• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where in the world is Stephen "K" Bannon?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's always connected. Same with Roger Ailes. These guys always get together in their private resorts trying to figure out strategies and talking points. Corrupt stuff like how they can help their corporate overlords milk more money out of the government. Stuff running the republican machine behind the scenes.
The Breitbart boat doesn't just go to Palm Beach to not speak with the conservative messiah. They're all connected.
And you know this without following a boat or onowing their general whereabouts. You know they are connected because of solid evidence, so why resort to something so weak and shaky?

Tambourine

His celebrity status helped carry him that close the president of the United states.
I'm skeptical of that claim. How many people outside of the Neonazi community had really heard of him before the 2016 elections, as opposed to afterwards, when he became an official counselor and strategist for Trump?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Bannon is definitely a prominent figure of the international Neonazi scene, but I wouldn't call him a "celebrity" as such.
I don't know if I'd say he's a neo-Nazi as he loves the right-wing of the Israel government. That's actually one of the things that threw up red flags for me about him because no actual Western nationalist is going to be lovey-dovey with Israel given the stranglehold they have over American foreign policy. He's a fake just like Trump is when it comes to nationalism.

Tambourine

I don't know if I'd say he's a neo-Nazi as he loves the right-wing of the Israel government. That's actually one of the things that threw up red flags for me about him because no actual Western nationalist is going to be lovey-dovey with Israel given the stranglehold they have over American foreign policy.
The Netanyahu government was pretty friendly with e.g. the Austrian FPÖ, a party with not only ties to Neonazism, but actual convicted Nazis among its ranks, until Ha'aretz started to report that to the Israeli public.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The Netanyahu government was pretty friendly with e.g. the Austrian FPÖ, a party with not only ties to Neonazism, but actual convicted Nazis among its ranks, until Ha'aretz started to report that to the Israeli public.
I can see how neo-Nazis would be useful to the Netanyahu government, honestly.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm skeptical of that claim. How many people outside of the Neonazi community had really heard of him before the 2016 elections, as opposed to afterwards, when he became an official counselor and strategist for Trump?
Quite a few through Breitbart, which made him a familiar face (actually more a familiar name than face) to me during Trump's campaign.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And, no, he's not by any means an A-list celebrity. But even minor celebrity status is celebrity status, and it got Bannon noticed by the right people.