• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did the words written in the Bible come from?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Yes. Fools believe the only source of a Voice is from their voice box but that lie is not believed by those of us who know the VOICE that speaks directly into our minds with no voice box at all. I have talked to people who can't speak who have heard the Voice of God speaking in their minds.

On one occasion I was riding my motorbike through a mountainous area. I was going pretty much flat out downhill on a tight bend, and a voice clearly said “Slow down, now !”

I slowed to about 25 mph. A little further, just around the corner, was a truck jacknifed across all lanes. I would almost certainly have been killed.
There are other examples.
It is fundamental to me to trust that voice. Strangely, the voice doesn’t actually have a sound.
It ‘feels’ like a voice. It is very commanding.
Sometimes it has been playful, setting up what are basically jokes.

I don’t question it, nor feel any need to explain it.
But I would never ignore it.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
What is eternal will never be lost but what is temporary are visible illusions that keep changing. You will change until you no longer exist so you are temporary.

Yeah. I know. That’s obvious.
My ultimate demise is no problem, because although I will experience dying, I will never experience death ;)

IAMinyou

On one occasion I was riding my motorbike through a mountainous area. I was going pretty much flat out downhill on a tight bend, and a voice clearly said “Slow down, now !”

I slowed to about 25 mph. A little further, just around the corner, was a truck jacknifed across all lanes. I would almost certainly have been killed.
There are other examples.
It is fundamental to me to trust that voice. Strangely, the voice doesn’t actually have a sound.
It ‘feels’ like a voice. It is very commanding.
Sometimes it has been playful, setting up what are basically jokes.

I don’t question it, nor feel any need to explain it.
But I would never ignore it.

I have experienced the Voice in many different ways. The very first time I heard the Voice, it spoke, "I AM YOUR CREATOR" very loud and clear. Sometimes it would be loud and demanding to stop me from doing certain acts. Other times it would be soft and empathetic after my body was thrown to the floor to be worked on by the source of Life. It can go into teaching mode and very serious, sometimes speaking different analogies to help me understand what I AM a little better. Once I learned that I AM the Voice of our CREATOR, now I can speak with confidence about all the eternal wisdom that is carried in the words that form in my MIND.

IAMinyou

Yeah. I know. That’s obvious.
My ultimate demise is no problem, because although I will experience dying, I will never experience death ;)
Enjoy your ride to the end because you will be forgotten but since your MIND is eternal it will enjoy all kinds of new temporary illusions but very awesome ones. The Voice will also be teaching us the new language that goes along with all those temporary illusions.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I have experienced the Voice in many different ways. The very first time I heard the Voice, it spoke, "I AM YOUR CREATOR" very loud and clear. Sometimes it would be loud and demanding to stop me from doing certain acts. Other times it would be soft and empathetic after my body was thrown to the floor to be worked on by the source of Life. It can go into teaching mode and very serious, sometimes speaking different analogies to help me understand what I AM a little better. Once I learned that I AM the Voice of our CREATOR, now I can speak with confidence about all the eternal wisdom that is carried in the words that form in my MIND.

Maybe.
Maybe not.

The fact that you hear a voice can mean lots of things.

Once you start assuming divinity and infallibility it’s probably wise to take a Valium and go to bed.

IAMinyou

Maybe.
Maybe not.

The fact that you hear a voice can mean lots of things.

Once you start assuming divinity and infallibility it’s probably wise to take a Valium and go to bed.

You have no way of knowing what I experienced with our CREATOR so you just reject my experiences. That is the easy way out.

QuestioningMind

I told you that only chosen believers will believe the eternal thoughts of our CREATOR.

Yeah I know... only those chosen to be naive and gullible enough to buy into your nonsense without any evidence. And honestly, you'd think that the CREATORS 'eternal thoughts' would be something a bit more impressive than a bunch of poorly written fortunes you'd find in a fortune cookie at your local Chinese restaurant.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
I can see you don't understand what came from temporary thoughts and what came from eternal thoughts. All the VISIBLE prophets and saints perish so they are temporary. That means it's impossible that a human body named Jesus was the eternal God. But that human being named Jesus was used by our CREATOR to testify on MY behalf, the INVISIBLE IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR.

It's a heresy, biblically speaking, to claim Jesus did not resurrect into an eternal, imperishable body. Are you denying the resurrection of Jesus Christ?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Evidence for the claim?

I've read the Bible multiple times, and have seen prophecies fulfilled in history, for example, over 60 specific prophecies fulfilled by Israel since 1948.

Since you can verify these prophecies in basic textbooks and news reels, I suggest if you question me on this prior to taking a few important minutes to study these prophecies via Google, you are in denial.

Milton Platt

I've read the Bible multiple times, and have seen prophecies fulfilled in history, for example, over 60 specific prophecies fulfilled by Israel since 1948.

Since you can verify these prophecies in basic textbooks and news reels, I suggest if you question me on this prior to taking a few important minutes to study these prophecies via Google, you are in denial.

Name one single prophecy with specific dates, places and time .

Milton Platt

I suggest if you question me on this prior to taking a few important minutes to study these prophecies via Google, you are in denial.

You are assuming I have never read the Bible and I am unfamiliar with any of the prophecies.
In denial about what? I do not believe any of the prophecies are specific enough, plus all of them have been interpreted in numerous ways over the centuries. as to the prophecy concerning Israel as a state, It came about because millions of people wantedit to be true, and forced it to be. Not impressed.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
You are assuming I have never read the Bible and I am unfamiliar with any of the prophecies.
In denial about what? I do not believe any of the prophecies are specific enough, plus all of them have been interpreted in numerous ways over the centuries. as to the prophecy concerning Israel as a state, It came about because millions of people wantedit to be true, and forced it to be. Not impressed.

I didn't say "Israel becoming a Jewish state", but "fulfilled 60 specific, literal prophecies AFTER becoming a state in 1948".

You seem unfamiliar with THESE prophecies and I'd love for to you learn from me by reading my work a little more carefully.

IAMinyou

That’s right. What characterises them is the absence of any useful information.
There is also an absence of any sense of authentic personal connectedness.

Since the eternal thoughts are not a part of this world other than just understanding what is coming in the future, of course those thoughts are not useful for unbelievers like yourself. However, they are very useful for chosen believers who believe in eternal life but didn't have anyone to connect to other than the invisible Holy Spirit.

IAMinyou

Yeah I know... only those chosen to be naive and gullible enough to buy into your nonsense without any evidence. And honestly, you'd think that the CREATORS 'eternal thoughts' would be something a bit more impressive than a bunch of poorly written fortunes you'd find in a fortune cookie at your local Chinese restaurant.

It has nothing to do with being gullible and naive. They know they are chosen once they connect with their created existence and hear the Voice of our Creator speaking to them through the mouth of a chosen servant.

IAMinyou

It's a heresy, biblically speaking, to claim Jesus did not resurrect into an eternal, imperishable body. Are you denying the resurrection of Jesus Christ?

No. The body of Jesus didn't disappear into the thin air and come back in an imperishable body to talk with his disciples. That story written in the New Testament is a lie. In fact, most of the New Testament are nothing but religious stories, traditions and beliefs from old Jewish, Greek, Persian and Babylonian cultures mixed with some words that were stolen from the servants of God during the first witness of the 1000 year reign of Christ.

Yes. The INVISIBLE IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR that used the body named Jesus to speak through it's mouth is real, known as the Holy Spirit, but that is what I AM. That is my created existence which is what all MEN ( male and female ) could easily say if they understood how they were created. Satan and the Beast are the temporary thoughts of our Creator that had kept MEN ( male and female ) from understanding how they're created and this is why HE used a few human beings named prophets and saints to testify with their hands writing or their mouth speaking those words that form in their minds from their created existence known as the Word of God ( Holy Spirit ).

Here are other phrases that represent our created existence as the IMAGE and VOICE of our CREATOR; Word of the Lord, Son of God, Grace of God, Love of God, Wisdom of God, Voice of God, Voice of the Lord, Spirit of God, Spirit, Lord, God, Messiah, Mother, the Woman, Creation, Virgin, Son of God, Heaven, Heavenly Kingdom, Kingdom of God, Christ, Mind of Christ, Mind of God, Kingdom of Christ, Jesus Christ, Ancient of Days, Light of Men, Light of God, the Light, Kingdom of the Spirit, the Rock, the Breath, Breath of Life, Book of Life, and the Tree of Life. There are other's I haven't mentioned in this writing.