• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did Exodus 5:7 take place (needs a lot of straw)

rosends

Tevel: Tevel is produce which has not had the Terumah and Maaser tithes separated from it, hence the food is deemed forbidden to eat until these required tithes are taken from it.

Does that sound like Tevel?

Look at this: there was an ancient Indus civilization from 2500 to 1500 B.C.; how was the land different from Egypt compared to the Indus?

Dilmun, the Sumerian Paradise Land
By: Samuel Noah Kramer pdf_button.png View PDF
The Hebrew word is teven, not tevel.

River Sea

The Hebrew word is teven, not tevel.
That's my fault. I typed it as tevel in my previous post.
Awe, now I understand. Wrong word. Well, only one letter difference.

Hey, we all make mistakes. I made plenty of mistakes myself when it came to words.

Teven

The Hebrew word there is Tevel. It could be either straw or chaff or a mixture. Both function the same when making mud bricks.

Ok, The Hebrew word there is Teven. Ok so then Teven is either straw or chaff or a mixture.

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Where did Exodus 5:7 take place (needs a lot of straw)

Exodus 5:7 You are no longer to supply the people with straw for making bricks; let them go and gather their own straw.

• Egypt built with stone; there was no need for lots of straw.
  • Indus Valley requires a lot of straw because people all over the place bake bricks, which require a lot of straw.
It could have occurred in the imagination of the writer.

Why are you just assuming the story must have taken place if you are going to declare parts of it mistaken or fabricated when the whole story of the exodus could have been fabricated?

River Sea

@danieldemol

danieldemol wrote: It could have occurred in the imagination of the writer.

River Sea response: How cold was the river's ice or its rising water when drowning Pharaoh's army? So, what season is it?

During the ending of Dwapar Yug, the Exodus from the Indus Valley, the Indus River flowed while the land was so dry that Yadavas (Hebrews) crossed the Indus River in time before, further south-west, the Hingol Mud Volcano's eruption of mud eroded upstream, causing the Indus River to rise, drowning Pharaoh and his army and ending their pursuit of the Yadavas Hebrews. What season would describe this?

Last edited:

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails

Why are you just assuming the story must have taken place if you are going to declare parts of it mistaken or fabricated when the whole story of the exodus could have been fabricat

Why are you just assuming the story must have taken place if you are going to declare parts of it mistaken or fabricated when the whole story of the exodus could have been fabricated?
There would be a kernel of truth for the imagination to take place. And, why should we assume so when evidence for exodus from india is visible all over. We look at wrong place then call it fabrication. Can you call new York a fabrication if you do not find it in Australia?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Does one mean that Israelites did not migrate from Egypt, please? Right?

Regards
It means that the Opening Post is just another example of this trend among Indians to try to make claim for Jesus and other biblical events, with zero justification.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
It means that the Opening Post is just another example of this trend among Indians to try to make claim for Jesus and other biblical events, with zero justification.
Plagues caused by drying of hakra river. Yam suf 1 is flow of the Indus obstructed by mud volcano. Yam suf 2 is hamun.e.mashkel. Sinai is the living taftan volcano. Living Paran exists near Isfahan. Kings highway is the silk road. Mt hor is kangavar. Yam suf 3 is shatt al arab. Pl show me these in the egypt route.

River Sea

Krishna is Moses, not Jesus. Why do you think Krishna is Jesus?

Jesus is in another era compared to Moses.

m detail.png

River Sea

I re-looked at my art, and wow, that looks loud. Yikes.
I understand many people think Krishna was Jesus. I understand Krishna was Moses.

Well, lesson learned. Next time I do art, I won't make it so huge.

Also, I think the way I wrote it sounds so loud too.

But because Jesus was mention in an Exodus thread, I wonder how some people think Krishna is Jesus compared to Krishna being Moses, or do some people think Krishna is only Krishna?

I do understand that Krishna was from the sun association family tree.

I'm not sure why people were chosen to associate with either the sun or moon to begin these kings and their family trees.

River Sea

Krishna is Moses, not Jesus. Why do you think Krishna is Jesus?

Jesus is in another era compared to Moses.

View attachment 82308

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Yep, I really made a mess and confused everyone. However, now I understand where Canaan was. Canaan is not Israel or Yisrael. Canaan in India—this makes more sense now for traveling back and forth as the Yadavas remain in India 'til they leave for Israel, Yisrael which is a different location than Canaan.

I'll add an edit: I understand Yadavas travel from the Indus Valley to Yisrael, or Israel. I finally understood that Canaan was located in Ghuram, India. So that means Canaan is in a different location than Yisrael or Israel.

Another added edit, what a mess: However I was thinking Canaan was the old way of writing Israel, same as KMT was the old way of writing Egypt, however now I know Canaan is in India

I was completely mistaken about Canaan's location. Canaan is located Ghuram in India

Place Ghuram
Semitic Name Ai, Bethel, Canaan
Hindu Name Ayodhya, Kosala

I keep learning, and yes, at times I'm wrong. Yep, I was wrong where Canaan was.
I was considering how others have renamed Canaan Israel Yisrael.
However, there's Canaan located at Ghuram in India

I added the yellow background and red typing to the page to show where Canaan was.

Canaan Ghuram.JPG

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
There would be a kernel of truth for the imagination to take place.
There is a kernel of truth, egypt was real, the Pharaohs were real, that's about it givr or take a small amount.
And, why should we assume so when evidence for exodus from india is visible all over.
So you claim. I suggest you submit your claims to archaeologists for peer review.
We look at wrong place then call it fabrication. Can you call new York a fabrication if you do not find it in Australia?
No, but the place (Egypt) is not in dispute as being fabricated. It is the story of Moses contention with the Pharaoh and subsequent leaving with the nation of Israel that is in dispute as I understand it.

The scientifically peer reviewed archaeological evidence as far as I recall suggests the Israelites were simply a people descended from Cananites that never went as a nation to Egypt.

If you can find archaeological evidence that the ancient nation of Israel migrated as a nation to India then back again then you may have a case that the exodus was really from India, although you would still have to evidence the magical nonsense said to have occurred there and even then the Biblical story would still be at least largely false as I see it.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala Yep, I really made a mess and confused everyone. However, now I understand where Canaan was. Canaan is not Israel or Yisrael. Canaan in India—this makes more sense now for traveling back and forth as the Yadavas remain in India 'til they leave for Israel, Yisrael which is a different location than Canaan.

I'll add an edit: I understand Yadavas travel from the Indus Valley to Yisrael, or Israel. I finally understood that Canaan was located in Ghuram, India. So that means Canaan is in a different location than Yisrael or Israel.

Another added edit, what a mess: However I was thinking Canaan was the old way of writing Israel, same as KMT was the old way of writing Egypt, however now I know Canaan is in India

I was completely mistaken about Canaan's location. Canaan is located Ghuram in India

Place Ghuram

I keep learning, and yes, at times I'm wrong. Yep, I was wrong where Canaan was.
I was considering how others have renamed Canaan Israel Yisrael.
However, there's Canaan located at Ghuram in India

I added the yellow background and red typing to the page to show where Canaan was.

View attachment 83601
This is tricky. Abraham lived in Canaan. Moses led exodus to Canaan. So there have to be two places named Canaan.

River Sea

You are just missing the part of how Abraham's grandson Jacob and his family left Canaan for Egypt. So, sorry but no two Canaan's.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala @IndigoChild5559

How come the people who wrote the Torah didn't choose Vadnagar, Gujarat, India, and change to their new location to be their canaan that they'd later changed their name to Yisrael Israel? Instead, they chose Ghuram India (Canaan) and replaced it with their location, Canaan (Yisrael, Israel).

Place Ghuram
Later became Canaan Yisrael Israel location

How did that area of India (Ghuram Canaan) become that other location (Canaan Israel) instead of Vadnagar, Gujarat, India became that other location, I hope my question makes sense?

Or what about any other locations of India could be taken for that new location? Why was Ghuram chosen for and then relocated to this Israel as Canaan - what about other locations in India such as Vadnagar, Gujarat, or Chanhu Daro, couldn't those locations be chosen to relocate in area of Israel, how come people chosen Ghuram for and taken that and replace it to new location as Canaan? What causes this choice?

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
You are just missing the part of how Abraham's grandson Jacob and his family left Canaan for Egypt. So, sorry but no two Canaan's.
Indeed it looks like a fairy tale. Jacob went to mitsrayim in Indus valley from Canaan in Indus valley. Moses went from mitsrayim in Indus valley to israel. Yam suf was Indus river. Sinai was taftan volcano. Second yam suf was hamun e.mashkel. Paran was paran. Mt hor was kangavaar. Kings highway was silk road. Third yam suf was shatt al arab. Only when you match exodus with these it may make sense.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Indeed it looks like a fairy tale. Jacob went to mitsrayim in Indus valley from Canaan in Indus valley. Moses went from mitsrayim in Indus valley to israel. Yam suf was Indus river. Sinai was taftan volcano. Second yam suf was hamun e.mashkel. Paran was paran. Mt hor was kangavaar. Kings highway was silk road. Third yam suf was shatt al arab. Only when you match exodus with these it may make sense.
Look, you can make up any fairy story you want. But as to the story of Jacob in Genesis, sorry, but nothing in that about Indus Valley. And no, you aren't making any sense at all.