• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's your diagnosis?

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Post in this thread and with my super DSM skills I will diagnose you.

*Note diagnosis is not valid in all 50 states or anywhere else except perhaps Guam. Diagnosis is for fun and not an endorsement of seeking medication other than what an actual doctor has prescribed for you. Diagnosis will be as ridiculous and obscure as possible. Other people can totally diagnose you too. Diagnosis not valid in Guam.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Capgras Syndrome
You believe that a close friend or spouse has been replaced by an EXACT DOUBLE and cannot be convinced otherwise!

Oh, I thought you were going to ask us to list our diagnoses.
Nah, although that would be a good thread for another subforum :p
PARIS SYNDROME:
Only experienced by Japanese nationals who visit France (or sometimes Spain) it's a severe form of culture shock that can even cause hallucinations!

I could tell from the moment I met you, this was your problem!

Last I saw, a confused autistic/narcissist with attachment issues ;)
Alice in Wonderland Syndrome

Your sense of body, space and time have been distorted like Alice eating the cake or drinking from the vial. You hallucinate that you're super tiny or HUGE or are traveling SUPER FAST!

Wait for me!

brokensymmetry

ground state

Alice in Wonderland Syndrome

Your sense of body, space and time have been distorted like Alice eating the cake or drinking from the vial. You hallucinate that you're super tiny or HUGE or are traveling SUPER FAST!

Wait for me!

Yes. I feel as though you've glimpsed into my mind.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Ah, so no symptoms for us to post? Just your wild guess? Sure. Throw me an interesting one.

Meh you can post whatever, I don't care. I'll still diagnosis you with my expert skillz. So expert they have a z.

But you clearly suffer from Boanthropy - a delusional disorder where you believe yourself to be a cow or an ox. Stop eating the grass! (Supposedly Nebuchadnezzar might have suffered from this, so you're in good company.)

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Is there such a thing as having an antiquated psychology?

Real talk: Not that I know of, if you want to elaborate on what you mean I can answer the best I know from my experience in the field.

Ridiculous talk: FOREIGN ACCENT SYNDROME! You talk in a foreign accent as if it were your own and don't even know you're doing it. It's like it's normal to you!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I've always wanted to be diagnosed by someone on the Internet. It's a lot more accurate than that DSM stuff!

Diagnose away!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
As long as I don't have Cotard's syndrome, I think I'll be alright. But then again I have a dead person inside me now, so the walking corpse part isn't too far off.:eek:

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
I've always wanted to be diagnosed by someone on the Internet. It's a lot more accurate than that DSM stuff!

Diagnose away!
Lima syndrome

It is the exact inverse of Stockholm syndrome. You took a hostage and now you feel so bad about it, you totally identify with them instead.

*thinks up a plan to sue Drole for malpractice*
Not only do I have no money and no malpractice insurance, I'm probably not even reallllll *fades away*

As long as I don't have Cotard's syndrome, I think I'll be alright. But then again I have a dead person inside me now, so the walking corpse part isn't too far off.:eek:

You stole one of my cool ones :(

So now you have Windigo Psychosis. You want to EAT PEOPLE. EAT PEOPLE. PEOPLE EATER.