• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When was the last time you went to

Jonathan Bailey

a restaurant with waitresses looking so classy as these sweet cookies? These are Mel's Diner waitresses, of course. Boy, those were the days. And how! I had the hots for Linda Lavin as a teenager. Those deep brown eyes. She and Natalie Wood.
2q9azbt.jpg

Jonathan Bailey

But I don't like to see waitresses with a hairstyle that looks like a pile of dog crap or a buzz cut or tattoos, or body-piercings. I don't like to see waiters with beards or ghetto looks also.

Women should dress and wear their hair like Alice waitresses and men should be clean-shaven with shirts, ties, slacks and shined shoes. Why the 21st century "people" (or whatever two-legged creatures that came here from outside the Milky Way) likes the fashion of UGLY and non-human is beyond me.

It's not uncommon to walk inside an IHOP these days and see dirt and scraps of paper all over the floor.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
But I don't like to see waitresses with a hairstyle that looks like a pile of dog crap or a buzz cut or tattoos, or body-piercings. I don't like to see waiters with beards or ghetto looks also.

Women should dress and wear their hair like Alice waitresses and men should be clean-shaven with shirts, ties, slacks and shined shoes. Why the 21st century "people" (or whatever two-legged creatures that came here from outside the Milky Way) likes the fashion of UGLY and non-human is beyond me.

It's not uncommon to walk inside an IHOP these days and see dirt and scraps of paper all over the floor.
Who are you to say how others should look and behave? Their only job is to be clean to make and give food you food, and look well-kept. Having a hairstyle you don't like or tattoos has nothing to do with well-made food and good service.

Jonathan Bailey

Who are you to say how others should look and behave? Their only job is to be clean to make and give food you food, and look well-kept. Having a hairstyle you don't like or tattoos has nothing to do with well-made food and good service.
These service people should appear presentable around customers who are eating. My mother taught me about looking presentable, often very firmly.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
These service people should appear presentable around customers who are eating. My mother taught me about looking presentable, often very firmly.
Yes but what that means is not for you to decide when you are outside of your own home. I can't see how people find tattoos unpresentable, even though I dislike them myself. There's no reason for everyone to freeze their outfits in the 1940s. A shirt, skirt or trousers and a headband to keep hair out of food is enough.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
a restaurant with waitresses looking so classy as these sweet cookies? These are Mel's Diner waitresses, of course. Boy, those were the days. And how! I had the hots for Linda Lavin as a teenager. Those deep brown eyes. She and Natalie Wood.
2q9azbt.jpg

"Mel, kiss my grits!"

c35fda3017251629330e492b1df5bfda.jpg

I didn't think Alice was such a bad show, although it was the 70s when TV had been already moving in a different direction from the days of Father Knows Best and Leave it to Beaver.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
You've got it all wrong. It's supposed to be a waiter wearing a top hat and a monocole. Classy!

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
2q9azbt.jpg

Photoshop can do wonders to make everything perfect.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

You sound like a very negative, judgmental and generally unpleasant person to be around. I feel bad for any server who has to serve you. You probably make their day worse and most of them already struggle.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
2q9azbt.jpg
That's a tv show, not real life.

usfan

You sound like a very negative, judgmental and generally unpleasant person to be around. I feel bad for any server who has to serve you. You probably make their day worse and most of them already struggle.
:facepalm:

You illustrate what you accuse..

A light hearted , nostalgic look at attractive women of yesteryear elicits this condemning response? :rolleyes: