• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When I am dead, there is only me that.....

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
When i am dead i am going to journey to the vast edges of the universe, just to see if im missing anything about the afterlife being real.
Being of pure heart, I think you will make such a journey.... :D

“O My servants! Sorrow not if, in these days and on this earthly plane, things contrary to your wishes have been ordained and manifested by God, for days of blissful joy, of heavenly delight, are assuredly in store for you. Worlds, holy and spiritually glorious, will be unveiled to your eyes. You are destined by Him, in this world and hereafter, to partake of their benefits, to share in their joys, and to obtain a portion of their sustaining grace. To each and every one of them you will, no doubt, attain.” Gleanings, p. 329

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
When I am dead, there is only me who doesn't know I am dead!
You will know you are still alive, but not in a physical body:

“Physical death is nothing. There really is no cause for fear.....
You see, I was so little 'dead' that I imagined I was still physically) alive. Think of it a moment before we pass on. I had been struck by a shell splinter. There was no pain. The life was knocked out of my body; again, I say, there was no pain. Then I found that the whole of myself--all, that is, that thinks and sees and feels and knows--was still alive and conscious! I had begun a new chapter of life. I will tell you what I felt like. It was as if I had been running hard until, hot and breathless, I had thrown my overcoat away. The coat was my body, and if I had not thrown it away I should have suffocated. I cannot describe the experience in a better way; there is nothing else to describe.”
Private Dowding, p. 14, 16

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Being of pure heart, I think you will make such a journey.... :D

“O My servants! Sorrow not if, in these days and on this earthly plane, things contrary to your wishes have been ordained and manifested by God, for days of blissful joy, of heavenly delight, are assuredly in store for you. Worlds, holy and spiritually glorious, will be unveiled to your eyes. You are destined by Him, in this world and hereafter, to partake of their benefits, to share in their joys, and to obtain a portion of their sustaining grace. To each and every one of them you will, no doubt, attain.” Gleanings, p. 329

I think im finally on the right track. Redemption here i come. Thankyou for the generous compliment.

I think you are more than kind to people on rf.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Well to be honest if you dropped dead right now I wouldn't know. So I think there are some flaws with that statement.

outlawState

Deism is dead
Completely false. Check out the parable of Lazarus in heaven and the rich man in hell. Luke 16:19-31.

....23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments,

BTW, it's not godly to dig your own grave.

Isa 22:16
What are you doing here and who gave you permission to cut out a grave for yourself here, hewing your grave on the height and chiseling your resting place in the rock?

Nor do you have any such permission.

I think we might already all be dead and normal life is what being dead is like. It's sort of like the Buddhist concepts of an emptiness that's full or a fullness that's empty. When anyone dies they just get immeadiatly changed to their new living entity form. It's an instantanious karma shift that puts one in the body they ordered basically.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I think we might already all be dead and normal life is what being dead is like. It's sort of like the Buddhist concepts of an emptiness that's full or a fullness that's empty. When anyone dies they just get immeadiatly changed to their new living entity form. It's an instantanious karma shift that puts one in the body they ordered basically.
I think it will be kind of like that when we die...changed to a new living entity form, a new body that is not physical but rather spiritual.... but it will still be us.

“Physical death is nothing. There really is no cause for fear.....
You see, I was so little 'dead' that I imagined I was still physically) alive. Think of it a moment before we pass on. I had been struck by a shell splinter. There was no pain. The life was knocked out of my body; again, I say, there was no pain. Then I found that the whole of myself--all, that is, that thinks and sees and feels and knows--was still alive and conscious! I had begun a new chapter of life. I will tell you what I felt like. It was as if I had been running hard until, hot and breathless, I had thrown my overcoat away. The coat was my body, and if I had not thrown it away I should have suffocated. I cannot describe the experience in a better way; there is nothing else to describe.”
Private Dowding, p. 14, 16

Justme1981

This won't make any sense to you right now because you have no reason to believe me, but you always are and always will be. All DEATH means is Did Everything Ardently To Heaven. (There is a lot of these acronyms in the English language such as BIBLE Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth).

Cheers!