• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Notanumber

A Free Man
9781783352050.jpg

This should be a good read, comes out this week

Never heard of him.

He sounds like some no-mark that works for the Guardian or Independent.

However, I did some research - Luke Harding : the hack who came in from the cold

Notanumber

A Free Man
A lead in the polls?

“Labour will remain unelectable. Unless the Tories start to govern as the people want to be and I mean the majority of law abiding normal people it will be up to people like Nigel Farage to form a centre right party to get the country back on track. The majority want a simple, family life of work and pleasure and above all safety. We are losing this on a daily basis.”

Momentum chief sends stern warning to Keir Starmer over 'reckless' sacking of Long-Bailey

Altfish

Veteran Member
“Labour will remain unelectable. Unless the Tories start to govern as the people want to be and I mean the majority of law abiding normal people it will be up to people like Nigel Farage to form a centre right party to get the country back on track. The majority want a simple, family life of work and pleasure and above all safety. We are losing this on a daily basis.”

Momentum chief sends stern warning to Keir Starmer over 'reckless' sacking of Long-Bailey
Farage isn't 'Law abiding' he's been breaking lockdown rules; the Tory party flaunts the lockdown rules so they are 'law abiding'; a Tory minister is taking bribes, he's not 'law abiding'. So I must conclude that the law abiders are Labour voters.

People are beginning to realise that Starmer is a leader...

More people now think Keir Starmer would be better prime minister than Boris Johnson, poll suggests

Notanumber

A Free Man
Farage isn't 'Law abiding' he's been breaking lockdown rules; the Tory party flaunts the lockdown rules so they are 'law abiding'; a Tory minister is taking bribes, he's not 'law abiding'. So I must conclude that the law abiders are Labour voters.

People are beginning to realise that Starmer is a leader...

More people now think Keir Starmer would be better prime minister than Boris Johnson, poll suggests

It is a flash in the pan.

The Left will eat itself before the next election so it will be a choice between the Tories and Nigel.

Altfish

Veteran Member
It is a flash in the pan.

The Left will eat itself before the next election so it will be a choice between the Tories and Nigel.
The Tories will jettison the muppet Johnson in the new year, if they elect someone with half a brain, it'll be an improvement. Farage is a busted flush who's stuck in Tulsa

Notanumber

A Free Man
I said that LBC would suffer the consequences of sacking Nigel and Talk Radio would gain from it and it seems the Guardian have now realised I was right.

Who will be next to leave the failing EU?

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Guardian is having to plead for financial support because they have lost the trust of sensible people.

The BBC will be next to suffer because many like me have demanded a refund.
So, no link, you invented that bit.

btw Most newspapers are in dire straits, readership is falling to extremely low levels, not long ago the Sun was over 3m; it is now less than 1m.