• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Messiah Comes (and they don't applaud)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This form of humor even extends to the Restaurant at the End of the Universe and the "Second Coming of the Great Prophet Zarquon" who was late because "all sorts of things cropping up at the last moment".

susanblange

Might mean they focus on following His lead
Isaiah 53:3. "He is despised and rejected of men..." The Messiah will lead by example. She is perfect and holy. There will be three judgments by fire, They are 1) the Day of Vengeance, 2) the Day of Judgment, 3) the Day of Decision. In all three, they will be cut off by fire, spontaneous combustion. Fire is a symbol of holiness.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Might mean they focus on following His lead

I find it is the figurative haughty 'goat'-like people at the soon coming 'time of separation' (Jesus' glory time) to take place on Earth who are the ones who don't applaud - Matthew 25:31-33,37,40.
The figurative humble 'sheep'-like people will be the ones applauding and focusing on Jesus' lead.

Firemorphic

Activist Membrane
This form of humor even extends to the Restaurant at the End of the Universe and the "Second Coming of the Great Prophet Zarquon" who was late because "all sorts of things cropping up at the last moment".

Fred the cosmic messiah returns......soon....I hope....nope not yet :p