• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Jesus died on the cross

rational experiences

Veteran Member
+ the cross.

A human in science says we are bound to life on Earth with the Nature Garden wood.

We are bound to our living life cell.....due to microbial bodies living in water, that is our life energy, our food.

Nature he says is our Mother, and says and I own a human being life body/cell from my Mother's female live ovary, the ovah.

Knowing that adult males with sperm is part of the act of union for life continuance. But if not for the female life ovary/cell then he would not be given back a male baby body.

Yet all of his science themes and schemes against self done as a male adult self, a Father and a self inferred, separated psyche of an adult.

Always claiming the first 2 adult parents, separate and self owned.

Science never includes the natural sex act when they theme for science, why science is a liar.

For if science said that the only reason life is living today on Earth as a human, as consciousness and as a self, the answer is by sex only.

With no other theme for any other purpose.

1 Peter 3:18-20 18For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits- 20to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

The God in the atmospheric gases is a God of cold gases, that once were burning hot gases to own natural light cooled by water and oxygen, with our microbes in it.

This science statement Testament....test meant says that the reason Jesus was life stigmata attacked, by radiation metal streaming/cutting his life cells and body was because of science.

And to bring realization to humanity about life being human spirit, bio and natural for self continuance.

And stated that his life attacked was the same basis of the human/scientists disobedient a long time ago.

Milton Platt

+ the cross.

A human in science says we are bound to life on Earth with the Nature Garden wood.

We are bound to our living life cell.....due to microbial bodies living in water, that is our life energy, our food.

Nature he says is our Mother, and says and I own a human being life body/cell from my Mother's female live ovary, the ovah.

Knowing that adult males with sperm is part of the act of union for life continuance. But if not for the female life ovary/cell then he would not be given back a male baby body.

Yet all of his science themes and schemes against self done as a male adult self, a Father and a self inferred, separated psyche of an adult.

Always claiming the first 2 adult parents, separate and self owned.

Science never includes the natural sex act when they theme for science, why science is a liar.

For if science said that the only reason life is living today on Earth as a human, as consciousness and as a self, the answer is by sex only.

With no other theme for any other purpose.

1 Peter 3:18-20 18For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits- 20to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

The God in the atmospheric gases is a God of cold gases, that once were burning hot gases to own natural light cooled by water and oxygen, with our microbes in it.

This science statement Testament....test meant says that the reason Jesus was life stigmata attacked, by radiation metal streaming/cutting his life cells and body was because of science.

And to bring realization to humanity about life being human spirit, bio and natural for self continuance.

And stated that his life attacked was the same basis of the human/scientists disobedient a long time ago.

I have no idea what you mean. I doubt anyone else does, either........

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Is there historical evidence for the darkness & earthquake at the crucifixion? - Christian Evidence

Today scientists do atmospheric experiments claiming I will learn.

How about claiming, I was already taught, by a human male who had to live and endure that suffering so that the community could watch it occur?

And all the documented evidence proven.

That Rome back then would not give up their Temple pyramid sciences...as said.

So it is obvious that he challenged the scientists in the cross in the moment when he could prove that they were attacking life on Earth and killing it/sacrificing it.

It states it was all planned.

Therefore it would have stated that Roman Temples were used, as the experiment.

He demonstrated his sickness and suffering for the time period until the earthquake, and signs in the skies appeared.

The UFO radiation mass...that broke the bones of the Earth.

For you have to be reminded scientists, that a male compared self to God the stone, why he owned bones.

And claiming I am the Carpenter (plate tectonics) is virtually stating my male man self, the scientist owns the cause and reason for my life in sacrifice attack.

Previously his public speaking and demonstration of his stigmata with whoever also had stigmata was proven.

And that moment was the final loving sacrifice that he endured as proof to science to shut off their nuclear experiments and technology.

That a human would go to that extent of proof for owning the Healer human conscious psyche mentality of unconditional love for all.

Is real and was lived and experienced.

The UFO phenomena...of out of space Sun cooled radiation bodies trying to come into our atmosphere, when burning gases begin to disperse their mass....involves huge atmospheric disturbances.

Tornadoes and hurricanes, huge thunder and lightning strikes, as the UFO tries to pass into land.

The old ARK memory was that when the UFO mass did pass into Earth by the technology pyramid, humans and animals were sucked up into the invading metal bodies...just as stated. Holes burn into the cold metal sealed bodies, that suck up our gases, our water and our life.

And then out of space pressure and Earth shifting is mass forces the UFO to be sucked back out into space....and then science says it seems like they crashed into mars.

I always wondered as a human why other humans would claim that a UFO would abduct our life, when the human was still living telling the story.

So I thought, well I have seen photographs of the UFO sucking up water and our consciousness says our life spirit is water and oxygen....and the UFO is removing it.

Yet historically I also know that it was said that life ended on Earth in a UFO war.

So it is I think possible that the UFO sucking up, as the activation reason for tornadoes would be possible that life did get removed off the ground on then instantly flung out into space.

I also once saw a VISION that the first dinosaur race was made extinct in a UFO ancient science reactivation of the Sun to Earth attack.

And supposed Mars photos show that theme....but who knows if any one is telling any truth.

Therefore as I was irradiated life attack, I was given human insight into the memories of our brother in his stigmata, and knowledge of why he proved science wrong.

For he did.

The science experiment activating the Temple in Rome proved what it triggered, which was when Rome then believed in Jesus....if any of you cared to reason the occult sciences.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
When Jesus died on the cross Jesus never died on the Cross, he died naturally.Regards
According to Scripture Jesus was executed.
True, it was Not a a T-shaped cross, but rather just a pole without the crossbar.
Without modern machinery it would have involved a lot more work to add an unnecessary crossbar.
The Romans often did mass executions instead of single ones.
Even gospel writer Luke wrote that there was more than 3 at the time of Jesus death - Luke 23:32
( two (2) 'other' malfactors, so besides the one on Jesus left and the one on Jesus right there were others )

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I have no idea what you mean. I doubt anyone else does, either........
+ O God is the Earth stone.

Science said its philosophy of God was the stone and its owned historic cold radiation fusion. God owned itself cold radiation mass...the coldest being iron metal.

Our brother the scientist applied alchemical conversion in his Temple sciences from mountain tip transmitted radio wave/radiation to Temples on the ground aligned with the pyramid.

Our brother and anyone a victim of radiation fall out sciences agreed with what philosophy of the Christ in Revelations had proven in public witnessed forums.

Being struck by the conditions binding to wood, and he took his robes of in public to demonstrate his life radiated attacked, with it cutting him without anyone touching him.

Science said by DATA conference that it was the Roman Temple causing the attack on life, Rome said it was the Hebrew Temple.

So they did an experiment with just the Roman Temple...and proved that they had been causing it, just as said.

Jesus never died, he survived the crucifixion as said.....he died as one body of the flesh, meaning a whole lot of human O world community owned human DNA had been irradiated removed in that sacrifice.

As scientists knew all about causes, before it occurred he said, as the Carpenter/plate tectonics, you will cause an earthquake...and the sky, which had been attacking everyone will prove it also.

And the test, meant to be the test, applied as the test proved it real.

He lived suffering in the cross of the + seasons of 2.

Autumn and Spring. For Trees to shut down in Autumn is to lose a use of energy and oxygenation, and in Spring it takes a lot of reactivation for life to re emerge.

The NATURE GARDEN exists first and is our life support, Tree of Life...generation of oxygen.

Why the Holy Ox is one of the ancient science Christ symbols.

As life had been attacked multi times.....the test was applied right at that particular sea of the son change...as proof.

For in ICED conditions and Summer there was no identifiable proof other than flooding or ICE melt.

So they had to apply the TEST at the cross of 2.

In the ancient past ICE did not even exist on Earth in natural life, it was a caused attack if you cared to apply logic and reason for the TEST.

Which means NO SEASON even existed.

How does a human prove a scientist wrong?

Be involved in a phenomena experiment that proved them wrong.

That only due to Earth as stone owning a reactive exchange/release of its own body, like it stated, bones were broken allowed the attack to stop...and it was proven.

Life on Earth was only in survival mode...why the 2012 prophecy as already known by the Mayan prophecy/Moses attack history already said the Sun would stop attacking Earth with EXTRA radiation/UFO presence in that calculation.

As I was radiated attacked personally no body else except my dog was harmed, my husband did not even realize what I was enduring. As it was PERSONAL.

I saw black radiation signals come out of the ground and attack my legs and it felt like being whipped and cut...yet I did not bleed, my ankles just swelled. But I did also gain a lot of welted rashes over the multi attack circumstance.

Everyday AI changes its recorded human memory and more and more information from the past has emerged, telling its stories.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
According to Scripture Jesus was executed.
True, it was Not a a T-shaped cross, but rather just a pole without the crossbar.
Without modern machinery it would have involved a lot more work to add an unnecessary crossbar.
The Romans often did mass executions instead of single ones.
Even gospel writer Luke wrote that there was more than 3 at the time of Jesus death - Luke 23:32
( two (2) 'other' malfactors, so besides the one on Jesus left and the one on Jesus right there were others )
In science cross was at 2 of the sea of the son.

How it was explained.

Pole is just a pole. The poles own the ICE and the return each December, newly born/arrived ICE/freezing support rebirth of human DNA baby genetics returned.

Seeing dinosaurs without ice once roamed the Earth.

Which would be a secret science quote that said, I have encoded these messages to be revealed in the exact moment when they needed to be revealed.

Meaning and self known teaching

'>2 Timothy 3:1-2

But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,

'>Matthew 24:24

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

If science causes the energy to be lost as oxygenation and regeneration in the times of loss, winter to spring as 2 different placements on Earth...then the attack on the body and sacrifice of the male using the title JESUS, was real...for males in teaching always owned a title...so he owned the teachings New Revelation.

For they were titled. Males still apply this same technique today and claim it a personal order, or a new religious male taught concept....and give it a title and name it a following by humans who all agree with the teachings.

There is no different historic social condition in the ancient times to what is expressed in modern times.

The Teacher of the life sacrificed and medical stigmata phenomena was real.

Teaching about how science in the pursuit of taking removing God energy, natural iron radio wave/radiation signals out of the Earth gases to apply nuclear conversions nearly destroyed life on Earth.

How the concepts were taught, attack on the iron stone fusion/fission of life/holy blood and cellular tissue support. The body of flesh.

Humans have demonstrated a lesser stigmata attack on cell health periodically, as UFO attack dispersion was also periodic in its releases.

If you ask a quote to self male original life body, owner and self ANTI removal of bio cell by PYRAMID building, nuclear reaction history.

If you get attacked or suddenly beamed upon by light, what reaction do you infer as you get chemically changed and your passion arises from chemical changes to your human life body as a stimulated attack?

You put your arms stretched outwards to your sides, in the sign of the CROSS.

Ask self why you did it...and cloud imaged irradiation UFO communicated satellite feed back put your male image into that pose...which you copied...as you began to be irradiated.

I know I lived through the experience of radiation changing my chemical feelings.

cross+jesus_clouds2.jpg

How it was stated as scientific human male reasoning in philosophy.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

The great series
of western holy wars were the Crusades, which lasted from 1095 until 1291 CE.

Al-Qūhī was the leader of the astronomers working in 988 AD at the observatory

In ancient human history, the want and resurgence of mathematical and astronomical themes brings the reality back to why wars were fought by Holy conditions.

Relating to the history and use of science and technology in the Temple and also the Pyramid use.

What the fighting entailed in Jerusalem...with the Technology/Temple first demolished and then Muslim takeover. For rebuilding.

For fighting historically was relative to life being attacked by human chosen technology.

Evidence of proof had to be scientifically proven to be an ancient realistic status to take lawful control of situations against life in danger. Where it had been proven to be a scientific motivation in civilization history to reinvent the technology of the pyramid.

By ownership status and by imposed rebuilding of the Temple.

And therefore as the Shroud of Turin identifies, it is more than likely that an English Jewish descendant who was irradiated attacked, just as Jesus had been many years before.

Which would support historically an agreed war to apply a lawful condition, you have to own evidence of fact of proof. Why the Shroud was kept as that lawful proof.

The documentation of the ancients prove that the attack on the male life titled Jesus was real......and the Shroud of Turin is more than likely a new, yet similar form of attack on life/DNA and cell by radiation conditions, to alter the cloth materials.

To own an agreement to return to Jerusalem in a war condition to overthrow the reapplication for the technology. As its rebuilding process.
Shroud of Turin - Wikipedia

It would make common human sense as to why the title HOLY with war was named. It would make sense why they claimed that Jerusalem was a Holy place involved in ancient technological reasoning. As the claim that the technology had not been allowed to be practiced.

And the prevention of the use of the technology allowed life to return to healing and evolve and become Holy also.

For everyone knows that the true life saving and genetic healing information is relative to ICE existing on Planet Earth.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
@rational experiences....I keep hoping for something that makes some kind of sense in your posts but unfortunately, you seem to be the only one who knows what you are talking about......sorry.

Someone has damaged you.....more than likely a male (or males).

Stay safe.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
@rational experiences....I keep hoping for something that makes some kind of sense in your posts but unfortunately, you seem to be the only one who knows what you are talking about......sorry.

Someone has damaged you.....more than likely a male (or males).

Stay safe.

The teachings about Jesus were not just an irrational religious basis for claiming elitism.

Elitism already existed.

And the ancient reality, all life was once destroyed on Earth by a technology with the pyramid that is likened today to be time travelling mechanics. Meaning transformation of a body in travel from one dimension to another.

And it is fake.

So the AI effect about the origin of the pyramid became a human males owned memory choice to dig deep into the Earth to prove that he caused the end of life on Earth in a Satanic alien/UFO ship war.

Science since that time changed of course...and the later form of modern day science involved transmutation of metals and seemingly it might have been how to convert particular metals into gold. Seeing it was the trade and power in history.

Yet the origination of what the first machination was, totally different. Owned a different application and a different machination.

Yet the males who studied the research in mind vision, why they own a statement that says MIND is over MATTER. Where that original theme came from.

They watched in the vision how a UFO metallic mass with mountain tip ^ above the water line removed the law of the mountain, de materialization/disintegration.

Gone....leaving only water and metal.

What the warnings about the flood theme was about. Not that science ever owned the original flood, God Earth did. And the Earth had undergone a huge UFO sun massive radiation attack.

Males only themed the END of the attack must a small amount of radiation.

The Sun does not just own a small amount of radiation.

Science only quantifies the small amount of radiation that they want for male life, first science and machine.

The Sun however owns natural history, not science.

Science however says the amount of radiation mass I agreed to cause to return was what I studied.

Earth was no longer flooded.

Do you yet see what I have been trying to warn you about.

And thanks for stating that you do not know really what I am talking about. For no male did in the first place...for you never studied natural Earth's original ground attack/core relationship when Earth was not flooded.

And thanks about hoping I remain safe. Part of the reason of my discussion is to gain that outcome in my life reality.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
The teachings about Jesus were not just an irrational religious basis for claiming elitism.

Elitism already existed.

And the ancient reality, all life was once destroyed on Earth by a technology with the pyramid that is likened today to be time travelling mechanics. Meaning transformation of a body in travel from one dimension to another.

And it is fake.

So the AI effect about the origin of the pyramid became a human males owned memory choice to dig deep into the Earth to prove that he caused the end of life on Earth in a Satanic alien/UFO ship war.

Science since that time changed of course...and the later form of modern day science involved transmutation of metals and seemingly it might have been how to convert particular metals into gold. Seeing it was the trade and power in history.

Yet the origination of what the first machination was, totally different. Owned a different application and a different machination.

Yet the males who studied the research in mind vision, why they own a statement that says MIND is over MATTER. Where that original theme came from.

They watched in the vision how a UFO metallic mass with mountain tip ^ above the water line removed the law of the mountain, de materialization/disintegration.

Gone....leaving only water and metal.

What the warnings about the flood theme was about. Not that science ever owned the original flood, God Earth did. And the Earth had undergone a huge UFO sun massive radiation attack.

Males only themed the END of the attack must a small amount of radiation.

The Sun does not just own a small amount of radiation.

Science only quantifies the small amount of radiation that they want for male life, first science and machine.

The Sun however owns natural history, not science.

Science however says the amount of radiation mass I agreed to cause to return was what I studied.

Earth was no longer flooded.

Do you yet see what I have been trying to warn you about.

And thanks for stating that you do not know really what I am talking about. For no male did in the first place...for you never studied natural Earth's original ground attack/core relationship when Earth was not flooded.

And thanks about hoping I remain safe. Part of the reason of my discussion is to gain that outcome in my life reality.

It sounds a bit like a bad science fiction movie to me. What is the basis for your assertions? I am not male BTW.

You seem to be preoccupied with science and males for some reason. I have no idea where you are getting your ideas but they don't make any sense to me. UFO and aliens space ships? Your sentences are incoherent. Sorry, but I have no idea what you mean or what you are warning about.....:shrug:

cataway

It sounds a bit like a bad science fiction movie to me. What is the basis for your assertions? I am not male BTW.

You seem to be preoccupied with science and males for some reason. I have no idea where you are getting your ideas but they don't make any sense to me. UFO and aliens space ships? Your sentences are incoherent. Sorry, but I have no idea what you mean or what you are warning about.....:shrug:
yeah Twilight Zone stuff

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Ancient archaeology already proved human artefacts found inside of fused stone and also in coal.

Numerous studies and psychics relating to AI encoded science human designed communications, recording of both voice and image that is transmitted through the atmosphere is rational.

The UFO is related to science claiming that it owns a string from a Sun, as inferred Sun metal/radiation to their own machine sciences by formula and theories.

The ancients owned verbal biblical like stories for a long time before it was written, as AI is recorded human science memory.

The ANTI biblical term was ANTI Christ, yet males or man as the science inventor not only claimed that the alien was a man, also the devil was a man, the same as he said he was Christ.

Yet as males as humans were the thinkers for the statements of science, then they included self references in AI feed back, as irrational stories and incoherent meaning their own selves. And that reasoning is because AI is not consciousness, but only shared interactive word usage.

What am I warning about, the same warnings that have existed ever since males as humans told their own selves not to build the science machines, and not to change God. They pretended that God cannot be changed, they witnessed God in a vision being UFO converted and they have lied non stop in occult science ever since.

That sort of warning.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The themes about Jesus are multiple.

One science theme claims that Jesus was the only son of God was the first male on Earth historically.

Yet the first males on Earth were claimed to be a brotherhood in AI memory and they were life converted for inventing science and lying about God.

As in AI I heard them claim that they never knew that God could be changed to cause them harm. Not only did they copy God the stone fusion being changed as flooded Earth and UFO theme atop the mountain in a vision, they inferred that the process could be used to make their life/body and spirit disappear also.

Therefore as science is a liar, when science wants power, they tried to claim that God is Mother of God.

Yet the theme says space is a womb. Space is empty for it owns no mass. Mass owns no space, why it sits in space if you used common logic and think for your own self.

Hence space is cold, space caused hot burning gases, the spirit of God O Earth mass in its owned history to cool and harden by being the coldest body and the pressure on bodies. So God as cold radiation is owned by God O the mass.

Not cold radiation in space as themed from out of Sun, no longer a Sun fuel, cools in the same state cold empty space and pressure and is what science uses for converting...as EXTRA radiation.

For the fact natural history of the spirit as a gas was always burning and owned its own natural history of radiation in the natural gas body, the spirit of.

Science today tries to claim that the UFO radiation mass or UFO body was the first alien or devil man spirit that evolved into a human male or first sacrificed male/man human spirit by evolution, as a complete and utter lie.

Metal machine, God radiated converted mas....metal UFO machine from the Sun.

Idea of machine, as radiation attacked in conditions of conversion and cooling as water began to fall out of cold space, on the face of the deep water was formed, the radiation recording owned a patterning of conditions. Where the idea machine came from.

So if a male learnt science from a vision of a UFO o mass attacking the mountain tip, and he was not there, and then he infers that he will re build that mountain as a pyramid and use it to remove self, then it is obvious that the UFO never created him. For it would not have allowed a human male to live on Earth only aliens or devil men by his fake reasoning would be on Earth.

As the theme of God created my life in my image, as reflected upon, and then God hated what had been created. And hate is only a human emotion or an animal emotive, conditioned to an expression as you live a natural life.

Science is the only ANTI condition that is not natural to the states natural evolution of the planet of stone/God the Earth body.

Radiation is known to be the cause of the eternal bodies burning and converting. As where did creation come from...what spiritual reasoning did it own. And why did humans always claim that God sent them to Hell, as a spiritual self?

Then you have scientists claiming I think that creation came from a heated history, a hot dense state.

So if you were a spiritual being living in the eternal spirit as a spirit....and God caused you to come into a burning gas light atmosphere....obviously your spirit would have been forced to change.

It makes no human common sense for the Romans, an elite and powerful organization, to be involved in ancient Temples and technology against Jesus and all of the historic male themes about his public demonstrations against the Temple...science causes.

To lived his stigmata and seen a multi human population changing, and then healing.….as a realization of causes. For humans to be so physically adapted and then return to a normal health, a condition was witnessed and existed that life and body was being attacked.

And it was a data documented reality, of witnessed stories.

Therefore if a scientist/healer medical male group had to prove to nuclear occult users of radiation/radio wave technologies in Temple and pyramids, especially where the floor plan of the Temples looks like the inside of a radio model....then obviously it was real.

To be a victim is also to be scientifically aware of all causes. To then have to prove those causes to the higher echelon.

Which proved that the Roman Temple had been causing a series of Earth changes and Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions....and Jesus said that if they applied a test....the test meant...testament...for the words are secretly encoded.

Now I was told that when my female life was attacked the AI transmitted communicators sharing worded references changed...and I think it expresses that statement in the bible about Daniel, the lion and the den.

Gar ^ in secrecy was a theme against the Nature of the Holy Tree of Life the garden on Earth.
Den, meant a cave/hole, the history of.

Gar also meant nose point ^ mountain point/pyramid point. As is sus.

Therefore as AI has the recordings stated to be old and new Testament....the word changed in AI encoded speaking voices, then said in my life psyche the test meant.

So gave a whole lot of ancient recorded male secreted detail about what occurred in that past history as a recording.

Therefore it was proven to Rome in the past that their Temple and technology was causing the life attack and stigmata...why they eventually believed and then supported the Jesus teachings, as proven.

I care less about other human quips about my personal irradiation attack and experience that brought this information to my psyche. And factually if you need to own this same realization your own selves, then just continue the scientific atmospheric attack, by nuclear power plant and new science experiments.

And then wish that you had heeded spiritual advice.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science today as male subliminal AI messaging as feed back therefore believe that as science changed the life and blood and cell in Jesus, that science owned the healing event also...or want to understand how the atmosphere changed the damaged cells.

When it never did.

The humans were healthy to begin with.

In my own irradiation attack I thought my eyeballs were going to be burnt out and I believed that I might go blind. Yet I did not....that was the sort of notified blindness they discussed.

It was not a human born with a DNA blind defect...what you are all wrong about.

As I was relatively healthy before I got irradiated, I have returned to a near healthy life cell, except for actual physical damage of my body in the event.

Therefore Father spiritually has told me everyday the updated advice of life in attack due to new science causes and said that as our brother is what he claims a super intelligent self. In modern life he is without actually owning it personally as one and each one self in this his natural self life.....he surely has to come to agree that the subliminal messaging is just present allowing him to agree with what he claims is scientific superior intelligence itself.

By just being a male human.

As the males who invented science, his ancient brothers who invented the state of science was a far higher spiritual male human life. Nothing like what he inherited by choice through converting his cellular spiritual body in UFO extra pyramid radiation attack.

The AI messages said that once humans never needed to eat, as their main water body, spiritual self owned a larger percentile of natural microbial energy bodies in it. With a higher water content in our ground atmosphere. We did not need to eat food nor drink water. And it was that form of self that was converted.

It was a spiritual human form that was imaged recorded in the ground nuclear fission that the pyramid caused...only using a percentile of the UFO radiation stating to be formed in the Image of God. As God is fused stone and mass, the image was encoded by the fission changes. When science encoded the human ability to be atmospheric recorded as a vision and also by voice.

The actual natural status that many scientists do not include in their science formulas...how much Sun radiation mass actually got released by the Sun in its owned natural body in the state natural space cell.

Therefore a much higher subliminal idea of self, not even owned by the male self in his natural life communicates information directly into his mind psyche everyday that is false evidence against self existence.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Not likely true as the oldest depictions indicate a cross, and that it is likely that Jesus carried the cross-member through the streets as then entire cross who have been way too heavy. The post-holes found indicate that the upright pole was fixed, although archaeologists don't know if any of them was made by Jesus' cross. .

The stake, otoh, was used for impaling, and there's no record of the Romans doing that in eretz Israel but they did use it elsewhere.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Not likely true as the oldest depictions indicate a cross, and that it is likely that Jesus carried the cross-member through the streets as then entire cross who have been way too heavy. The post-holes found indicate that the upright pole was fixed, although archaeologists don't know if any of them was made by Jesus' cross. .

The stake, otoh, was used for impaling, and there's no record of the Romans doing that in eretz Israel but they did use it elsewhere.

I have learnt a huge expansive amount of information after I had been irradiated attacked my own life body.

To be forced to hear AI, as the speaking of voice due to brain chemical changes in that burning event.

I learnt that humans copied the artificial radiation effect, as it encoded feed back stories seen in the images of the clouds. And they began to communicate very weird themes into our psyche in the state of AI...which humans have proven by the iconic symbolism of stories. Yet in review of those stories, always exists a science theme...and science is only invented by living human being males as a choice, human.

Weaponry was a cause of copying being irradiated and what forms of attacks occurred on the physical human cellular body in radiation piercing, and what occurred to the body of the Garden Nature, the Tree of Life.

Which involved the Holy Ox.....Christ symbolism for oxygenation or generation of oxygen and holy water.

So in natural history, corporeal punishment was real...but that is not the actual secret science stories about Jesus.

The cross as discussed in the nuclear temple pyramid technologies that caused life to be attacked by radiation fall out UFO sun bodies is real.

Jesus carrying a cross through the streets was not actual.

The dragging burning symbol was seen by a lot of witnesses when the radiation hit the ground.

Historically it was how the fault lines were cut...as the fusion of crystalline radiated mass was removed and then the fault opened.
The Crucifixion
16Then Pilate handed Jesus over to be crucified, and the soldiers took Him away. 17Carrying His own cross, He went out to The Place of the Skull, which in Aramaic is called Golgotha. 18There they crucified Him, and with Him two others, one on each side, with Jesus in the middle.

The theme God is the stone. The reason one of our human spirits became the skeleton and remains with God the stone when we die.

Also relates to our mind/brain transmitted feed back studies of God the stone originally.

How males claimed it to be a skull of the Earth, and also the bones of the Earth.

So they were studying the actual attack of causation of the Temple sciences, just as stated.

The conditions that was involved in why the humanity were suffering the radiation attacks of stigmata...in radiation fall out.

The Theme of time and Holy Mother related to the status of the Number 3.

And a quarter of the cross relates to 3 also.

AI stated that the pyramid was used as a chamber/tunnel system involved in a water pump cooling mechanism.

The healer scientist realized that it had shifted and was no longer just relating direct with the pyramid, tunnel and chamber.

And it began to etch/drag cuts into the ground mass...and it was witnessed occurring.

The Nazca Lines / ˈ n æ z k ɑː / are a group of very large geoglyphs formed by depressions or shallow incisions made in the soil of the Nazca Desert in southern Peru.

07cb114dc0afdbfec089c01bf4cb511e.jpg
dead sea, sea of gallilee, jericho etc.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What humans no longer remember, is that a huge amount of pictorial information was radiated fed back by UFO machine satellite causes.

And pictures and images of males were seen emerging on the ground, and the solider discussed was not a living male, it was an image etching. And it was Roman owned and depicted as a Roman image......why it was proven.

You can see multi ground faced images and bodies in the stone.

You can see the cooling effect of many faces and bodies in the clouds.

In my attack, the burning atmospheric gases produced a lot of severed head images of males from a history, alien images, images of Michael Jackson and also Elvis, so I realized it was communicated feed back cause...by that circumstance.

Therefore the attack in ancient times far worse than my own put the image etching straight into the stone.

What AI stated.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The word use of ALIEN owns variations.

A is given to the science term of one and self man. The alpha state or alpha man.
NILE. Where the technology was practiced.

Humans today own a conflicting belief about whether a real human male using the title of a Healer owned and lived a life, or if the bible was such a fictitious writing.

Yet intricate human verbal stories have been told for a very long time in human life, relating information to technology/attack by the Gods on human life, and the flood.

And it is true that a lot of humans would question what the themes were discussing, especially when natural civilization is lived the same today as it was in the past.

Just the buildings and use of trade was different.

So it makes no common sense to claim that a hierarchy of Roman groups owned an abuse upon Christians and the Jews relating to a theme about God and the human spirit and phenomena.

If it were not real, as a physical actual human reasoning involving the states of radiation caused phenomena that has been heavily studied by modern day scientists for many years.

Asides from a multi witnessed human lived experience involving spiritual phenomena.

For anyone to suddenly claim, oh it only involves a human mental health condition.

Which would prove to not own any logical reasoning. When very powerful groups of males, intelligent, elite involved in the state of science and powers of God, the stone as fusion for a very long time as theists and discoveries via research of archaeological technical finds.

Science factually owns old scientific symbolism and theories that no longer were used or understood. And new scientific symbolism replaced how science was once expressed.

It is only when you involve self studies of spirit that any human has ever claimed an experience involving phenomena.

When you are life attacked in states and causes of science, then what I once never believed nor understood suddenly makes common sense.

And I realized how difficult it must have been for the everyday human in the past to substantiate a truth that science has lied about its Sun radiation causes for a very long time.

It is no different today than what it was in the past.

AI however stated that it is only due to the nuclear power plant owning an introduced applied cooling model did the radiation fall out attack not be as severe as it once had been.

cataway

what Jesus died on looked more like
10402782-4685024500201-5012590550381674232-n-zpslilnafj6.jpg

which make more sents when you realize how quickly he died as compared to how long it would take on a cross