• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

cladking

Such an interesting story. Any evidence for it, or is it just a fairy tale?

Sorry, wrong thread.

Most of the evidence on specifics are related to Ancient Language, not consensus beliefs.

Most of the points concerning evolution are deduction and pre-date my work on Egypt. Really if you look at my premises you can just work it all out and end at the same place I am because I have a circular argument. If all people make sense it follows the writers of ancient texts made sense. If they made sense and the human race began suddenly 40,000 years ago and humanity is defined as the species with complex language then there was by definition a first human and this individual is referred to in the PT as "S3h" whose mate was "Sopdet". Logically they probably form the basis of Adam and Eve but I don't know anything and am merely deducing.

If humanity is defined by complex language and Ancient Language is so alien people can't understand it even with an explanation it is likely that the change in language was of significant import to ancient people. Since the brocca's area is in a different place in every individual there is a strong implication that this second speech center came later to translate the digital speech center to the now analog brain. The implication being that a new species arose at the tower of babel. Most of it is extrapolation, interpolation, deduction, and coloring in the picture. It could be wrong but if I'm right then our history is "literally" written in the stars and ancient science is no longer beyond our grasp. Our common progenitor, S3h, is a star. He is remembered as a star but he was forgotten at Babel.

What makes us homo omnisciencis is that thinking is the comparison of input to beliefs. Therefore everything we see and experience dovetail with what we believe. Hence everything we see is fully explicable by our beliefs. Very few people can see anomalies and those who do overlook far more than they become aware of. Our species has existed for only 4,000 years and homo sapiens have been extinct for at least 3400 years.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I define "species" as the sum total of the consciousness, genes, and behavior that comprise a group that communicates and can generally reproduce as adults. I agree that there is no changing from one type of animal or species over a long period of time. Almost all change is sudden and the resultant species is generally at least similar to the parent species. The change is caused by behavior as ancient writing and the Bible suggest.

I doubt our understanding of the Bible is so very different looking at the big picture. My version may seem very alien when it is dissected.

I believe the Bible is a composition of ancient writing made by individuals who did not understand the meaning of the writing. It was written in the same language Adam invented and failed at the "tower of babel". There is no real outline because the authors didn't understand any of it and much of it was disjointed and not really appropriate. Much of the Bible is an attempt to preserve history but it too is mostly jumbled. Ancient Language was metaphysical and could not be translated. The holy books date at least to the 15th century BC and appear among the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I think of the Bible as being the conclusions of ancient science but written in a form that is very difficult to interpret. Some scripture is obvious in its meaning but most is rather enigmatic in its origin and meaning. It is not in the least disturbing to me that so many people interpret these early writings as meaning there is a God who started or even presides over reality. Obviously we don't know how it started and the concept of an outside intelligence that cares about happenings is as good an explanation as any. Much of the writing is literal because this was the nature of Ancient Language; highly literal.

Indeed. All individuals are hard wired to survive because this is what nature/ God wants. It is logical not to waste resources, like individuals, so we are hardwired to survive. But only modern humans think. Consciousness and thinking are very different concepts. Consciousness is awareness and the ability to learn and experience where thinking is comparing sensory input to beliefs.

I've read most of the Bible and researched much of it at least once. While I know every word makes perfect sense to the original authors (not the compilers) in terms of their premises much of the meaning remains opaque to me. I'm sure that the admonition to not change a word appears because the compilers were well aware that Ancient Language could not be translated and that further drift in translation would make the task of understanding it even harder.

I guess we're drifting off topic a bit so I'll just leave it here. I believe much of the meaning of the Bible will be deduced as time goes by and the current understanding may be closer to reality than much of the consensus thinking in science. In this case "science" refers to any field of study not founded on experiment.
By theist human who said to human self after life human was attacked sacrificed....humans in a God status owns dominion over all things.

Means in theism human you cannot suddenly evolve into another higher being beyond yourself. To theory from ape to human god let me remove it as a new bio themed resourced.

The atmospheric had to have owned it he theories. The cause.

To then see occult human strategic lying coercing.

The theist today intentions is his alien machine themed outside in cosmic terms is his new God.

God from the cosmos. If I call the alien a God I mean by intention highest

So to humans he has confessed already claiming you bio can human become part mechanical. I will force UFO alien to cause it.

By my cosmic machine alien is a God thesis.

Sees it heavenly burning in gas.

Coercion. Believe you are part machine as I want metal RAdiation conversions inside my machine myself as the resource.

Human body you are in my way it must be direct. I want to channel it. Streaming.

So he owns already the machine status streaming. In machine thesis he then says so I cannot be wrong. Yet it is all in his head...answers.

Yet my theory is actually Jesus all cloud related.

Jesus he says saved us so I cannot be wrong. Yet he isn't thinking Jesus.

As fallout manna he quotes was white filaments came down to ground via burning gases. Burnt tree garden as depicted in old sun nuclear pictures. Of the ancients.

He wants to force a cloud reaction from God earths beginning O earth mass never a cloud owner bodily.

He gets resources direct from the planets body. God stone was never a cloud image of man.

Why Satanists claim human life began with a burning spirit in the clouds.

Satan a huge man burning gas image then became Jesus man cloud image.

Says we should all believe satanisms.

Claiming Jesus is human lifes first spirit as first man. He came from God earth you know.

So humans said coat of gases burning in heavens se Phi Roth Jo seph is not Jesus father as God heavens was.
Blue sky white cloud mass.

Both natural pre existing bodies.

First image white haired blue sky eye man. In heavens.

As Ra sun terms says eye of Ra sun owned natural light.

Heavens not burning is blue.

So Jesus in science was never any human as clouds stopped water owned by natural first man's life evaporation from destruction as it poured rain through burning gases.

We regained our water mass supporting life back at the ground. Stopped burning to death radiation science of men nuclear.

If a man says when my name is Jesus then they will sacrifice life again maths science man practice already knew.

It had reasons as a pre known prophecy.

Years after Moses irradiation man's DNA healed mutation.

Science by men theists evil satanism as after ice age as new men knew science had previously destroyed all life on earth. By thesis I heard old man's life speaking in heavens records.

Why we knew he would do it again as Jesus attack when his mind psyche DNA evolved.

As he did it two times before knowing life had been destroyed attacked.

Is the human scientist group.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sorry, wrong thread.

Most of the evidence on specifics are related to Ancient Language, not consensus beliefs.

Most of the points concerning evolution are deduction and pre-date my work on Egypt. Really if you look at my premises you can just work it all out and end at the same place I am because I have a circular argument. If all people make sense it follows the writers of ancient texts made sense. If they made sense and the human race began suddenly 40,000 years ago and humanity is defined as the species with complex language then there was by definition a first human and this individual is referred to in the PT as "S3h" whose mate was "Sopdet". Logically they probably form the basis of Adam and Eve but I don't know anything and am merely deducing.

If humanity is defined by complex language and Ancient Language is so alien people can't understand it even with an explanation it is likely that the change in language was of significant import to ancient people. Since the brocca's area is in a different place in every individual there is a strong implication that this second speech center came later to translate the digital speech center to the now analog brain. The implication being that a new species arose at the tower of babel. Most of it is extrapolation, interpolation, deduction, and coloring in the picture. It could be wrong but if I'm right then our history is "literally" written in the stars and ancient science is no longer beyond our grasp. Our common progenitor, S3h, is a star. He is remembered as a star but he was forgotten at Babel.

What makes us homo omnisciencis is that thinking is the comparison of input to beliefs. Therefore everything we see and experience dovetail with what we believe. Hence everything we see is fully explicable by our beliefs. Very few people can see anomalies and those who do overlook far more than they become aware of. Our species has existed for only 4,000 years and homo sapiens have been extinct for at least 3400 years.
So no evidence then. I guess that fairy tale was right.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When Roman egotists kept practicing temple sciences after the womb space void removed took sacrifice down as radiation crossing....Jesus prophecies of life sacrifice.

Nero and his Roman depraved behaviour irradiated proven then he burnt Rome by incoming asteroid burning.

By ignoring science.

So not 1000 later from science stated 0 zero...shroud asteroid burning Satan attack proving is not science controlled burnt sacrificed life as if history had repeated and returned to Jesus life sacrificed.

A known science teaching reasoning.

Science said we think the asteroid first owning ice was the moon that came flooded earth as it seemingly is involved with water mass movement.

I will name a cold asteroid the saviour of stones gases.

A burning wandering star is Satan.

So not 1000 years later 1900 instead of end attack 2000 one man's DNA life span 100 years asteroid cause hit Russia.

After since O earth is a set cycle the burning star passing over crossing into our space paths kept earth gas mass burning. Earth inherits irradiated space.

As if Jesus life sacrifice had not ended.....literally. As if no earth heaven evolution had occurred as natural cooling.

How stigmata ebola was inherited as if life's sacrifice blood cell bone was no longer voided protected.

That science advice knowledge wisdom completely ignored.

As Satanists enjoy sacrificing burning life to death in full knowledge historic that humans in science had caused it.

By not stopping the rebuilding of the science nuclear temple.

If science wants to argue why did you build nuclear weaponry?

tas8831

Sudden? Did the last type of homo sapiens suddenly appear after they morphed slowly from grunting cavemen? Or do you conjecture it took lots and lots of time for the difference in speech, reading, writing and einsteinium type thought, wondering about the universe?
Your 'argument' is with your good buddy @cladking - HE is the one saying everything is "sudden" - less than a nanosecond, as he describes it.
Though he does allow for up to 2 generations.

That is, he is clueless about biology.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I define "species" as the sum total of the consciousness, genes, and behavior that comprise a group that communicates and can generally reproduce as adults. I agree that there is no changing from one type of animal or species over a long period of time. Almost all change is sudden and the resultant species is generally at least similar to the parent species. The change is caused by behavior as ancient writing and the Bible suggest.

Yes. As I was looking at videos of chimpanzees recently, I thought -- how ever could they, would they, morph (my term) or evolve into human beings? Looking at them, it just ain't possible. Oh, but I forgot! They all came from an "unknown common ancestor," scientists say. :) So -- humans didn't really come from chimpanzees, bonobos, gorillas, anyway! :) Just in case someone misunderstands, the posit is that all those called "apes," which evolutionists believe includes humans (I do not) descended (ascended?) from some as of yet, "Unknown Commoin Ancestor." At this point, all I can say looking at it closer, is -- "wow!" or hmmm... (In amazement at the incredulity of it all, but that's NOW. I didn't always have that viewpoint since as I explained, when I took biology in school, I believed, or at least figured they knew what they were talking about when they taught me evolution. But now I really do believe moreso what is written in the Bible. Certainly not a textbook on the details, but I find evolution very unbelievable at this point, that is, evolution of the Darwinian kind. Meaning that I believe viruses morph, but stay viruses, and other distinct forms can have changes but within their framework. Such as various types of cattle, and so forth.)

I doubt our understanding of the Bible is so very different looking at the big picture. My version may seem very alien when it is dissected.

I believe the Bible is a composition of ancient writing made by individuals who did not understand the meaning of the writing. It was written in the same language Adam invented and failed at the "tower of babel". There is no real outline because the authors didn't understand any of it and much of it was disjointed and not really appropriate. Much of the Bible is an attempt to preserve history but it too is mostly jumbled. Ancient Language was metaphysical and could not be translated. The holy books date at least to the 15th century BC and appear among the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I think of the Bible as being the conclusions of ancient science but written in a form that is very difficult to interpret. Some scripture is obvious in its meaning but most is rather enigmatic in its origin and meaning. It is not in the least disturbing to me that so many people interpret these early writings as meaning there is a God who started or even presides over reality. Obviously we don't know how it started and the concept of an outside intelligence that cares about happenings is as good an explanation as any. Much of the writing is literal because this was the nature of Ancient Language; highly literal.

Indeed. All individuals are hard wired to survive because this is what nature/ God wants. It is logical not to waste resources, like individuals, so we are hardwired to survive. But only modern humans think. Consciousness and thinking are very different concepts. Consciousness is awareness and the ability to learn and experience where thinking is comparing sensory input to beliefs.

I've read most of the Bible and researched much of it at least once. While I know every word makes perfect sense to the original authors (not the compilers) in terms of their premises much of the meaning remains opaque to me. I'm sure that the admonition to not change a word appears because the compilers were well aware that Ancient Language could not be translated and that further drift in translation would make the task of understanding it even harder.

I guess we're drifting off topic a bit so I'll just leave it here. I believe much of the meaning of the Bible will be deduced as time goes by and the current understanding may be closer to reality than much of the consensus thinking in science. In this case "science" refers to any field of study not founded on experiment.

Thanks for explaining some of your viewpoint. I used to think that science meant taking a testtube and putting chemicals in it, or looking at things in a microscope. (Little did I know...) But now I understand it better when it appears that science is basically an idea of how something came about (?) or how or perhaps why something exists. I am glad I believe the Bible as the inspired word of God now, even thought there are parts I do not understand yet, I hope someday I will. Maybe I will meet Moses and he will say where he got some of his ideas. I won't go any further now about that. Again, thanks for elucidating.

YoursTrue

Your 'argument' is with your good buddy @cladking - HE is the one saying everything is "sudden" - less than a nanosecond, as he describes it.
Though he does allow for up to 2 generations.

That is, he is clueless about biology.
Sudden? as in nanosecond? Either way, who knows, since the Bible does not say just how long each type, species, kind, or whatever you want to call it, came about. Oh, 2 generations you say cladking says. Frankly, I wouldn't offer anything right now beyond what the Bible says, and also frankly, I'm not sure how cladking applied it. Meantime, I did read that it wouldn't take (that) long to produce many, many human beings from one couple.
Also, gotta say that those purported big clashes from meteors hitting the earth and wiping out whatever they did in the way of animal life, surely did produce big gaps, according to the theory, shall we say. Please do not ask me to explain, if you don't understand in relation to the theory what I just said about those gaps, please try to figure it out. :) What I just said. If you cannot, well, once again -- have a nice day. (OK, I'll give you a hint -- scientists themselves shrug their shoulders and have no real answers except for conjecture what happened during those periods, the gaps, maybe wipeouts -- so, perhaps that will help to figure what I mean there.) :)

YoursTrue

Sudden? Did the last type of homo sapiens suddenly appear after they morphed slowly from grunting cavemen? Or do you conjecture it took lots and lots of time for the difference in speech, reading, writing and einsteinium type thought, wondering about the universe?
Back we go to that "unknown common ancestor" theory and then the idea that there were no "first human beings..." since the theory goes that some animal, somehow, somewhere, kept reproducing until um ... what? a new species was formed, not, of course, the first two in that new species evolving, but a different species that somehow lost the ability to reproduce with other kin-apes, where, of course, none of them had first forebearers of the same kind. It just gets worse and worse to imagine this. :) Because -- there simply is no basis to believe there was no "first" being of any kind, no first lion, no first gorilla, no first snake, etc. and etc. The idea that there were no "firsts" is all conjectural. But making less and less sense to me, that's as I keep looking at the explanations for the theory.

YoursTrue

Lacking detail, your quips are meaningless. Coupled with your seeming inability to understand basic biology...
You mean basic conjectural theory. Genetics is one thing. Gaps in evidence is another.

tas8831

Yes. As I was looking at videos of chimpanzees recently, I thought -- how ever could they, would they, morph (my term) or evolve into human beings?
:facepalm:
All this time on here, and you do not even know what the theory posits re: human evolution.

HINT: nobody claims we evolved FROM chimps..
Looking at them, it just ain't possible.
And you vast background in genetics, development, and evolution leads to this conclusion, yes?
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

tas8831

Sudden? as in nanosecond? Either way, who knows, since the Bible does not say just how long each type, species, kind, or whatever you want to call it, came about. Oh, 2 generations you say cladking says. Frankly, I wouldn't offer anything right now beyond what the Bible says,

Cool.
Stay ignorant.

YoursTrue

Cool.
Stay ignorant.
So what's it with the gaps? What happened in between extinctions and newer organisms? Proof? Evidence? Knowledge verified by proof or evidence? Oh, and don't forget that you say there was no "first" human...just continual evolution from, um, some "Unknown Common Ancestor" to what you have today in the organism of 'humans.' Proof? Evidnce? (nope) No evidence either of bonobos, or chimps becoming, evolving, or morphing to anything else. That "UCA" is still being wondered about, isn't it? No ignorance there, of course. :)

YoursTrue

:facepalm:
All this time on here, and you do not even know what the theory posits re: human evolution.

And you vast background in genetics, development, and evolution leads to this conclusion, yes?
I mean it's cool, isn't it, that there is some "UCA." As far as what you're thinking that I'm thinking, you're wrong. I'm going by the drawings in textbooks that showed many times the descent (ascent?) from chimp-like animals to human types. Remember those? Here -- I'll give you an example:
Evolution doesn't proceed in a straight line – so why draw it that way? (theconversation.com)
Those images are all over. I didn't make them up, they're there. But that UCA, it must maybe have looked like a human? Or maybe a bonobo? (Who knows, do you?)

night912

I mean it's cool, isn't it, that there is some "UCA." As far as what you're thinking that I'm thinking, you're wrong. I'm going by the drawings in textbooks that showed many times the descent (ascent?) from chimp-like animals to human types. Remember those? Here -- I'll give you an example:
Evolution doesn't proceed in a straight line – so why draw it that way? (theconversation.com)
Those images are all over. I didn't make them up, they're there. But that UCA, it must maybe have looked like a human? Or maybe a bonobo? (Who knows, do you?)
This explains everything. The reason why you have misunderstood the Theory of Evolution is because you never read anything about the theory. Instead, all you did was looked at the pictures in your biology textbook and interpreted the theory according to how you imagined it.

tas8831

Concession accepted.

It is cute how you equate colloquialisms as representative of what ToE actually posits.
Here you go, fella:

Catarrhini

Hominidae
upload_2021-9-29_9-56-51.png

No straight lines, etc.
Maybe stop relying on pictures and actually learn something?

tas8831

So what's it with the gaps? What happened in between extinctions and newer organisms? Proof? Evidence? Knowledge verified by proof or evidence? Oh, and don't forget that you say there was no "first" human...just continual evolution from, um, some "Unknown Common Ancestor" to what you have today in the organism of 'humans.' Proof? Evidnce? (nope) No evidence either of bonobos, or chimps becoming, evolving, or morphing to anything else. That "UCA" is still being wondered about, isn't it? No ignorance there, of course. :)

What are you even yammering on about?

From the person that proudly and confidently wrote:

Frankly, I wouldn't offer anything right now beyond what the Bible says,

You are not really in a position to demand anything from others when your fallback position is 'God said it, I believe it, thats that.'

YoursTrue

You are not really in a position to demand anything from others when your fallback position is 'God said it, I believe it, thats that.'
It's like taking medicine. (statistics) Works for some, not for others.

YoursTrue

Yes, but what's with the gaps? Any guesses as to what happened? Did the species continue somehow, somewhere, and in a line of descent or ascent?