• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
Being able to model the motions of the planets in the solar system using the laws of gravity is not hindsight bias, it is evidence that the laws are correct.
Newton did nothing else but to ascribe his occult "g" apple-law to the already known celestial motions in the solar system, completely ignoring the natural orbital velocity pressure on the Earth and it´s atmosphere.

Believing in this about 350 year old dogma without questioning this occult and unexplained idea, is nothing else but believing in an old collective woo.

This occult gravity woo was in fact also contradicted by the factual observation of the galactic rotation curves - and even outright rejected by Einstein.
Being unable to model the motions of the planets in the solar system using your EM theories, is evidence that your EM theories are incorrect.
How can you tell at all? Have you all of a sudden become an expert on the Electric Universe?

Or are you just parrotting the collective standard model proponents who believe more in occult forces instead of the observable ones?

I´ve explained the EM formation of the Solar System in our galaxy several times, but it seems that the collective gravity occultism is blinding some debaters here.

ecco

Veteran Member
completely ignoring the natural orbital velocity pressure on the Earth and it´s atmosphere.
If I recall correctly, I had asked you about that "natural orbital velocity pressure" some time ago. If real, there should be noticeably more pressure on the forward-facing side of the earth than on the back-facing side. Yet nothing like that has ever been observed. Please explain.

ecco

Veteran Member
How can you tell at all? Have you all of a sudden become an expert on the Electric Universe?
I'm not an expert in woo but I can smell it even when it comes through my computer screen.

Or are you just parrotting the collective standard model proponents who believe more in occult forces instead of the observable ones?

This is getting sad. I've stated, in multiple threads, that your EM stuff is woo. Now you try to turn it around by suggesting that gravity is woo.

Did too
Did not
Did too
Did not

Really?

I´ve explained the EM formation of the Solar System in our galaxy several times, but it seems that the collective gravity occultism is blinding some debaters here.

If you have, you certainly haven't done it in the threads where I repeatedly asked you. So, I'll ask again. Please show a computer simulation of the motions of the planets in our solar system that is written using EM formulas and ignoring gravity.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Anton is pretty reliable and accurate on most if not all of videos.

It would be surprising if he's spouting BS. Unless it's in general reference to any embellished videos made on it.

Still you made an interesting clarification here.
He's spouting complete and total BS.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I disagree. All his material is sourced.
There's a reaction with zinc, but the same thing happens when you bite a Lifesaver candy or open a the package of a sterile bandage.
You might as well refer to a lighter as magical if you think this is any indication of something special.
And relating ot to the cosmos is hogwash.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
There's a reaction with zinc, but the same thing happens when you bite a Lifesaver candy or open a the package of a sterile bandage.
You might as well refer to a lighter as magical if you think this is any indication of something special.
And relating ot to the cosmos is hogwash.
Sounds like Carl Sagon philosophy coupled with science to me.

That's why I like Anton.

He's not spouting hogwash at all but he does add with ensuthiasm, a philosophy similar to Carl Sagon when discussing science topics.

There's actually nothing wrong with that.

Native

Free Natural Philosopher & Comparative Mythologist
If I recall correctly, I had asked you about that "natural orbital velocity pressure" some time ago. If real, there should be noticeably more pressure on the forward-facing side of the earth than on the back-facing side. Yet nothing like that has ever been observed. Please explain.
The orbital pressure on the Earth´s atmosphere is fluent as the Earth rotate anticlockwise, thus causing tidal waves from the east to west and affecting oceans according to the Earth´s land mases.

Regarding the planetary lee side of the orbital motion, this is in fact "indirectly measured" when a space craft is gaining a slingshot effect from a planet. That is: The lee side of a planet provides more energy to spacecrafts in the same manner as migrating birds when flying in formation.

This has NOTHING to do with Newtons occult gravity but everything to do with simple aerodynamics as there is no such thing as "empty space".

Native said:
I'm not an expert in woo but I can smell it even when it comes through my computer screen.
Just like you cannot explain what kind of force gravity is, you also cannot explain or judge an Electric Universe without having the basic knowledge.

You cannot explain gravity, but you can make all kinds of assumptions which "fits" this occult idea - and the result of these assumptive ideas theoretically now fills about 28 % of the observable Universe, spreading more and more dark occultism into modern science.

Just because the scientists don´t take the much stronger electromagnetic measured frequencies to count for everything in the observable Universe.

Twilight Hue

He was.
The cosmos has nothing to do with conception. Thats astrology, not science.
Anton is not an astrologer. Albiet not a scientist himself, he's a commentator on what science finds and discovers and a very good one far as I can tell.

He just has essentally the same passion as Sagon, mixing in philosophy and wonder with the same zeal.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The orbital pressure on the Earth´s atmosphere is fluent as the Earth rotate anticlockwise, thus causing tidal waves from the east to west and affecting oceans according to the Earth´s land mases.
The gravitational pull of the moon causes the tides.

Twilight Hue

The gravitational pull of the moon causes the tides.
That's true, yet its not the only thing that causes tides. The sun causes tides on earth as well, but with half the force of the moon due to its distance, for which I'm pretty sure is a good thing in that regard. ;0]

ecco

Veteran Member

"Fluent"? Regardless. Even if the earth is rotating your pressure should be detectable. A measure of it should read higher on the side "facing forward" and lower on the opposite side. This has never been observed. Never.

Also, tidal waves do not move from East to West. Tidal waves move based on the position of the moon and, to a lesser degree, the sun.

Your comment about "land masses" is really weird. Are you under the impression that there are no land masses under the oceans.

Regarding the planetary lee side of the orbital motion, this is in fact "indirectly measured" when a space craft is gaining a slingshot effect from a planet. That is: The lee side of a planet provides more energy to spacecrafts in the same manner as migrating birds when flying in formation.

I doubt you have anything to substantiate that bit of speculation. But, if you do, let's see it.

Just like you cannot explain what kind of force gravity is, you also cannot explain or judge an Electric Universe without having the basic knowledge.

You cannot explain gravity, but you can make all kinds of assumptions which "fits" this occult idea - and the result of these assumptive ideas theoretically now fills about 28 % of the observable Universe, spreading more and more dark occultism into modern science.

I can show the effects gravity has on spacecraft slingshotting around a solar system object. The laws of gravity have nothing in them that makes one side more or less "forceful" than the other side. This one-sidedness has never been observed. So, again, if you have anything to support your contention, show it.

Just because the scientists don´t take the much stronger electromagnetic measured frequencies to count for everything in the observable Universe.

That paragraph makes no sense, Perhaps that's because English is not your first language.

ecco

Veteran Member
I wouldn't discount orbital pressure completely though, there is a bit of validation by which it's a tidal force, albiet not a direct cause.

13.6 Tidal Forces – University Physics Volume 1

@Native, perhaps you should read and try to understand the article referenced above.