?
At least a relative could reply to the buddy-contact with an update....... it may be a holiday in Lanzarotte :) , or a car-crash...... :(

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Luis is a staff member.

Some are...there are some guys here I speak to outside of this forum.
Still, I do the occasional vanishing trick (when life gets busy) and if I decide not to haunt here, Discord, or check my mail account (since it's not my main), then...boom...no more me.

Still, one of the other staff might certainly no more than me. Wouldn't be hard!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Luis is a staff member.

RF names just disappear off the grid.
If my name disappears for more than a month it's because my ashes are drifting around in the Thames Estuary; please tell @Revoltingest 'cos I know he'll wanna do a big goodbye and obituary thing. Very sentimental, Revolting. :)
I plan to pour a bottle'o fine whiskey over yer remains.
A touching ceremony it'll be.
Not a dry eye amongst us.
But do ya mind if I filter it thru me kidneys first?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Hehe I randomly encountered @LuisDantas on a comment section on YouTube a few weeks ago. It was such a nice little bit of randomness though.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I plan to pour a bottle'o fine whiskey over yer remains.
A touching ceremony it'll be.
Not a dry eye amongst us.
But do ya mind if I filter it thru me kidneys first?
And there was me, thinking that your screams of remorse and grief would be heard from Michiganistan all the way to Blightey.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Thanks, Terry. And what do you say, God is loving and merciful, bi-smi llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Luis is a staff member.Surely RF staff are in close contact with each other?
In my case, a week. Write a condolence message on my facebook page, anreu. Not much there, I hardly use it because of trash. My ashes will float down Mother Yamuna to Mother Ganges. I would not want my son to undertake a five-hour journey to Haridwar just for immersing the ashes.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
In my case, a week. Write a condolence message on my facebook page, anreu. Not much there, I hardly use it because of trash. My ashes will float down Mother Yamuna to Mother Ganges. I would not want my son to undertake a five-hour journey to Haridwar just for immersing the ashes.

So you'll be going down the Ganges via the Yamuna and on to the sea..... I'll be going out of the Thames in to the Sea.... Hey.... give it enough time and if any of my old atoms meet up with yours we can have a debate about Bahai and other things!! :p

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
So you'll be going down the Ganges via the Yamuna and on to the sea..... I'll be going out of the Thames in to the Sea.... Hey.... give it enough time and if any of my old atoms meet up with yours we can have a debate about Bahai and other things!! :p

I had 4 choices ... the river in this city goes to Hudson's Bay. 50 k north or west are tributaries of the mighty Mackenzie. Then 5 hours west across the Great Divide, it goes to the Pacific, at Vancouver. 6 hours south I could go out the Mississippi. Option 5 would be to have a son take the ashes to Mother Ganga.

1 is too European. 2 is too cold, 4 is going through the US, and 5 would put somebody out a lot. So option 3, the Pacific, it is.