• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When a coffee lover like my self find a good barista.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Then one will sit down in the coffee shop and enjoy the tast of a latte caramell :)

Attachments

• 20211130_110027.jpg
    20211130_110027.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 0

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
If you need to drown your coffee in sugar, cream, and caramel to enjoy it, a coffee lover you are not. ;)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I like my coffee strong and have found a really good barista who can knock up the best noisette (macchiato) at a patisserie in Sarlat. A drink that once sipped you know you are in for a decent coffee.

And being a patisserie, coffee and pain au raisin or bostok makes a nice breakfast.

Currently i am sitting at home before a roaring log fire* nursing my own brand of coffee which is essentially a double noisette on top of an espresso.

*Coldest day of the winter so far, early afternoon and it's -3c.

Audie

Veteran Member
If you need to drown your coffee in sugar, cream, and caramel to enjoy it, a coffee lover you are not. ;)

I was visiting at a ranch in Wyoming, my friend from uni invited me to come stay!
I asked for cream and sugar for my coffee!

Her dad, who is so rancher he wears his hat at the breakfast table said,
“ Cream and sugar? That ain’t coffee, that’s pudding!”

Last edited:

Audie

Veteran Member
I like my coffee strong and have found a really good barista who can knock up the best noisette (macchiato) at a patisserie in Sarlat. A drink that once sipped you know you are in for a decent coffee.

And being a patisserie, coffee and pain au raisin or bostok makes a nice breakfast.

Currently i am sitting at home before a roaring log fire* nursing my own brand of coffee which is essentially a double noisette on top of an espresso.

*Coldest day of the winter so far, early afternoon and it's -3c.

Gets super cold this time of year here, like 10 or12C

ChristineM

Premium Member
Nice. And those tropical beaches, dreadful things.

We have a few beaches nearby (river beaches). During summer i will make a flask of coffee, and head to a beach stoping at a patisserie on the way to buy breakfast.

20211007_175118-1.jpg

20210723_102254.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
Very nice. Ive been in France but I' ve not seen much of it.

Here, too many nasties in the underbrush and trees, so I stick to trails!

Yeah we have a few nasties, wild boar, viper, coypu. So long as they don't pinch my coffee...

Audie

Veteran Member
Yeah we have a few nasties, wild boar, viper, coypu. So long as they don't pinch my coffee...
My king cobra would eat your viper.
Ha.
Theres a dozen species of venomous snakes but the one that scares me is a green viper
that likes to climb in bushes, they are like invisible and could bite your face.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I was visiting at a ranch in Wyoming, my friend a invited me to come stay!
I asked for cream and sugar for my coffee!

Her dad, who is so rancher he west’s his hat at the breakfast table said,
“ Cream and sugar? That ain’t coffee, that’s pudding!”

Exactly!!

Good to see you, Audie! Missed you!