• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When was your last drink?

Earthling

David Henson
When was the last time you drank of an alcoholic beverage?

For me it was Thanksgiving. I really shouldn't touch the stuff, and am jealous of those who can.

My last drink was years ago. At least 5 or 6. I didn't mark the event and so don't remember the exact date. It was a pint of Dark Eyes 100 proof Vodka. The blue label. Straight from the bottle in . . . maybe 2 hours or less.

I'm not alcoholic mind you, I was a problematic binge drinker. When I drank problems ensued. So I started drinking alone while at home and that got old so one day I quit.

I could have a drink right now and it wouldn't bother me. I could stop at just the one. But one thing is, now when I see someone on T.V. take a big swig from a bottle I literally cringe and nearly gag. I remember that and I never want to go back to it.

Cooky

Veteran Member
When was the last time you drank of an alcoholic beverage?

For me it was Thanksgiving. I really shouldn't touch the stuff, and am jealous of those who can.

I drank beer and apple pie "hooch" on Christmas eve and threw up and was solidly drunk. That was the first time I've been drunk in a very long time.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I came in the house like a fool, and everyone is still mad at me. We had company that day... Oops.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I drank beer and apple pie "hooch" on Christmas eve and threw up and was solidly drunk. That was the first time I've been drunk in a very long time.
upload_2018-12-26_22-3-6.jpeg
Good luck with that.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I just don't get what's up with you people that can drink without it damaging your life and causing much shame and guilt ( and inappropriate behaviors.)
Moderation is key. Plus you get that out of your system in your teen years
Never felt shame or guilt for drinking. Drinking is part of normal life.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
About two hours ago. It was a pineapple cider. Nothing too heavy. I drink more maybe once or twice a year but I've never gotten drunk to the point of being ill, or wanted to

Jumi

A few weeks ago. I had a glass of something with 0,4% of the stuff. I usually take non-alcoholic though. :D

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I made a hot buttered rum for Halloween. If I go more than 3 months without at least a sip of alcohol, I'll look for an excuse to have a drink. (I hope you are not counting cooking wine, because I use it in cooking all the time. Most of the bottles of wine I get as gifts actually get used in cooking.)