• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is Dr. Fauci?

ecco

Veteran Member
Several months ago, in this forum, I asked Where is Dr. Fauci. At that time he had been absent for several of Trump's (then) daily briefings. I feared that Trump had given Dr. Fauci the boot. But then he returned.

As time went on, Dr. Fauci was pushed aside and Dr. Birx became Trump's expert. Dr. Birx is not as qualified as Dr. Fauci but she was less openly antagonistic to Trump's nonsensical pronouncements.

As time went on, even she started to stand up to Trump's BS.

Now, she has been replaced by a Dr. Scott Atlas.

(emphases mine)

Who Is Dr. Scott Atlas? Trump's New Covid Health Adviser Seen As Counter To Fauci And Birx

Matt Perez Forbes Staff

After months of butting heads with his medical experts, including the government’s top infectious disease official, Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Trump introduced a new adviser to the administration during his coronavirus briefing on Monday, Dr. Scott Atlas, whose views on Covid-19 and school reopenings more closely match the president's.
A senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution, a conservative think tank, Atlas is not an infectious disease expert — he’s board-certified in diagnostic radiology, which means he specializes in reading and interpreting imaging like X-rays, CT scans and MRIs, and he served as a professor and chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center from 1998 to 2012.

Atlas has recently appeared as a guest on Trump's preferred news channel, Fox, calling on school districts and colleges to open their doors for in-person instruction and railing against the "frenzy" around mass testing.​
So, infectious disease experts, Fauci and Birx, have been replaced by a diagnostic radiologist.

Sheeples, this is your President giving you advice about a deadly infectious virus from a diagnostic radiologist after dumping two highly qualified infectious disease experts.

Will it never sink in?

Really?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some people are perfectly happy with lies over truth, death over life, lunacy over sanity and egomania over selfless service.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Fauci is gone. Don't want to have those elitist radical scientists around. Silly libtards!

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
Several months ago, in this forum, I asked Where is Dr. Fauci. At that time he had been absent for several of Trump's (then) daily briefings. I feared that Trump had given Dr. Fauci the boot. But then he returned.

As time went on, Dr. Fauci was pushed aside and Dr. Birx became Trump's expert. Dr. Birx is not as qualified as Dr. Fauci but she was less openly antagonistic to Trump's nonsensical pronouncements.

As time went on, even she started to stand up to Trump's BS.

Now, she has been replaced by a Dr. Scott Atlas.

(emphases mine)
Who Is Dr. Scott Atlas? Trump's New Covid Health Adviser Seen As Counter To Fauci And Birx

Matt Perez Forbes Staff

After months of butting heads with his medical experts, including the government’s top infectious disease official, Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Trump introduced a new adviser to the administration during his coronavirus briefing on Monday, Dr. Scott Atlas, whose views on Covid-19 and school reopenings more closely match the president's.
A senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution, a conservative think tank, Atlas is not an infectious disease expert — he’s board-certified in diagnostic radiology, which means he specializes in reading and interpreting imaging like X-rays, CT scans and MRIs, and he served as a professor and chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center from 1998 to 2012.

Atlas has recently appeared as a guest on Trump's preferred news channel, Fox, calling on school districts and colleges to open their doors for in-person instruction and railing against the "frenzy" around mass testing.​
So, infectious disease experts, Fauci and Birx, have been replaced by a diagnostic radiologist.

Sheeples, this is your President giving you advice about a deadly infectious virus from a diagnostic radiologist after dumping two highly qualified infectious disease experts.

Will it never sink in?

Really?
It will sink in just as soon as it sinks in for the rest of us, that people who love Trump do not care about anything except what Trump thinks and does aND their ability to agree with him. That should have sunk in by now. This Orange situation has to come to and end by this November or things will not be very good at all going forward I fear. So everyone must vote even if he dismantles the USPS. We'll have to wear masks and show up to the polls.

Mitty

Too bad he won't be charged with obstructing the delivery of the mail. It's been a powerful bargaining chip before, even used to end railroad strikes by making the railroad a USPS carrier.
I wonder if the writers of your constitution wanted the ego of just one person to be able to veto anything that the elected members of congress decide, and who are not just elected by the personal whims of only 538 voters.

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
I wonder if the writers of your constitution wanted the ego of just one person to be able to veto anything that the elected members of congress decide, and who are not just elected by the personal whims of only 538 voters.
A Presidential veto can be overturned by Congress.

Congress can override a veto by passing the act by a two-thirds vote in both the House and the Senate. (Usually an act is passed with a simple majority.) ... The President's veto power is significant because Congress rarely overrides vetoes—out of 1,484 regular vetoes since 1789, only 7.1%, or 106, have been overridden.​

This Congress would never overturn a Trump veto.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It was basically designed to be as obstructive as possible and make it difficult for one person to call the shots.

ecco

Veteran Member
Now that Trump has replaced Fauci/Birx with a radiologist, it's even sadder to hear him say Sleepy Joe is wrong on the China Virus - we have science on our side.

Science is the last thing on Trump's side.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
To the titular question...
He's in front of Congress giving a candid evaluation of a Congressman.

Candor isn't always a good idea.
But it can be wickedly funny when it's spot on.
I was able to find the info that eluded Senator Marshall's
office by using a duckduckgo search. I must be really smart!