• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When was your last drink?

GoodbyeDave

I offer a libation to the gods every day before dinner, so naturally I share a small glass with them. My usual is Chilean red vin ordinaire. Not being a wine buff, I'm satisfied with it and the gods aren't complaining either.

PureX

Veteran Member
Why is it that no one here admits to drinking swill,
like Ripple, Budweiser, Mogan David, or Coors?
Are we all really that fancy or that pretentious?
I drank swill for decades. If it had alcohol in it, and it was cheap, I drank it.

As a 'professional' alcoholic, I was not interested in the flavor, I was interested in the buzz.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
More than once a week on average
Ah, then I'm a regular drinker. Never more than 5 pints of beer (if I go out with friends) and never less than 2.
I find I quite enjoy drinking. I'm a happy drunk and in my senses so that's good.
I like to be pleasantly buzzed. It makes me friendlier than my closed off introverted normal self.
Mostly stick to beer and wine. Not much of a hard liquor guy.

Orbit

I'm a planet
Why is it that no one here admits to drinking swill,
like Ripple, Budweiser, Mogan David, or Coors?
Are we all really that fancy or that pretentious?

I drink Korbel (low-end "champagne"). Otherwise, my tastes are reasonably fancy. I liked Boone's Farm in high school.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
When was the last time you drank of an alcoholic beverage?

I think I had a glass of wine with dinner at Thanksgiving but I am not sure. If not, it was the Thanksgiving before that. I do imbibe on cruises and that has been almost two years. Time to cruise again.