• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where did all the Muslims, in RFs, go?!

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
İt's you who are raising islamofobic view.

What is worse than saying
some of them are (you mean sunnis)w or extremist, or supporting terrorist.

Nevertheless, i don't see that many Muslims have left the forum.

My friend, it's your right to defend your faith but didn't devaluate other's.

hi,
i didn't mean all the Sunnis.
peace

Shad

Veteran Member
We used to have many Muslims here, in RF..

Most of them were sunnis..

Some of them were Wahhabis and extermists..

Some seem to support the terrorists..

However it seems that most of them have left..

I think part of the story has to do with the rise of Islamophobia, around the world, and hence here in our platform..

For me I stayed for two reasons:

Firstly, being a Shia Muslim means that I See all of the Muslim Caliphs, except for Ali and his son (they are the prophet Muhammad cousin and grandson) are corrupt leaders who hijacked Islam..

So, to a degree, I distinguish between Islam as a religion , and the History of the Muslims, throughout which the Shiites have been persecuted..

Secondly, I am very open-minded person, and have no problem talking with people who have harsh opinions about Islam and the Muslims..

So, what is your take on the subject?!!

I found that a lot of the users that are copy/paste apologists foremost tend not to last long here. Once the scripts have run their course users move on to the next forum or social media group.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
We should be allowed to criticise any ideology without fear or favour.
In turn.. we should be allowed to criticize your criticisms, your ideology. Especially highlighting the hypocrisy.

No one likes a hypocrite, although everyone does it from time to time. It's inevitable. I honestly appreciate it when people on RF ( and in real life ) show me my own hypocrisy.

Happy New Year.

Notanumber

A Free Man
In turn.. we should be allowed to criticize your criticisms, your ideology. Especially highlighting the hypocrisy.

No one likes a hypocrite, although everyone does it from time to time. It's inevitable. I honestly appreciate it when people on RF ( and in real life ) show me my own hypocrisy.

Happy New Year.

You can criticise me, my criticisms and my ideology with impunity.

I can assure you there will NOT be repercussions or accusations of hate.

Feel free to highlight any perceived hypocrisy on my part.

Learning all the time is my motto.

Best wishes for the New Year and beyond.

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
You probably meant, "... there will **not** be ..." ?

:)

I really appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

I must have a dodgy keyboard (or word blindness) but thanks for pointing that out.

I have edited the post to suit my meaning.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Disingenuous claims of Islamophobia and antisemitism are destructive. The denial of rising Islamophobia and antisemitism is qualitatively more so. And the promotion of these forms of malignant bigotry is the most corrosive of all.

Baroodi

Only if you define all sects other than your own as non-Muslim
any one following anything other than what dictated by Quran and Prophet Mohammed, need to review the career of Mohammed and the Quran and to reflect on what he is doing if he thinks he is a Muslim. Mohammed (peace be upon him and all prophets) did not leave any thing without telling his followers how to do it, nothing was left even how to defecate as the infidels used to joke about Muslims at the start of Islam. They used to mock: Muslims presume Mohammed is teaching them every thing even the way how to defecate.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Disingenuous claims of Islamophobia and antisemitism are destructive. The denial of rising Islamophobia and antisemitism is qualitatively more so. And the promotion of these forms of malignant bigotry is the most corrosive of all.

And just how are these things "destructive"..? What do they destroy?

...Or do you just enjoy using inflammatory language?