• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did world come from?

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee
The theists are not making up answer, they talk to God every day and He talks back.
How do you know the voices in your head are not psychotic delusions?
After all, we have evidence for delusional head voices, but no evidence for gods.
Therefore your experience is more likely to be delusional than real.
QED.

KWED

If you choose and only if you choose, you can read the 'Tablet of the Universe', it tells us how Spititual creation was given of God, and from that creation we can derive understanding as to how the material creation came into being.

Here it is.

Tablet of the Universe

Regards Tony
If you choose and only if you choose, you can read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it tells us how the universe was sneezed out of the nose of the Great Green Arkleseizure, and from that creation we can derive understanding as to how the material creation came into being.

Here it is.

Great Green Arkleseizure

KWED

I can do all I want, because I am a freethinker. I am influencing the world. Here my BIG influence on Science in 2022AD:
Evaluation of the Gauss integral
Anyone can publish anything on there. It's not even peer-reviewed! :tearsofjoy:
That paper (if you had anything to do with it - your almost imperceptible grasp of logic and reason suggests otherwise) has had literally no impact on the scientific world.

KWED

quran says world came from the Big Bang
No it doesn't.
It says that the earth and the heavens were once joined together and were then split apart. That does not describe the Big Bang in any way. The earth did not exist for 10 billion years after the Big Bang. Even the stuff the earth is made from did not exist for a time after the Big Bang. The Quran is wrong. The description is also similar to earlier creation myths.

. . science agrees
Trust me, science does not agree with the magical claims in the Quran.

with god its originator
Where did god come from?
If you simply assert "He has always existed", then I can simply assert, "The material of the universe has always existed".
Mine is therefore the better explanation because it requires only known things (the material of the universe) while yours requires an extra layer of unexplained complexity.
(You didn't understand any of that, did you?)

Last edited:

KWED

look around. the sky. sun. moon god does exist
All those things have natural explanations. No god required.
Just because you don't understand stuff doesn't mean no one else does.

BTW, "the sky" isn't actually a thing, it is an abstract concept created by man.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
There are two gods: one exists, other one does not exist.
Therefore, atheists are right telling that god does not exist.
But theists are right telling that God exists.
How can a god exist if it does not exist ?

If it does not exist it does not exist no matter how you turn it, your comment is not correct.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
If you choose and only if you choose, you can read the 'Tablet of the Universe', it tells us how Spititual creation was given of God, and from that creation we can derive understanding as to how the material creation came into being...............

Material creation came into being because God sent forth His spirit according to Psalms 104:30
God's Power and Strength (Isaiah 40:26) provided the needed dynamic energy to create the invisible and visible.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Material creation came into being because God sent forth His spirit according to Psalms 104:30
God's Power and Strength (Isaiah 40:26) provided the needed dynamic energy to create the invisible and visible.

Agreed, that is what the link offered, in greater detail.

Regards Tony

Kfox

a Christian, saving modern man from the clutches of a multi-layered madness, must first prove to an atheist that he is a real atheist. Real Atheist says: "God does not exist.".
There is a difference between “God does not exist” vs” I do not believe in God” Do you understand the difference?
Then prove to the Real Atheist that he is a satanist. Then prove to the satanist that he is a Real Satanist. l
If Satan believes in God, how can he be an atheist? The rest of your post is about Satan which has nothing to do with my question; so I see no reason to respond to it. Care to answer my question? Again; how does an atheist saying he does not believe in God deny atheism?

tas8831

Without going into a detailed answer to you can I just point out a few things ...

1 "I don't know" is a good answer, it is far superior to making up the answer. If we knew everything, science and research could be ended.
2. Atheism doesn't have to be proven, atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods.
3. Atheism says nothing about miracles. However, science do not accept miracles as an explanation. Miracles can either be explained (such as the many examples of weeping Madonna statues) or have no evidence that they ever happened
4. Regarding the Einstein quote, can I refer you to this page ... https://fakebuddhaquotes.com/debunking-fake-albert-einstein-quotes/ which explains that Einstein never said such a thing.
Imagine formulating an "argument" on a quote that you do not bother to check the authenticity of.

Reactions: ppp

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Then they are hell-goners, according to the definition from my Religion. No second option for them, if God exists.

According to my definition of my religion, all rational folks will spend eternity with hookers and blackjack and rivers of beer while all others will be locked up in a 4 by 4 room forever with literally nothing to do, making up for ultimate boredom.

So, there!

:rolleyes:

ppp

We see this world. Where did the world come from? Atheist: I don't know. Theist: from God. Since there is no third option, then God exists.
That was such a successful argument throughout history...
We see this lightening. Where did the lightening come from? Atheist: I don't know. Theist: from Zeus. Since there is no third option, then Zeus exists.