• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did the words written in the Bible come from?

IAMinyou

I should have been more compassionate I suppose.
A combination of Stage 4 lockdown for months, with no end in sight, and the endless psychotic vulgarity of Trump, have made me a little tetchy :mad:

You're nothing compared to some psychotic unbelievers.

IAMinyou

I do not have either a narcissism evaluation of human behaviour...seeing it is an opinion. Based on self human comparisons in behaviour acceptable and not acceptable.

And I also do not have schizophrenia.

Psychics hear voices also, always have. You hear voices also, yet the voice is fed back as your own self speaking in your own self. Which is the natural ownership condition.

If you ask a psychic how do you know you are not just speaking to your own self, it is because they are hearing differently to their own self. Without the knowledge or wisdom of the participants. The information is given. So it is quantified as feed back.

As a spiritual psychic I was aware my own self as soon as I asked a question to which I owned no answer or belief. Was spirit real and could it prove itself. The answer was given back to my life, to live a spiritual life first and it would be proven.

So therefore I understood it owns proviso of understanding spiritual purpose by first being of spiritual nature myself in my owned human behaviours. Which is kind, caring, compassionate, loving and a motivation not to be hateful or spiteful.

Science does not own those conditions in machine design. For what is sought is not of human Nature it is of spatial reactive status, conversions and reactive gain of power. Humans do not own power or space. Why when a science self thinks he knows everything including spiritual definition he is proven lacking. For I never would choose to be a scientific destroyer of the states of natural.

I sought information about karmic consequence and why equal balances in natural life no longer existed, by what I saw. Not what was coerced or group enforced as a practice of narcissistic behaviours, which includes scientific thesis.

When you are living as just one self, then in reality you are versus everyone else in a belief of self to self. Hence by conditions you then have to prove why your own self is spiritually correct via spiritual definition. One of which is to cause as little harm as possible to natural. Science does not own any such definition.

Thus historically science was determined to be occult spatial practice of taking what is naturally evolved and destroying it through transformation processes, which is first partial to a thesis that is not active. For you have to first ponder and think upon a condition to force change.

Spirit never supported change, it supported spiritual purpose. Change is defined by cause and what cause and motivation owned conditions in change which are variable. Science is therefore a variable, and not a constant. Spirit as a purpose always owned a constant, self natural support at its most highest condition.

Which was unconditional love, no matter what circumstance changed. Therefore we always knew in human awareness that we were loved by this condition.

When one human wants to challenge another human about a book writing, then using words, do not use words and see how you can explain conditions.

If science says, before everything or anything is always another state, I have not yet learnt, then know that once words never existed either. Then see what science can do without speaking. Cannot achieve that status, the status, no words speaking is where we originally came from. Sorry science you and your machine thesis radiation/radio waves....if mass cold mass in gas in space did not exist, you could not communicate...for you use what cold gas is not...burning.

You sound just like politician. Lot's of words that go nowhere.

QuestioningMind

If you believe your words are evidence of a MIND, then you should believe all the evidence I have of my MIND that is eternal.

Here are some words as evidence that my MIND is eternal;
Thoughts from God

Sadly you've failed to provide ANY evidence whatsoever that your mind is eternal. That list you provided is evidence of nothing other than the fact that your particular mind has a propensity for either collecting or making up pithy little sayings designed to sound deep and meaningful, but which in reality are often completely meaningless.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

I got to watch my vocal chords on screen as I hummed, at the speech pathology clinic in Melbourne’s ENT.

Just as well too. I have follicular neoplasms on my thyroid, and the surgeon was very enthusiastic to do a partial thyroidectomy. But I had noticed changes in my voice during the chanting at the beginning of Iyengar yoga classes, and had an intuition that maybe that mattered...

As it turned out, the head speech pathologist told me that I must not under any circumstances allow the surgeon anywhere near my throat, because I have damage and scarring on the vocal chords, and any surgery would leave me mute , because it would damage the laryngeal nerve !

Just as well I listen to my inner voice, and my outer voice. I don’t think I would have been happy being mute, especially so instantly and unexpectedly ...

So now I have a timebomb in my throat.
If I wasn’t a pragmatic tripper that would probably freak me out, lol.

The damage sounds xlnt. It gives my blues voice a nice edge :cool:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I don’t think I would have been happy being mute, especially so instantly and unexpectedly ...

I have adjusted to my hearing problem. I could have adjusted to being mute also. But I am old, I am a relic. Hope in your case the bomb fizzles out. Not all bombs explode. They find some from WWII.

Yeah, sometimes things work your way in spite of problems. BS Chandrasekhar, the Indian spin bowler had a deformed hand. He ended up with 242 wickets in 58 test matches. :)

IAMinyou

Sadly you've failed to provide ANY evidence whatsoever that your mind is eternal. That list you provided is evidence of nothing other than the fact that your particular mind has a propensity for either collecting or making up pithy little sayings designed to sound deep and meaningful, but which in reality are often completely meaningless.

I told you that only chosen believers will believe the eternal thoughts of our CREATOR.

IAMinyou

I got to watch my vocal chords on screen as I hummed, at the speech pathology clinic in Melbourne’s ENT.

Just as well too. I have follicular neoplasms on my thyroid, and the surgeon was very enthusiastic to do a partial thyroidectomy. But I had noticed changes in my voice during the chanting at the beginning of Iyengar yoga classes, and had an intuition that maybe that mattered...

As it turned out, the head speech pathologist told me that I must not under any circumstances allow the surgeon anywhere near my throat, because I have damage and scarring on the vocal chords, and any surgery would leave me mute , because it would damage the laryngeal nerve !

Just as well I listen to my inner voice, and my outer voice. I don’t think I would have been happy being mute, especially so instantly and unexpectedly ...

So now I have a timebomb in my throat.
If I wasn’t a pragmatic tripper that would probably freak me out, lol.

So your inner voice doesn't need a voice box? Your outer voice won't exist in the next generation because all MEN ( male and female ) will be communicating to each other from mind to mind via a much different frequency.

IAMinyou

They came from the same place as words of any fictional writing.

The thoughts in your mind are temporary and will perish soon. However, your created MIND is eternal so get used to that idea before you experience the death of your temporary body.