• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Love Reveals Itself in the Reflection of God Being, the Image

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
when love opened the 7th seal, could it be dumbfounding? could the awe of love be the beginning of understanding I am, I will be what I am, will be?

when a person goes looking for love, a yearning to be loved, will they find in themselves what seemed separate from self? in the face of god, of love, will they see themselves too?

then can the self be at rest in their own mind? in their own spirit?

Genesis 32:30

could the spirit of love move a mound of flesh?

Last edited:

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
when love opened the 7th seal, could it be dumbfounding? could the awe of love be the beginning of understanding I am, I will be what I am, will be?
If by "I am" you mean God then no, because no one can fathom God.
and 7th seal can't be explained literary because it assumes Jesus already come down to earth.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
If by "I am" you mean God then no, because no one can fathom God.
and 7th seal can't be explained literary because it assumes Jesus already come down to earth.
but jesus already did come. how many times must he come before it's enough that other as self should come to? awake? there isn't anything that says you can't have a coming to jesus moment, is there?

john 14:20?

behold he is coming with the clouds, behold he is coming with the thoughts?

revelation 14:14-16

Body like a Mountain, Heart like an Ocean, Mind like the Sky ...

ezekiel 11:19

ezekiel 36:26

revelation 2:17

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
but jesus already did come. how many times must he come before it's enough that other as self should come to?
the book of revelation where 7th seal is mentioned is about Jesus' 2nd and final coming.

there isn't anything that says you can't have a coming to jesus moment, is there?
I guess not, but it depends on what you mean by that.