• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When you...

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
For me as a Bahai, I see, Bahai faith as fulfillment of prophecies in other religions, such as Islam, Christianity...Buddhism and Hinduism...Zoroastrianism.
Thus, I often when I looked at other religions, I see them as a previous faith which were revealed for older ages by God, and their prophecies about a future revelation, fulfilled by Manifestation of the Bab and Bahaullah.

God sent 2 fresh revelation for the same age, Bahaullah and Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad,
which one to believe?:)

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
When you look at other religions then the one you follow your self ( if you follow one that is)

Are you focusing on finding fault in other religions to back your own belief? ( if yes, why?)
Or do you mostly search to find what good other religions may offer their followers?
Religion is based off of culture and culture is based on environment.

You find out fairly quick if a person is service to self or service to all as self type.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
When you look at other religions then the one you follow your self ( if you follow one that is)

Are you focusing on finding fault in other religions to back your own belief? ( if yes, why?)
Or do you mostly search to find what good other religions may offer their followers?

Hi Amanaki. Good post.

I believe in and accept all the major religions and in their Holy Books that they are all Raquel equal. There is profound wisdom in all of them and I believe they all teach truth.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

I looked for truth... however, when you know truth, then lies become apparent. Not that you are focused on finding fault but rather the fault is exposed.

When in Venezuela, I received the cash sales of the vendors for a food distribution business. I had grown to know what the paper currency felt like and looked like to the point that fake bills were easily noticed. I wasn't concentrating on finding fault, but the lie just appears naturally once you know truth.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I suppose I look for flaws. Not only religion, I look for flaws in all thinking. Maybe religion especially though because people overly, IMO, depend on it.
Not that go around telling folks there religion is flawed unless it is the topic of conversation people are engaged it.

I mostly look for the flaw so I can understand the limitations of relying on certain beliefs/truths.
There's nothing wrong with contesting other religions.

In fact i think its a healthy practice to scrutinize and critique.

74x12

What is the truth and how do you know it?
The Spirit of truth that Jesus promised to send. (John 15:26) This is the Spirit that proceeds from the Father and will lead and guide into all truth. (John 16:13) You know the truth by receiving the Spirit of truth.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Personally, I try to find out how the other religions treat my fellow brothers in sisters in faith.
This, for instance, breaks my heart:
India - Open Doors USA

Why did you choose India when there are 9 countries worse on the Open Doors list?

There are always two sides to this story. Christians (not all, its never all) often have an agenda of conversion, and some will do almost anything to that end. One example is friendship evangelism, for foreign workers who go to the middle east to work (get exploited) . The woman stays home to take care of the children, and the man goes off to earn some money, sending as much as 90% of it back, despite horrible working conditions. The missionaries, funded by western money, befriend the woman and convince her Jesus is a better way. She's lonely, and vulnerable, perhaps broke. The poor husband returns ... and as the old joke goes ... and then the fight starts.

Now I'm not saying anybody deserves death over this, but the anger is understandable. Always two sides to the story, and the western Christian press most certainly knows how to play the victim, hiding any blame they may have had in the whole thing.

I admire true charity, without the hidden agendas attached.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The history of human male inventor (AI) machine effect. Words MA CH and ine.

Divine he quotes "ine" is for human life, not machine invention.

O God the Earth he says is a physical mass body circuit. A machination is how he reviews the Earth body. Yet the Earth is not any machine, it is a body that survived Sun conversion.

He looks out at the cosmology and looks at other planets that historically could have once been stone. He would not know. And some planets he says seemed strangely contorted, as if they were attacked and converted and yet stopped.

Says to his own self O the Earth is ground mass fused in strange physical bodies.

Then quotes so human in DNA proves that the land mass Holy land by nation was sacrificed, how his human life changed. His owned teachings.

The ancient cosmological study and observation always quoted when Earth as O God was radiation unsealed and converting, due to above ground male human owned science invention/power applied conditions to force change....then new Messages were mind received. Much like Holy human males before them.

So they quote....the cosmos first proves that changes in space are sighted.

They quote, and as I was being irradiated chemical brain mind effects and feelings were involved, and I heard speaking voice. Which is actual notification to self that the chemical brain is irradiated/changed. Knowledge consciously of life being sacrificed/changed again.

As a psychic at night I gained dream like visions of my family anywhere on the Earth being harmed. And I truly hated seeing these visionary recordings, yet I did seem them.

The same as the male life in the past. New cosmological advices, due to life on Earth being ground changed.

As the Earth O mass owns the reasons for the changes, it is not actually a science owned condition. It is an Earth owned condition that advises life living upon it.....radiation releases due to ancient science causes the machine use had not stopped.

2012 was prophesised in mathematical probabilities to be when it would END by spatial cooling conditions, yet it never occurred for radiation sciences was reinvented and practised. Earth owns the natural mass itself, why it was quoted to be our God. And the conditions preaching God is Holy so do not change the Earth mass otherwise we die sacrificed our owned preaching to self.

All life on Earth owns the same science story, animals and humans were sacrificed. Hence if humans began to honour animals as Gods, it was to remind their own science self to never change the Earth God. Why relevant teachings exist seeing bovines have proven to be artificially bodily life attacked in modern radiation sciences.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Why did you choose India when there are 9 countries worse on the Open Doors list?

There are always two sides to this story. Christians (not all, its never all) often have an agenda of conversion, and some will do almost anything to that end. One example is friendship evangelism, for foreign workers who go to the middle east to work (get exploited) . The woman stays home to take care of the children, and the man goes off to earn some money, sending as much as 90% of it back, despite horrible working conditions. The missionaries, funded by western money, befriend the woman and convince her Jesus is a better way. She's lonely, and vulnerable, perhaps broke. The poor husband returns ... and as the old joke goes ... and then the fight starts.

Now I'm not saying anybody deserves death over this, but the anger is understandable. Always two sides to the story, and the western Christian press most certainly knows how to play the victim, hiding any blame they may have had in the whole thing.

I admire true charity, without the hidden agendas attached.

You know, I never heard of friendship evangelism till I remember you saying so years ago. Lost who I thought was a friend. She left when I stopped going to her church. Another wanted to jog with me. We met at a local store. Two days later, Sunday, she invited me to her church. Never went.

Is Friendship Evangelism Effective? - Project Inspired

Looked it up. It's hard to balance whose genuine and whose not.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Is that all you are looking for?
Is there any thing other on offer apart from unproved promises? It is snake-oil selling.
God sent 2 fresh revelation for the same age, Bahaullah and Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, which one to believe?:)
Should we believe any? Same age or any age. Has anyone provided evidence (either of existence of God / Allah or his being a messenger, son, etc.)?

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
You know, I never heard of friendship evangelism till I remember you saying so years ago. Lost who I thought was a friend. She left when I stopped going to her church. Another wanted to jog with me. We met at a local store. Two days later, Sunday, she invited me to her church. Never went.

Is Friendship Evangelism Effective? - Project Inspired

Looked it up. It's hard to balance whose genuine and whose not.
It IS really hard, yes. But the key is like you said, stop going to church and see if they still like you. It is definitely a thing. So is flirt to convert, marry to convert, money incentives, food. Yup, but they truly believe they are saving you.

Almost all of the 'anti-Christian' stuff in India is at missionaries, especially non-Indian missionaries. The people whose grandparents got converted and keep quiet about it do just fine.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Is there any thing other on offer apart from unproved promises? It is snake-oil selling.Should we believe any? Same age or any age. Has anyone provided evidence (either of existence of God / Allah or his being a messenger, son, etc.)?

Since I do not believe that God owes anyone “evidence” for his existence anymore that what he has already shown us by creation, finding an alternate explanation that eliminates him gives him an excuse to eliminate those who don’t acknowledge or appreciate the gift of life.

Evidence for his existence is all around us....I’m sorry you do not have eyes to see it. It’s a special kind of blindness according to the Bible. (2 Corinthians 4:3-4) It only affects certain kinds of people. :(