• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

where can you find them

PinkStilettos

Well at 2Timothy 3:16 it says that All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness. So I guess if you believe what the bible says, you go there to find out what pleases God.

Kiya

may

PinkStilettos said:
Well at 2Timothy 3:16 it says that All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness. So I guess if you believe what the bible says, you go there to find out what pleases God.

Kiya
nice one, and the bible tells us at matthew 24;45-47 that there would be a faithful group of people that Jesus would be using to feed the domestics(us) so that we would not be starving , that is a great responsibility that Jesus has given them to do, and they are making a great job of it because i am full to the brim . yum yum:)

PinkStilettos

Yes, and I must say that the faithful and discret? slave does make sure we have plenty of spiritual food, so much I can't eat it all lol.

Kiya

may

PinkStilettos said:
Yes, and I must say that the faithful and discret? slave does make sure we have plenty of spiritual food, so much I can't eat it all lol.

Kiya
lol yes that is true , there is an abundance , when a person is starving in a litral way,
relief supplies are generally dispensed through an organized channel, and Jehovah has similarly made spiritual provision for his people.
Jesus said that at the time of his presence in Kingdom power, "the faithful and discreet slave" would be found providing "food at the proper time" for His followers. (Matthew 24:45-47) and they sure are doing that ,for those who want to eat it of course.
Especially since 1914, Jehovah has helped those who truly desire to serve him to grow in understanding of the Bible......yes nice and fat in a spiritual way , no starving ones in sight at Jehovahs table:)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
PinkStilettos said:

Kiya
Hi Pink Stilletos,

As I notice this is your first post here at RF, I'd like to take the opportunity to say HI!!!! :)

You can introduce yourself here, so that we all get a chance to know a little bit more about you, and you might get to meet a few of the friendly folk who frequent these parts too!

;) Welcome! I hope your stay is enjoyable :D

Chris