• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

tas8831

When a Egg Cell is Fertilized, the Sperm Cell creates a sudden glow of Light.

Credit to Anton Petrov for this video!

Abstract:
Hello and welcome! My name is Anton and in this video, we will talk about the incredible event that happens when an egg is fertilized.
It is only incredible to people that 1. do not understand how the observation was made (as described by others in this thread and a mystery to Petrov)
2. Do not understand cellular biology
When looking at the principles of fertilization, we have an attractive female bio-electromagnetic monopole cell which is charged by a male bipolar bio-electromagnetic expanding cell which initiates the growth and divisions of the fertilized egg cell to become a new life.
That is not at all what happens.
Cosmic clouds can be compared to the egg cell
Nope.

Let me know how the weather is on Uranus.

Been teaching embryology for 20 years and that is utter BS.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I looked through the article. I didn't see anything about orbital pressure. Would you be good enough to point me to the relative section of the paper. Thanks.
I might have givin the wrong link.

Just a note, I'm assuming orbital pressure is in reference to air pressure, which affects the height of tides therefore playing a role with tidal effects, albiet not a direct role or cause.

Tide Height and Air Pressure - Franks-Weather - The Weather Window

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
The gravitational pull of the moon causes the tides.
By what means? By invisible rubber strands? By vacuum cleaner powers? By teleportation?

Explain the gravity force before you assume anything about it.

Native

Anton is not an astrologer. Albiet not a scientist himself, he's a commentator on what science finds and discovers and a very good one far as I can tell.
Agreed in this. And I especially like his honest frequent notions of "what science don´t understand or can´t explain".

Native

Just a note, I'm assuming orbital pressure is in reference to air pressure, which affects the height of tides therefore playing a role with tidal effects, albiet not a direct role or cause.
And as the Earth rotate, this orbital velocity resistent pressure on the Earth causes the oceans to rise and fall, just like an ordinary wind can make waves on the ocean.

It is also said the the Earth rotation causes the Coriolis wind patterns, but IMO it is the Earth´s orbital velocity resistance which causes this - together with the specific atmospheric weather high and low pressures driven by different temperatures.

Last edited:

Native

It is only incredible to people that 1. do not understand how the observation was made (as described by others in this thread and a mystery to Petrov)
2. Do not understand cellular biology
That is not at all what happens.
Nope.

Let me know how the weather is on Uranus.

Been teaching embryology for 20 years and that is utter BS.
Fine enough.

So what causes this to happen at all? What universal forces and formative patterns are at play and can be observed otherwhere?

Native

Native said:
Fine enough.

So what causes this to happen at all?
Changes in membrane permeability.
The question was about the fertilisation process itself and what kind of forces are at play.

tas8831

If this is the 'soul' (for which there is no evidence) entering the egg.... why does the flash come OUT of the egg?
People are hilarious....

ecco

Veteran Member
If this is the 'soul' (for which there is no evidence) entering the egg.... why does the flash come OUT of the egg?
The egg has never been fertilized before.
The egg is a virgin.
It is being penetrated for the first time.

The flash is the egg screaming in ecstasy.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
People are hilarious....
The soul suddenly realizes that it's entered a human realm, goes to the sink and calmly washes its hands, angles over to the edge, and jumps out through the plate glass and commits suicide.

Native

Because the sperm cell activates the egg cell by it´s bio-electromagnetic charge and bi-polarity which sets the eg cell division and growth in motion.

Philosophically, the egg cell resembles "Firm matter" which gives physical form to everything and the sperm cell resembles "Light" which gives conscious and this supplementary formation is an universal principle in all creation/formation in cosmos.

Last edited:

Native

Philosophically, the egg cell resembles "Firm matter" which gives physical form to everything and the sperm cell resembles "Light" which gives conscious and this supplementary formation is an universal principle in all creation/formation in cosmos.
BTW: One also can discus the "Hen and Egg" and which came first in this connection and the answer is:

BOTH! And this logically indicates an eternal Universe and an eternal cycle of creation, hence no Big Bang beginning and no Big Crunch end.

tas8831

Because the sperm cell activates the egg cell by it´s bio-electromagnetic charge and bi-polarity which sets the eg cell division and growth in motion.
Except that is exactly NOT what happens. Cell division is not a 'bio-electromagnetic phenomenon." Are you sure you are not a Poe?

It is so cute when people that have no idea what they are talking about try to spread their woo by pretending that they do.

ecco

Veteran Member
BTW: One also can discus the "Hen and Egg" and which came first in this connection and the answer is:

BOTH! And this logically indicates an eternal Universe and an eternal cycle of creation, hence no Big Bang beginning and no Big Crunch end.

You assert two things are both first, and then you try to talk about logic. Logically, your "BOTH!" is false, therefore your conclusion must also be false.

Native

Except that is exactly NOT what happens. Cell division is not a 'bio-electromagnetic phenomenon.".
Well then you tell me what biological forces are at play in a cell division and growth of it . . .
It is so cute when people that have no idea what they are talking about try to spread their woo by pretending that they do.
Well, then I certainly hope for you that you can answer my logical question above.

BTW: What is a "Poe"?

Native

You assert two things are both first, and then you try to talk about logic. Logically, your "BOTH!" is false, therefore your conclusion must also be false.
The only way we can decide this question is then for you to explain logically which came first.

Go ahead and explain . . .

tas8831

Well then you tell me what biological forces are at play in a cell division and growth of it . . .
There are not "biological force". Cell division is a product of the expression of genes.
Woo is woo, and you appear to be immersed in it.
Well, then I certainly hope for you that you can answer my logical question above.
What logical question was that?

Is that your way of admitting that you cannot support your own claims?

Do show me the results of your amazing experiments in which you were able to induce cell division and development via the application of electromagentic fields.

BTW: What is a "Poe"?
What - does your bio-electromagnetism not allow you to use google?

Native

There are not "biological force". Cell division is a product of the expression of genes.
You just describing a process and not the causes!. What forces drives the double helical string of RNA and DNA genes?
What logical question was that?

Is that your way of admitting that you cannot support your own claims?
No, this is my way of asking you to think of the bio-electromagnetically causes and not just of "mechanical/chemical descriptions".
Do show me the results of your amazing experiments in which you were able to induce cell division and development via the application of electromagentic fields.
I otherwise thought an expert as you to have grasped this intuitively just by looking at animations of cell divisions.

I asked: BTW: What is a "Poe"?
What - does your bio-electromagnetism not allow you to use google?
What? Why do you think bio-electromagnetism is connected to google searches?

ecco

Veteran Member
The only way we can decide this question is then for you to explain logically which came first.

If you understand and accept evolution then you already know the answer.

If you don't accept evolution, I'm not going to bother to try to educate you.