• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
John Ashworth of 'Fishing for Leave' on Boris Johnson's Brexit deal -
'It didn’t take me long to realise I was reading the most humiliating document ever...it's so bad we’d be better off staying in the EU'

:rolleyes:

Oh my cod! Did it make him feel eel?

Martin

It's quite possible that Brexit will lead to the breakup of the UK longer term. Scotland independent, and NI reunited with Eire.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
UK insists it will not grant EU ambassador full diplomatic status

Boris is right, The EU is not a country, is not a state. It is not a international law entity comparable to States which cannot and must not be subject to any supranational entity. So the EU does not deserve an embassy in UK. And btw...I am against the participation of the EU representatives to the G7.

PS: I love Boris. He is my God. Only God can have such wisdom.

Martin

Altfish

Veteran Member
UK insists it will not grant EU ambassador full diplomatic status

Boris is right, The EU is not a country, is not a state. It is not a international law entity comparable to States which cannot and must not be subject to any supranational entity. So the EU does not deserve an embassy in UK. And btw...I am against the participation of the EU representatives to the G7.

PS: I love Boris. He is my God. Only God can have such wisdom.
Very petty; not good for improving relations and trade.

Johnson came to my neck of the woods yeaterday to look at flooded rivers.
He stayed well away from the public or local politicians - he is not welcome.

Martin

Very petty; not good for improving relations and trade.

Johnson came to my neck of the woods yeaterday to look at flooded rivers.
He stayed well away from the public or local politicians - he is not welcome.

I believe the EU has diplomatic missions in most other countries, so it does seem rather petty. Or at least not designed to foster a constructive relationship.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As for relations and trade, the British will discuss them with the European states. They need no EU for that;)

No they won't, they discuss with europe or they won't trade with europe. Why should europe break its own guidelines because less than half of little Britain decided to jump ship?