• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
That's up to Italy, Greece, etc to organise. You can't blame Germany and France for it!
But playing the "blame game" makes it easier to spread negative energy, off course.

Although it's obviously based on nothing. He keeps calling things "unfair" but utterly fails to actually justify how exactly it supposedly is "unfair".

By now, I'm 100% certain he has no justification at all. He just like throwing accusations around in order to spread more negative energy, hoping nobody would question it and get infected with said negative energy.

I'm going to refer to this phenomenon as Trump's Law in analogy to Poe's Law in the future.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
But playing the "blame game" makes it easier to spread negative energy, off course.

Although it's obviously based on nothing. He keeps calling things "unfair" but utterly fails to actually justify how exactly it supposedly is "unfair".

By now, I'm 100% certain he has no justification at all. He just like throwing accusations around in order to spread more negative energy, hoping nobody would question it and get infected with said negative energy.

I'm going to refer to this phenomenon as Trump's Law in analogy to Poe's Law in the future.
She, not he

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
They were saying in the news earlier that companies in Northern Ireland are now starting to source components and ingredients from Eire and the EU, because it's now much easier than sourcing them from the UK.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)

These don't look like "teething problems", they look like a major realignment. It remains to be seen whether UK companies will find solutions and/or alternative markets over time. Though presumably all worldwide UK exports require customs paperwork, even with trade deals in place.
So there is no getting away from this massive increase in "red tape", or from the non-tariff barriers, or from the large additional costs to business. These are inevitable consequences of leaving the Single Market and Customs Union.
And then we have the intractable problem of the Northern Ireland Protocol.....

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Wait till your customs officers actually start checking imports.
Because that hasn't happened yet in 2021.
Yeah, it's the gift that keeps on giving. There's lots of good things about brexit except no-one has been able to say what any of them are (if you ignore the lies).