• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Was Your Beginning? When Is Your End?

Faithofchristian

Paul says that the Holy Spirit is in man

That is how God was in Jesus. That is how God is in man kind

That is not how God was in Jesus.
God was actually inside of Jesus and not by his spirit only.

Here's what Paul said in
1 Corinthians 2:11--"For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God"

Now if your claiming to have the Spirit of God in you..
do you know all things of God.
I think not.. therefore no one actually has the Spirit of God in them...if they do.then how's come they don't know all things of God..
There wouldn't be anything in the Bible that you wouldn't know. But you would know all things of God in the Bible..

In the book of Mark 13...Jesus Christ foretold what the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is.
When it will happen
And who can commit it.

Now if you believe you have the Spirit of God then explain Mark 13.
Because to have the spirit of God then your claiming to know all things of God.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
That is not how God was in Jesus.
God was actually inside of Jesus and not by his spirit only.

Here's what Paul said in
1 Corinthians 2:11--"For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God"

Now if your claiming to have the Spirit of God in you..
do you know all things of God.
I think not.. therefore no one actually has the Spirit of God in them...if they do.then how's come they don't know all things of God..
There wouldn't be anything in the Bible that you wouldn't know. But you would know all things of God in the Bible..

In the book of Mark 13...Jesus Christ foretold what the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is.
When it will happen
And who can commit it.

Now if you believe you have the Spirit of God then explain Mark 13.
Because to have the spirit of God then your claiming to know all things of God.
You're going to ignore that Paul said it is what is in you?

Jesus even tells you that God is spirit and that you are supposed to worship in spirit
John 4:24

Last edited:

arthra

Baha'i
In your religion, paradigm, or worldview, when, in your truest nature, was your beginning? When will you end?

From Baha'i sources:

"Know, verily, that the soul is a sign of God, a heavenly gem whose reality the most learned of men hath failed to grasp, and whose mystery no mind, however acute, can ever hope to unravel. It is the first among all created things to declare the excellence of its Creator, the first to recognize His glory, to cleave to His truth, and to bow down in adoration before Him"

Quotations | What Bahá’ís Believe

The essential identity of every human being is a rational and immortal soul, which is “entirely out of the order of the physical creation. Bahá’u’lláh uses the metaphor of the sun to explain the relationship between the soul and the body: “The soul of man is the sun by which his body is illumined, and from which it draweth its sustenance, and should be so regarded.

When death occurs in this world, the soul is separated from the body, and continues to progress in an eternal journey towards perfection.

The Human Soul | What Bahá’ís Believe

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
From Baha'i sources:

"Know, verily, that the soul is a sign of God, a heavenly gem whose reality the most learned of men hath failed to grasp, and whose mystery no mind, however acute, can ever hope to unravel. It is the first among all created things to declare the excellence of its Creator, the first to recognize His glory, to cleave to His truth, and to bow down in adoration before Him"

Quotations | What Bahá’ís Believe

The essential identity of every human being is a rational and immortal soul, which is “entirely out of the order of the physical creation. Bahá’u’lláh uses the metaphor of the sun to explain the relationship between the soul and the body: “The soul of man is the sun by which his body is illumined, and from which it draweth its sustenance, and should be so regarded.

When death occurs in this world, the soul is separated from the body, and continues to progress in an eternal journey towards perfection.

The Human Soul | What Bahá’ís Believe

So you defer to Baha’i sources to answer for you?

Because I was asking YOU. I already know Baha’is’ opinion.

Faithofchristian

You're going to ignore that Paul said it is what is in you?

Jesus even tells you that God is spirit and that you are supposed to worship in spirit
John 4:24

Have you any clue or idea what Jesus Christ meant by worship in spirit.
my guess you wouldn't.
If to what you claim that the spirit of God is within you..then how is it that you can't spiritual discern what the Spirit of God is saying...
take the book of Mark 13. that here Jesus Christ foretold what the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is.
And when it will happen.
And who can commit it.
Now seeing that you claim the spirit of God is within you..
Now search out Mark 13 and tell what Jesus Christ points to what the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is.
And when it will happen
And who can commit it.
Now if you have the spirit of God.. spiritual discern Mark 13

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Have you any clue or idea what Jesus Christ meant by worship in spirit.
my guess you wouldn't.
If to what you claim that the spirit of God is within you..then how is it that you can't spiritual discern what the Spirit of God is saying...
take the book of Mark 13. that here Jesus Christ foretold what the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is.
And when it will happen.
And who can commit it.
Now seeing that you claim the spirit of God is within you..
Now search out Mark 13 and tell what Jesus Christ points to what the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is.
And when it will happen
And who can commit it.
Now if you have the spirit of God.. spiritual discern Mark 13
I'm not speaking about worship. I'm speaking about the fact that God is Spirit and that Spirit is in people. There was nothing made that wasn't made of that Spirit. Literally it is in that which is created

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
In your religion, paradigm, or worldview, when, in your truest nature, was your beginning? When will you end?
Each moment, each "now," is the moment of my beginning, my truest nature, and my end, because now is the only thing that truly exists.

However, this doesn't mean that all other Jews will share my opinion.