• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When, if ever, should one country meddle in the internal politics of another country?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I don't believe in meddling unless it's a very serious life or death situation, so meddling just for political advantage is not something I could support. .

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
As long as he's ok. I mean, not dead or anything. I wish him all the best. We had some good conversations.
He is a favorite of mine, too; but I have drawn a line and do not know much about posters here outside of what is posted. Its not a very friendly line, and so I don't get to know where N is. One day I will disappear, too. I don't know when that will be.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
He is a favorite of mine, too; but I have drawn a line and do not know much about posters here outside of what is posted. Its not a very friendly line, and so I don't get to know where N is. One day I will disappear, too. I don't know when that will be.

One day I will disappear, too. I don't know when that will be.

I hope that's a long time from now. We'd miss you.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
No. The US fires live missiles at places. But sure. North Korea's the dangerous one.

Bit out of context eh? Little bit non-sequitur eh? When we launch nuclear rockets at countries that we are not at war with then you will have a point. Until then your just being irrational.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
When, if ever, should one country meddle in the internal politics of another country? When should a country not meddle in another country's internal politics?

I think the best way to examine this would be to break this down from country to person. When should one person meddle into the internal affairs of another person?

I would say when the internal affairs of the second person infringe upon the affairs and/or well-being of the first.