• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did the words written in the Bible come from?

IAMinyou

Most of the words in the Bible came from eternal thoughts but some came from temporary thoughts.

Which words in the Bible came from temporary thoughts?

IAMinyou

If this is so,
Than only true eternal people can know that. :)

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

All "MEN" ( male and female ) will know what is eternal after all the temporary things have been melted away.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

chinu

chinu
Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

All "MEN" ( male and female ) will know what is eternal after all the temporary things have been melted away.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.
Perhaps,

By saying.. "after all the temporary things have been melted away"

Here means: Getting rid of all false worldly attachments.

IAMinyou

Doctrines from the recorded word, much like adding to the Bible.

Regards Tony

If all the eternal words that were written and spoken by the servants of God were not destroyed and recorded in written words, the New Testament would be much different today. Temporary thoughts and hands made sure most of those eternal words did not exist in those writings.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If all the eternal words that were written and spoken by the servants of God were not destroyed and recorded in written words, the New Testament would be much different today. Temporary thoughts and hands made sure most of those eternal words did not exist in those writings.

I see the Bible is a sure Spiritual Guide.

I do not see the doctrine interpretation has been. I see these are the Clouds Christ returns upon.

Regards Tony

IAMinyou

I see the Bible is a sure Spiritual Guide.

I do not see the doctrine interpretation has been. I see these are the Clouds Christ returns upon.

Regards Tony

Those invisible thoughts in the "cloud" called Christ will come as hot molten lava soon.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Those invisible thoughts in the "cloud" called Christ will come as hot molten lava soon.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

I see that started 1844.

I agree that change is coming.

Regards Tony

IAMinyou

I see that started 1844.

I agree that change is coming.

Regards Tony

The second witness of the millennium reign of Christ started around the time that quantum mechanics was discovered. The servant typing this sentence for me is temporary but I AM definitely eternal.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Most of the words in the Bible came from eternal thoughts but some came from temporary thoughts.

Which words in the Bible came from temporary thoughts?

As I see it, there is no such thing as an "eternal thought." Thoughts are temporary.

chinu

chinu
Unless you can give me an example of an "eternal experience," I'm going to answer yes.
Example ?

Can you give any example so that I could understand the taste of coffee ? (But don't use the word coffee in your example)

NO. its NOT possible.

I have to drink real coffee in order to understand the taste of coffee and that's the only solution if am really interested.

Similarly, eternal experience requires going to eternal in real and that's the only solution.

Now, you will make a fun and ask.. which train, or a bus leads to eternal ?

Truth is.. neither you're interested in going, nor you will do any such effort. All you will do is only make fun just by sitting there on the other end of this internet, thank you. :)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Example ?

Can you give any example so that I could understand the taste of coffee ? (But don't use the word coffee in your example)

NO. its NOT possible.

I have to drink real coffee in order to understand the taste of coffee and that's the only solution if am really interested.

Similarly, eternal experience requires going to eternal in real and that's the only solution.

Now, you will make a fun and ask.. which train, or a bus leads to eternal ?

Truth is.. neither you're interested in going, nor you will do any such effort. All you will do is only make fun just by sitting there on the other end of this internet, thank you. :)

Your coffee analogy fails, because I can give you an example of coffee.

So based on your response, am I to understand that you speak of an "eternal experience," but cannot offer up even a example of one?