• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When are the aliens coming?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Aside from thw whole Roswell thing, ever since there had been numerous ufo sightings as well as people who have been abducted. I doubt every single one of them is made up
Why do Astronomers report ufos at a much lesser rate, then? These are the ones who look up and study the sky the most.

And, being "made-up" is surely not the only alternative.

Theweirdtophat

Why do Astronomers report ufos at a much lesser rate, then? These are the ones who look up and study the sky the most.

And, being "made-up" is surely not the only alternative.

You don't think they'd tell you everything do you? Some have said Roswell was covered up. Really it wouldn't surprise me. People have various theories but them being here or at least aliens visiting in the past isn't really that implausible. Some say they were abducted just for attention but there's quite a few that seem to have gone through such experiences. Meaning aliens visited at some point,

leibowde84

Veteran Member
You don't think they'd tell you everything do you? Some have said Roswell was covered up. Really it wouldn't surprise me. People have various theories but them being here or at least aliens visiting in the past isn't really that implausible. Some say they were abducted just for attention but there's quite a few that seem to have gone through such experiences. Meaning aliens visited at some point,
Oh, don't get me wrong. Sometimes conspiracies do end up being real. I am just pointing out that, with this one, the actual experts still seem to shrug this one off.

Theweirdtophat

Oh, don't get me wrong. Sometimes conspiracies do end up being real. I am just pointing out that, with this one, the actual experts still seem to shrug this one off.

Who are the experts out of curiosity? The scientists? I would take some things with a grain of salt. Some scientists saying taking small doses of Mercury will make your brain perform better to, so I am always careful of what they say.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Who are the experts out of curiosity? The scientists? I would take some things with a grain of salt. Some scientists saying taking small doses of Mercury will make your brain perform better to, so I am always careful of what they say.
Astronomers and cosmologists are the experts. There are even some who dedicate their life to trying to find them. What reason do you have to distrust them specifically? Or, are you just stereotyping all scientists as being questionable in their intent? Because, I don't think that is fair at all.

Theweirdtophat

Astronomers and cosmologists are the experts. There are even some who dedicate their life to trying to find them. What reason do you have to distrust them specifically? Or, are you just stereotyping all scientists as being questionable in their intent? Because, I don't think that is fair at all.

I just don't believe everything they say. I think that some do try to find evidence but who knows there might for all we know, be some that have evidence but try to keep it from others. Wouldn't that make sense? Sometimes a person can find lots of knowledge but keep it to themselves. Because knowledge is power. If I know something you don't, I have more power and therefore an advantage.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I just don't believe everything they say. I think that some do try to find evidence but who knows there might for all we know, be some that have evidence but try to keep it from others. Wouldn't that make sense? Sometimes a person can find lots of knowledge but keep it to themselves. Because knowledge is power. If I know something you don't, I have more power and therefore an advantage.
How does that apply to individual astronomers with evidence of extra terrestrials? They would make a boat load of money, so I don't see a reason why that knowledge, specifically, would give them "power" over others.

Theweirdtophat

How does that apply to individual astronomers with evidence of extra terrestrials? They would make a boat load of money, so I don't see a reason why that knowledge, specifically, would give them "power" over others.

They can or they are getting something else out of it, or are being told to not tell others perhaps. However if you not only had evidence but proof that these aliens were real, and they contacted you and asked to keep things quiet in exchange for rare alien technology you wouldn't get in a thousand years, wouldn't you take that? This is one of many theories of course, but it might make sense with the whole Roswell thing, aliens showing up and disappearing, people who say they have been abducted but with little to no memory of it probably means they don't want to be seen or known about but I'm just guessing.