• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Mary Poppins becomes a Serial killer!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I actually had a dream last night Mary Poppins was a Serial killer, worse than Ted Bundy and Jeffry Dahmer in how scary she was and her kill count, and the British Nanny was going on a rampage slaying children that hadn't been saying their prayers.

Children were wide-eyed frantic and boarding up windows throughout the Twin Cities, and I locked myself in the bathroom with a handful of others to hide from the Maniac Nanny. I was a child as well. She went forth like the Angel of death, killing the first born of Minneapolis Saint Paul, or those without piety.:sob::imp:

giphy.gif

Well, clearly the nightmare was triggered by something said at this website, and I'm wondering the effect your forum has on us children sometimes!?! :eek::D

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I can't remember what silence of the lambs was about, but we should totally make a musical to scare American children based on this dream involving the British returning with vengeance, with a similar title of course. :D