• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When I was 19, I would chase my mother's

Jonathan Bailey

chihuahuas around the house with a toy BMW race car from Radio Shack. Remote-control toy vehicles: the ultimate lap-dog pestering machines. My mother was never home, of course, while I was playing Toy Beemer with Beener Dogs. Those little yappers hated that little car. Boy, and how! They growled and barked at it while cowering under a kitchen shelving unit while I would creep the car toward them and back it up repeatedly. I would shake the control stick to make the wheels steer back and forth real fast and the little pooches would go nuts. Three years ago, I had another toy BMW, a toy radio-control police car. I had fun teasing my roommate's cats with that one. The animals would associate the abuse with the object, the car, and not me because I stood away holding the controller.

one can have a blast with pets and R/C toys