• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did the words written in the Bible come from?

IAMinyou

You are assuming I have never read the Bible and I am unfamiliar with any of the prophecies.
In denial about what? I do not believe any of the prophecies are specific enough, plus all of them have been interpreted in numerous ways over the centuries. as to the prophecy concerning Israel as a state, It came about because millions of people wantedit to be true, and forced it to be. Not impressed.

You are correct that the VISIBLE Israel today was put together by fools who believed the false interpretations of the prophecies in Ezekiel, Isaiah and Jeremiah. Those prophecies about the next generation after the day of the Lord ends this temporary generation. Christians do not understand any of the prophecies.

IAMinyou

I didn't say "Israel becoming a Jewish state", but "fulfilled 60 specific, literal prophecies AFTER becoming a state in 1948".

You seem unfamiliar with THESE prophecies and I'd love for to you learn from me by reading my work a little more carefully.
No Christian understands the 1000 year reign of Christ that started over 2000 years ago with two witnesses. The first witness only lasted about 300 years and ended by the time the Roman Emperor Constantine announced that he would be the pope in succession to St. Peter and that all the religious groups of the Roman Empire who were preaching false gospels from stolen words of God's servants of the first witness would be known as the religion of Christianity. This group of religious heathens became what is known as the Roman Catholic Church later on with a Papal as the governing body. This part of Christianity is known as the IRON part of the feet in this following prophecy found in Daniel. The CLAY part of the feet represents all the denominations of the Protestant Christianity.

Daniel 2:
36: "This was the dream; now we will tell the king its interpretation.
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

QuestioningMind

It has nothing to do with being gullible and naive. They know they are chosen once they connect with their created existence and hear the Voice of our Creator speaking to them through the mouth of a chosen servant.

Sorry, but anyone would actually have to be very naive and gullible to accept that list of often meaningless quotes you provided as some sort of 'evidence' that you have access to 'eternal thoughts' or that anyone has chosen you as a servant. Honestly, if you want anyone to believe your fantastical claim that the Voice of the Creator comes out of your mouth you're going to have to do a whole lot better than a list of sayings that could have been copied out of Bartlett's Book of Pithy Quotes.

IAMinyou

Sorry, but anyone would actually have to be very naive and gullible to accept that list of often meaningless quotes you provided as some sort of 'evidence' that you have access to 'eternal thoughts' or that anyone has chosen you as a servant. Honestly, if you want anyone to believe your fantastical claim that the Voice of the Creator comes out of your mouth you're going to have to do a whole lot better than a list of sayings that could have been copied out of Bartlett's Book of Pithy Quotes.

The ones who are naive and gullible are those of you who believe the world you're living in is real.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
What is obvious to me is that you're not a chosen believer.
Well duh !

Given that there is no such thing, of course I’m not.

You say it like I should feel insulted or disappointed.

I’m not in Ronald McDonald’s McBelievers Club !

Boo hoo !

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
The ones who are naive and gullible are those of you who believe the world you're living in is real.

No, the ones who are naive and gullible are the ones who fall for the “I AM the voice of the CREATOR” schtick.

None so far ... which is encouraging.

Last edited:

IAMinyou

Well duh !

Given that there is no such thing, of course I’m not.

You say it like I should feel insulted or disappointed.

I’m not in Ronald McDonald’s McBelievers Club !

Boo hoo !

That's right. You're not in the club yet until the strong delusion is removed from your mind.

IAMinyou

No, the ones who are naive and gullible are the ones who fall for the “I AM the voice of the CREATOR” schtick.

None so far ... which is encouraging.

You would have no way of knowing what INVISIBLE minds are connected to my INVISIBLE mind by observing this world in which religious minded men ( male and female ) find themselves building church buildings to enter with their human bodies pretending they are servants of God.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
You would have no way of knowing what INVISIBLE minds are connected to my INVISIBLE mind by observing this world in which religious minded men ( male and female ) find themselves building church buildings to enter with their human bodies pretending they are servants of God.

I just cooked a delicious kitchari.
Have you ever eaten kitchari ?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
No. The body of Jesus didn't disappear into the thin air and come back in an imperishable body to talk with his disciples. That story written in the New Testament is a lie. In fact, most of the New Testament are nothing but religious stories, traditions and beliefs from old Jewish, Greek, Persian and Babylonian cultures mixed with some words that were stolen from the servants of God during the first witness of the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Yes. The INVISIBLE IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR that used the body named Jesus to speak through it's mouth is real, known as the Holy Spirit, but that is what I AM. That is my created existence which is what all MEN ( male and female ) could easily say if they understood how they were created. Satan and the Beast are the temporary thoughts of our Creator that had kept MEN ( male and female ) from understanding how they're created and this is why HE used a few human beings named prophets and saints to testify with their hands writing or their mouth speaking those words that form in their minds from their created existence known as the Word of God ( Holy Spirit ).

Here are other phrases that represent our created existence as the IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR; Word of the Lord, Son of God, Grace of God, Love of God, Wisdom of God, Voice of God, Voice of the Lord, Spirit of God, Spirit, Lord, God, Messiah, Mother, the Woman, Creation, Virgin, Son of God, Heaven, Heavenly Kingdom, Kingdom of God, Christ, Mind of Christ, Mind of God, Kingdom of Christ, Jesus Christ, Ancient of Days, Light of Men, Light of God, the Light, Kingdom of the Spirit, the Rock, the Breath, Breath of Life, Book of Life, and the Tree of Life. There are other's I haven't mentioned in this writing.

In Acts 1, Jesus does exactly that--ascends as witnesses look on.

In the eschatons, Jesus describes a literal, bodily return.

The biblical test for the demonized and false doctrine is DENIAL of the bodily resurrection or denial that Christ came in FLESH.

I urge you to take great care with these concepts you have.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
No Christian understands the 1000 year reign of Christ that started over 2000 years ago with two witnesses. The first witness only lasted about 300 years and ended by the time the Roman Emperor Constantine announced that he would be the pope in succession to St. Peter and that all the religious groups of the Roman Empire who were preaching false gospels from stolen words of God's servants of the first witness would be known as the religion of Christianity. This group of religious heathens became what is known as the Roman Catholic Church later on with a Papal as the governing body. This part of Christianity is known as the IRON part of the feet in this following prophecy found in Daniel. The CLAY part of the feet represents all the denominations of the Protestant Christianity.

Daniel 2:
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

I believe Rome is the woman of Babylon that holds so many doctrinal abominations.

But the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah:

*appeared in the transfiguration (where disciples saw a glorified BODY)
*can stop the rain and make fire descend
*each had an unfinished ministry (go to the Holy Land in person, finish prophesying)
*they're a type of the resurrection in Christ (dead in Christ/Moses buried by God, the living in Christ/Elijah taken to Heaven while alive)

Of course, Elijah was taken BODILY TO HEAVEN, not as an image.

IAMinyou

Apparently so.
I say that because I love my cooking, and it is always very well received.
Kitchari is sometimes referred to as Indian risotto.

I had to look it up and saw it was made from Basmati rice which I can easily digest. I'm sure your sauce is good too.

IAMinyou

In Acts 1, Jesus does exactly that--ascends as witnesses look on.

In the eschatons, Jesus describes a literal, bodily return.

The biblical test for the demonized and false doctrine is DENIAL of the bodily resurrection or denial that Christ came in FLESH.

I urge you to take great care with these concepts you have.

I know why the New Testament wasn't written by the servants of the first witness of the 1000 year reign of Christ. There is a reason that the religious minded Vatican members approved all those writings that eventually the reformists would use and be deceived by to start all those denominations of Protestant Christianity. Here is the prophecy about Christianity involved with the Beast which is the information that forms images, ideas, words, etc. in the minds of MEN ( male and female ) to build with human hands out of earthen materials. Christians built millions of false gods since then. The Roman Catholic Church and Vatican are represented as the IRON part of the feet while the CLAY represents the now 40,000 different denominations of Protestant Christianity.

Daniel 2: