• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When was your last drink?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I very rarely drink alcohol at all
however at Christmas lunch I shared a bottle of white wine with my Daughter as the others chose red.
and yesterday, I had a single glass of wine with a late lunch at their house as I had to drive home afterwards.
I am going to a rugby match with my Grandson on the 19th of January and might have a pint of bitter then.
But in the course of a year I doubt I have a drink on more than 4 or 5 occasions.
Even the Wine at Eucharist is non alcoholic on a Thursday Evening, when I go.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When was the last time you drank of an alcoholic beverage?

For me it was Thanksgiving. I really shouldn't touch the stuff, and am jealous of those who can.

I dont drink often, maybe equivalent to 2 or 3 bottles of wine a year. Yesterday we had friends to lunch and opened a bottle of Château Saint Christophe Monbazillac, i had a whole glass.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I dont drink often, maybe equivalent to 2 or 3 bottles of wine a year. Yesterday we had friends to lunch and opened a bottle of Château Saint Christophe Monbazillac, i had a whole glass.
That would explain your slurred post.
I don't drink much either....had one small bottle
of stout the other day, & my brain went on strike.
(I coaxed it back to work with some pie.)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I had a huge can of Budweiser a couple weeks ago. Most of it went into my sauerkraut as I cook like Julia Childs whenever alcohol is an ingredient.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That would explain your slurred post.
I don't drink much either....had one small bottle
of stout the other day, & my brain went on strike.
(I coaxed it back to work with some pie.)

What sort of pie... This is important

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I had one Guinness on Christmas day, but about three times a week I have one glass of dry red wine (preferably a Bordeaux Chianti) at dinner (my wife's from Italy).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I had one Guinness on Christmas day, but about three times a week I have one glass of dry red wine (preferably a Bordeaux Chianti) at dinner (my wife's from Italy).
Why is it that no one here admits to drinking swill,
like Ripple, Budweiser, Mogan David, or Coors?
Are we all really that fancy or that pretentious?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
When was the last time you drank of an alcoholic beverage?

For me it was Thanksgiving. I really shouldn't touch the stuff, and am jealous of those who can.
I honestly can't remember. Last year some time I think I had half a beer.