• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thank you for your reply. I was wondering what you thought about cmbr.

What i think? Its not something i really think about. It's interesting that it has slight variations in temperature that have allowed scientists to verify that the universe is flat to 5 decimal places of accuracy. Its interesting that it's responsible for a fair amount of static on an off station TV. It's interesting that it's the oldest light that can be seen.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Hmmmm. Science. It's chosen.

Just by men.

In the past men irradiated released a backdrop of sun mass radiation. Yes science surley controlled caused science as science by humans.

A Backdrop of radiation mass into our waters life.

As you didn't invent planet earths mass claiming once spaces backdrop was a hot dense state. As all burning bodies cooled consuming mass were opening into nothing space.

Nothing he says is creator as it allows light as it cools the hot dense mass. It allows gases to form as it cools hot dense mass. Nothing.

Nothing the real back drop.

So how old is earth?

As a hot dense mass no counting is even involved as its mass would be going back in time to time as cooled evolved and not hot.

And how old is the Rock you stand on?

Only when earth cracks open like the egg do you contemplate and would you say no rock..and who cares...as science surely doesn't.

Where does a gas come from? Hot dense mass cooled and space stretched not radiation. Spirit is the heavens first gases...our backdrop empty space.

Man now changes mass that was both past and our future bio support.

Predicted they put radiation in our past already life is bio dead life the radiation released by scientific science human predicted. By their controls.

Man thinks said past radiation killed past life. Life was naturally deceased.

It's why he says it safe to do it now.

It's how humans life self combusted now into dusts. As not the dust of my own future human adult life or the past dust life of first humans. As science the answer.

Now. present. By phi calculus now first not existing then practiced. I believe life now should be Sacrificed.

Yet we are all the same human.

No we aren't he says I'm rich I'm better than you.

Reason as I'm the history the king I survive. Real reason why he believes.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Actually the universe is recreated every nanosecond, complete in all ways. Each universe exists only for that brief flash of time, them dissolves into pure energy which then forms another universe. There is no continuity, each universe is formed randomly with different features.

If you don't agree, prove it isn't so.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Actually father told you the first theist human man with his brothers had lost their conscious mind.

As it's true. You never listened to your own conscious advice ever.

You thinking didnt put cause body mass presence including space or own or create the presence of anything. As just a human man.

However you pretend you had by using symbols you claim reference the bodies you discuss.

So indoctrinations says you have to believe it to be indoctrinated. Why we all aren't indoctrinated.

A symbol was just a short version of a huge subject theism not owning what you discuss. A human. Yet men seem to think symbols own power.

You owned using a symbol. The theist only I think. Natural heavens mass no symbol no patterns. The information is yours as I own it claim but the topic is natural and not yours. The power.

Idea I however want to own it.

Greedy human teaching is our lifes destroyer on earth. Our warnings about their behaviours then bad choices.

Father said sun UFO metal in water on our side is after mass burn removal of its sun dust fuel. Owns cooled gases that move it. UFO is silent.

As it cools to an earth metal flying machine. Gases no longer propel it like a plane. How it gets vacuum sucked out.

So of course becomes like a Human built machine metal not any resource. As first position to practice science.

The UFO condition.

Humans hurt by burning gas entry and heated water and cold gases ...we don't live with as UFO causes...we gain unnatural human only experienced bio life changes.

To mind and body.

Possible human bio transport near a UFO would be void vacuum caused.

No different from a tornado lift off ground causes just a variation.

Why science never owned the suns power.