1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When we can look back to make conclusion a.

Discussion in 'European Politics' started by leov, Sep 14, 2019.

1. leov

leov Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +459
    Religion:
    christian

All is going according the plan , and Kalergi was not an anti-Semite nor Hitler's friend.

#1 leov, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. Father Heathen

Father Heathen Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +14,795
    So do you believe that there is a conspiracy to commit "white genocide" by global elitists? Do you see multi-culturalism and race mixing to be destructive toward your culture and heritage?
    If so, that's quite an odd stance for someone whose religion is based on the teachings and examples of a brown jew.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. leov

leov Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +459
    Religion:
    christian
    yes, i would not call it conspiracy, it is too massive, it is the current direction that humanity is driven to.

4. Augustus

Augustus the Unreasonable

Ratings:
    +8,494
    Religion:
    none
    Automatically designating people from the Eastern Med as 'brown' if they are born on the wrong side of the modern boundaries of Europe is inadvertently racist and disconnects them from their heritage so Northern European 'whites' can claim it as theirs (Classical Greece, Rome, etc.).

Greeks and other Southern Europeans from the Eastern Med aren't generally considered 'brown' after all. Southern Europeans, Anatolians, Levantines and Palestinian Jews are genetically similar to each other. Lumping Greeks in with 'white' Nords and Palestinians in with 'brown' Arabs makes no sense.

5. Father Heathen

Father Heathen Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +14,795
    The point I was attempting to make was that it makes no sense for those with white supremacist or antisemitic views to identify as Christians. I apologize if my descriptor was less than apt.

• Friendly Friendly x 1