• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where does the bread go?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Uhhh... If that's true, what pops out of the toaster if what went down was the unicorn's snack?
It's anomaly of a hardened and slightly charred ectoplasmy-substance-thingy that occurs when a temporal-time-shift-thingy occurs during moment her invisible self interacts directly with the physical realm. The same thing happens to socks, but due to the drying process the substance is broken up into very fine pieces and filtered away with the lent and all that stuff.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
It's anomaly of a hardened and slightly charred ectoplasmy-substance-thingy that occurs when a temporal-time-shift-thingy occurs during moment her invisible self interacts directly with the physical realm. The same thing happens to socks, but due to the drying process the substance is broken up into very fine pieces and filtered away with the lent and all that stuff.

Really? I just thought aliens were stealing my socks this whole time... Are you sure these unicorns aren't really just aliens in disguise? I mean... It sounds like they have some pretty advanced technology...

7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg

Daemon Sophic

Raw toast 'matures' into toast.
Ahhh. So its a time machine. Young bread goes in, then (from the point of view of the bread) it matures as the years go by, and once it gets over its own childish fears, it “pops” back out into the normal time-stream, where we have only noticed a minute having passed.

o_O Is a temporal flux capacitor involved?

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
The bread doesn't really go into the toaster. Its just an illusion. Notice how the toaster is polished to be mirror like? DUH

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A clip from an old cult scifi program featuring a toaster. It should answer many questions but unfortunately, not where the bread goes

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
You know the Soft Cell song 'Where Did Our Love Go?' Well now I'll be singing 'Where did our bread go?'

Alright I'll go to bed now.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Really? I just thought aliens were stealing my socks this whole time... Are you sure these unicorns aren't really just aliens in disguise? I mean... It sounds like they have some pretty advanced technology...

7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg
I am certain. And she's one unicorn. She's pink, she's invisible, she steals your socks, and she eats you bread and leaves "toast."