• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I was wondering if Brexit would be cancelled due to Covid, but it seems the show must go on. Oh well.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I never voted for Blair so obviously I never supported him, but did not moan about him at every opportunity.

I did my best to vote him out of office using democracy as a tool for good.
Opposition is good, it strengthens democracy. All politicians and their advisors must be held to account.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Opposition is good, it strengthens democracy. All politicians and their advisors must be held to account.

What is the current opposition doing or even saying about all those non-social distancing migrants streaming across the Channel from CCP virus infected camps in France?

Altfish

Veteran Member
What is the current opposition doing or even saying about all those non-social distancing migrants streaming across the Channel from CCP virus infected camps in France?
The same as HMG are doing, that bunch of self-privileged hypocrites who have damaged the fight against coronavirus at a time of national emergency.

Notanumber

A Free Man

Altfish

Veteran Member

Notanumber

A Free Man
Starmer is the opposition, they do not criticise for no reason; they focus on the big issues, ie COVID 19

If Starmer stumbled at PMQs, Johnson fell flat on his face.

They cannot claim that free movement of people is the answer to the CCP virus no matter how deluded they are.

Meanwhile, those in power are taking the right action regarding China.

When was the last time that the man of the people Sir Keir mentioned the plight of Hong Kong?

Altfish

Veteran Member
They cannot claim that free movement of people is the answer to the CCP virus no matter how deluded they are.

Meanwhile, those in power are taking the right action regarding China.

When was the last time that the man of the people Sir Keir mentioned the plight of Hong Kong?
HK was on loan to us for 99-years (IIRC) it was handed back to China in 1997 when Chris Patten negotiated the deal.
I don't know what Starmer's thoughts are, HK is now part of China,
You seem to be deflecting again with you tenuous "What are the opposition doing about..." questions.
Why doesn't the racist parties you support suggest we repatriate them all, a bit like we did with Ugandan Asians?

Altfish

Veteran Member
I thought one of the main reasons people voted Brexit was to get rid of 'unelected bureaucrats' - well how come this Brexit Government is being run by an unaccountable, unelected bureaucrat?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's the macho thing to do to pose in front of stuff you have destroyed

facebook_1590438228301.jpg

Notanumber

A Free Man
What gives you that thought? You do jump to conclusions; it is Brexiteers that do not value civil servants and the like.
SAGE is essential, that's why Johnson should insist that the minutes are published.

Cummings is essential. That is why the Left are determined to get rid of him.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Cummings works for the elected government.
So do the Eurocrats.

Cummings is a cheat, a liar and an arrogant over privileged muppet.
He obviously has got some dirt on Johnson that i]he is now using to keep in power.

Alistair Campbell did a similar job to Cummings for Blair, if he had done this the right would have been up in ar ms - but those that defend him are all hypocrites.
Did you see Gove, he was pathetic.
Emily Matlis sums it up well...

Notanumber

A Free Man
So do the Eurocrats.

Cummings is a cheat, a liar and an arrogant over privileged muppet.
He obviously has got some dirt on Johnson that i]he is now using to keep in power.

Alistair Campbell did a similar job to Cummings for Blair, if he had done this the right would have been up in ar ms - but those that defend him are all hypocrites.
Did you see Gove, he was pathetic.
Emily Matlis sums it up well...

You proudly mention Campbell, but has Cummings taken the UK into an illegal war?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Dominic Cummings is a national hero for thwarting the Remainers Brexit extension plot.

The MSM should be reporting this achievement.