• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When things get tough

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greeetings and best wishes everybody!

Life can be a real **** for some people at times. Some far more prone to it for some reason we don't fully understand ...

What do you usually do to cope?

I wasn't exactly researching that question but found this page -

Sometimes life is unfair, and it is hard to manage. Sometimes life is amazing and wonderful, and it is celebrated.

There is no shortage of either side of the coin for most people, but for many people who live in a constant state of worry or find themselves overwhelmed by what life brings their way, it can be hard to manage.

Getting out of bed in the morning can feel like a real struggle for some people; many people don’t win that struggle and suffer alone for a long time.

I’ve been there myself and It’s never easy to go through.

So if you ever find yourself wanting to curl up and hide in your blankets, remember that this situation will pass and that there are ways to help yourself cope with what is going on in your life.

When life sucks too much, here are 10 things to remember that have helped me in the past and I hope they can help you.

When you feel like life is too tough to handle, remember these 10 things

All the best wishes if you are currently struggling - hang in there!