• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When you want to know the truth.

MNoBody

placebo's do work
religions are the great placebo since one works strictly within subjective faith
individual results may vary
check with your inner soul doctor to see if placebo therapy is right for youo_O

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
placebo's do work
religions are the great placebo since one works strictly within subjective faith
individual results may vary
check with your inner soul doctor to see if placebo therapy is right for youo_O
The thing about placebo's though, is that they only work as long as you don't know they are placebo's.
The second you realise that the pill you're taking is just sugar with no active meds in them, it will no longer help. In fact, they never helped... you simply were under the illusion that they helped.

Muffled

Jesus in me
When studying and you come over a verse or verses you can not understand. You turn to Allah for advice, you pray for guidance.
Or as many do. They turn to their fellow believers and ask questions to understand the verses in question

Allah might not give you a clear answer at that moment, but put forth the answer into your life, you experience the answer so you should pay attention in your daily life.

When you ask your fellow believers, they will give you the answer the way they them self understand it, they will not give the answer the way Allah do :)

What way would you prefere your answer given to you?

I believe He always says it best as Jesus.

John 7:18 The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I believe He always says it best as Jesus.

John 7:18 The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak.
Do doubt Jesus had good wisdom, but since i chosevto follow Islam i see Allah And Muhammad ( pbuh) as my God and teacher.
If you gain the same from God and Jesus that is good for you :)

Muffled

Jesus in me
Do doubt Jesus had good wisdom, but since i chosevto follow Islam i see Allah And Muhammad ( pbuh) as my God and teacher.
If you gain the same from God and Jesus that is good for you :)

I believe Jesus is God in the flesh. Mohammed is not. The Bible makes it clear. If you want to reach Allah , you have to go through Jesus.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I believe Jesus is God in the flesh. Mohammed is not. The Bible makes it clear. If you want to reach Allah , you have to go through Jesus.
I am not surprised you say so, and its your view that Jesus is better.
For me Muhammad and the words of Allah spoke to me from the day i started to read the Holy Qur'an.

MNoBody

The thing about placebo's though, is that they only work as long as you don't know they are placebo's.
The second you realise that the pill you're taking is just sugar with no active meds in them, it will no longer help. In fact, they never helped... you simply were under the illusion that they helped.
use yer illusion....