• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When a child interrupts Iranian Scholar's sermon

Khudayar

Sufis and some sunnis also believe in 12 Imams of Islam but none of this is related to the video, which is about dhikr and a child's interruption and the sweetness either.

mojtaba

Well, I believe it is not in the wrong Directory-Subforums.

Because:

1- The speaker, Hujjat'ul-Islam Ali Reza Panahian who is the leader of the Bayan Manavi (Spiritual Say-Intterpretation) Foundation in the Islamic Republic of Iran, is an arif scholar. And irfan is the combination of Shia Islam and Sufi Islam.

2- The Islamic sermon he delivers is about dhikr (remembrance of God) which is the essence in sufi Islam.

Thanks.

Salam my dear brother.

My brother, irfan is not combination of Shia Islam and Sufism.

Shia Islam itself, Intrinsically has Irfan‍. Sources of Shi'i Irfan are only Qur'an and sayings of Prophet Mohammad and his pure Progeny( peace be upon them ).

There are not Sama' dancing, Holul(حلول) or Ittihad(اتحاد) [ two incorrect interpretations of Wahdat al-Wojud ], etc in Shi'i Irfan, which you can find in Sufism.

There is not Khanqah(خانگاه) in Shi'i Irfan. Only mosques are the places of praying and Ibadah. But in Sufism, the place of praying is Khanqah.

and other such differences.