• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When was your last drink?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
When was the last time you drank of an alcoholic beverage?

For me it was Thanksgiving. I really shouldn't touch the stuff, and am jealous of those who can.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
When was the last time you drank of an alcoholic beverage?

For me it was Thanksgiving. I really shouldn't touch the stuff, and am jealous of those who can.
I celebrated my sister leaving the property back in August for several days with large amounts of Bacardi and coke. Those days are now behind us and I haven't had a drop since. I just don't like being drunk.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I just don't get what's up with you people that can drink without it damaging your life and causing much shame and guilt ( and inappropriate behaviors.)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I've had tarantulas that never bite while I'm sober, and then bites multiple times while I'm drunk.

Somehow they detect it.

I wonder if it's possible to get a spider drunk and how he or she might act. Lol!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I've had tarantulas that never bite while I'm sober, and then bites multiple times while I'm drunk.

Somehow they detect it.

I wonder if it's possible to get a spider drunk and how he or she might Act. Lol!
I hear it screws up how well they make their webs.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Ich blätterte in einer Zeitschrift und trank ein Glas Rumple Minze. Mir ist schwindelig, und ich jetzt kann dir im Deutsch schreiben

I flipped through a magazine and drank a glass of rumple mint. I'm dizzy, and now I can write you in German.

s-l1000.jpg

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
1974 is the year that my favorite Heavenly being was murdered and Richard Nixon impeached.

When I was in jail, the only coin I saw the entire time was a 1974 penny. So 1974 is my lucky number. ;)
1974 I graduated from high school and I can drink. So far, so good. I know about alcoholism. I am on the watch for it. I am having a drink now. And, I am jealous of people who don't want to drink. I like it, But, sometimes, the next day I feel like ****.