• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did the words written in the Bible come from?

QuestioningMind

You might think you're intelligent in this world but it doesn't mean you're chosen to believe in your created existence within the invisible image of our FATHER, the CREATOR of everything visible and invisible.

Yes, clearly I am NOT naive or gullible enough to have been 'chosen' to believe in your ridiculous claims without any evidence. Every time you see someone exhibiting critical thinking skills you know that they're not stupid enough to buy into your garbage, so you move on in hopes of finding someone easier to manipulate.

Like I said, so sad and pathetic.

IAMinyou

Mind is the result of working of the brain. Your brain can be seen working in a brain scan. Your brain can also be seen by opening a window in the skull.

brain-scan-ADHD.jpg

This has nothing to do with the workings of the MIND. All this shows is that there are invisible frequencies at work that can be detected. This does not show all the rest of the frequencies that will never be detected with scientific equipment. That is what CERN is built for but they still cannot understand the MIND even with that sophisticated equipment and they certainly can't understand where the VOICE comes from those invisible frequencies.

IAMinyou

And spend their time insulting non-believers on the net. :rolleyes:
I'm not here to insult unbelievers. I AM here to find chosen believers but you unbelievers always come to me with your attacks and insults thinking you are debating. Only liars debate.

IAMinyou

And here is evidence of its relationship to the mind ...

View attachment 42620 An MRI clearly indicates that the tripping brain is fully activated, whereas the ‘normal’ brain is much less active.
This is not proof of what a MIND is. This is just proof that there are invisible frequencies at work. You can do the same with electrical current in a wire with equipment designed to detect those frequencies.

IAMinyou

A Creator? Voice and image? Stated biblical man. Man is a quote found in a word as human. Bible says male and female are equal in life and form. Images are atmospheric and so is voice recording. Why machines can transmit image and also voice recording by machines to machines.

So machines own the quote reason why the atmosphere can record the image and voice of male/female and any object...animate and inanimate.

Quite simple really. When a human can think and quote word usage and state, O the Earth, stone owned its atmospheric mass first. Yet stone O the one and first original body owned its own presence in space. Space + plus therefore says Earth owns radiation fusion...fused. First notification of a theist telling theories about space and presence mass.

Which does not include heavenly gases x mass or the personal self in Nature.

Then you realize other references. A machine does not exist, not by design, building or thesis. Humans as males the science inventor created artificial status on Earth. Builds that machine. So if he stands back to admire HIS idol, the machine he would see it owns no volition.

Therefore he personally cannot claim it God. Yet secretly the Satanic theist scientist claims in his head I am God....by claims of his historic, I burnt you all to death, by my other machine history. Yet natural actually did. His claim is a sick minded theory/memory and reasoning.

So then you would begin to see the ancient theist as the Satanist he was quoted as being against natural life, the planet, that males in science named Earth, stone and a planet and also the first God Creator entity. The body/entity that owned the spirits that were released in space. To then name Mother of God the spatial cause of changing that burning hot gas/smoking release. Orginally.

My brother the Satanist/scientist therefore caused me to ponder, so you know that space somehow in its huge vacuum changed the gases/smoking release of volcanoes in some form of descriptive analogy that you said was a secret of God, owned by God and was a mystery. By status, male human storyteller with his brothers.

And historically it was natural, spiritual human male group against occult male group, the argument, SCIENCE. Science told science that science is an artificial liar. Reason, the machine owns no volition and you most certainly as a human do not speak on behalf of what a planet does in its natural form. Yet you do and did include the planet with your machine. Seeing the particles are first found fused with the planet before you artificially manipulated those particles into a machine.

Yet there stands your God idol by thesis, idle and not reactive or active....for it needs its Creator/Designer to manipulate its control by control. Why Satanism is actually the theme, science and history of.

So when you invented by mind thinking/conscious equating self, human to be by all quotations, the highest form in the whole cosmological status. For if you did not own that belief, you certainly would not have given self, male and brothers the permission to give all other bodies of your human study names. Yet you did and still do.

Therefore spirituality for human life survival. Our owned natural selves, humanity, our brothers and sisters. Our extended family coerced by science. The actual story of why males today want to claim I, human male am personally God, for his ideas of self, is a human with a machine extension apportioned to his thesis/life mind and human body. Why he wrote papers to claim we must be partial bio mechanical and then tried to preach his new preaching.

Some of you are very good at memorizing all the lies you read in the books you read.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
This is not proof of what a MIND is. This is just proof that there are invisible frequencies at work. You can do the same with electrical current in a wire with equipment designed to detect those frequencies.

You have even less idea about biology and electronics than you do about what you claim to teach.

IAMinyou

Oh, but you clearly ALREADY have sufficient evidence that I have a mind (consciousness) or you wouldn't have spent that last couple of days conversing with me. The simple fact that words are appearing on this screen is evidence that I have a mind. And you don't have to know what my mind 'looks like' in order to have evidence that it exists. Just like the fact that you can't tell me what the wind looks like doesn't mean that you don't have evidence of what the wind can do.

Come on, surely you have a better argument that THIS.

If you believe your words are evidence of a MIND, then you should believe all the evidence I have of my MIND that is eternal.

Here are some words as evidence that my MIND is eternal;
Thoughts from God

IAMinyou

You are a megalomaniac.

You're describing who you are. I AM not here to show you how much more power I have than you. I AM simply here to share thoughts from our CREATOR who is the MASTER PROGRAMMER of everything visible and invisible.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
You're describing who you are. I AM not here to show you how much more power I have than you. I AM simply here to share thoughts from our CREATOR who is the MASTER PROGRAMMER of everything visible and invisible.

There are anti-psychotic drugs which may help to reduce these delusions of grandeur.

IAMinyou

That is evidence that you would have trouble getting work writing greeting card verses.

So your written words from your MIND are better evidence that you have a MIND than the words that were formed in my MIND from our CREATOR? You really are a very poor master debater.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I do not have either a narcissism evaluation of human behaviour...seeing it is an opinion. Based on self human comparisons in behaviour acceptable and not acceptable.

And I also do not have schizophrenia.

Psychics hear voices also, always have. You hear voices also, yet the voice is fed back as your own self speaking in your own self. Which is the natural ownership condition.

If you ask a psychic how do you know you are not just speaking to your own self, it is because they are hearing differently to their own self. Without the knowledge or wisdom of the participants. The information is given. So it is quantified as feed back.

As a spiritual psychic I was aware my own self as soon as I asked a question to which I owned no answer or belief. Was spirit real and could it prove itself. The answer was given back to my life, to live a spiritual life first and it would be proven.

So therefore I understood it owns proviso of understanding spiritual purpose by first being of spiritual nature myself in my owned human behaviours. Which is kind, caring, compassionate, loving and a motivation not to be hateful or spiteful.

Science does not own those conditions in machine design. For what is sought is not of human Nature it is of spatial reactive status, conversions and reactive gain of power. Humans do not own power or space. Why when a science self thinks he knows everything including spiritual definition he is proven lacking. For I never would choose to be a scientific destroyer of the states of natural.

I sought information about karmic consequence and why equal balances in natural life no longer existed, by what I saw. Not what was coerced or group enforced as a practice of narcissistic behaviours, which includes scientific thesis.

When you are living as just one self, then in reality you are versus everyone else in a belief of self to self. Hence by conditions you then have to prove why your own self is spiritually correct via spiritual definition. One of which is to cause as little harm as possible to natural. Science does not own any such definition.

Thus historically science was determined to be occult spatial practice of taking what is naturally evolved and destroying it through transformation processes, which is first partial to a thesis that is not active. For you have to first ponder and think upon a condition to force change.

Spirit never supported change, it supported spiritual purpose. Change is defined by cause and what cause and motivation owned conditions in change which are variable. Science is therefore a variable, and not a constant. Spirit as a purpose always owned a constant, self natural support at its most highest condition.

Which was unconditional love, no matter what circumstance changed. Therefore we always knew in human awareness that we were loved by this condition.

When one human wants to challenge another human about a book writing, then using words, do not use words and see how you can explain conditions.

If science says, before everything or anything is always another state, I have not yet learnt, then know that once words never existed either. Then see what science can do without speaking. Cannot achieve that status, the status, no words speaking is where we originally came from. Sorry science you and your machine thesis radiation/radio waves....if mass cold mass in gas in space did not exist, you could not communicate...for you use what cold gas is not...burning.