• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Most members are not net contributors...Britain pays too much, considering that the EU Commissioners are overpaid

Way too much and for what?,people talk the big talk about what we'll lose but nothing about what we've gained by being a member,other than cheap labour from financial migrants nothing,your right,the EU is a gravy train for the elites.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Yes...that article spoke of sabotage, meaning the parliamentarians are not in good faith

The parliamentarians were elected by the people in the 2017 general election - Boris the Lair, was put in his position by an unrepresentative 0.2% of the electorate (the members of the Tory party).

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
They are definitely not in good faith,they want to con the British people into staying in.

I literally laughed out loud at this! So, in 2016, when the leave campaign put blatant lies on the side of a bus and presented a totally unrealistic fantasy of the easiest free trade deal ever, and how we could keep all the advantages, save lots of money, and be better off - that wasn't a con, but now the reality has emerged, asking people if they still want it despite it being obviously nothing like what was promised, that would be a con? Seriously?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I literally laughed out loud at this! So, in 2016, when the leave campaign put blatant lies on the side of a bus and presented a totally unrealistic fantasy of the easiest free trade deal ever, and how we could keep all the advantages, save lots of money, and be better off - that wasn't a con, but now the reality has emerged, asking people if they still want it despite it being obviously nothing like what was promised, that would be a con? Seriously?

Yes seriously,you really think the remain camp didn't lie,they even did it with our money.

We can save money and can be better off,we should have gone hard from day one,this would all be over by now.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I don't know how remainers in government can live with themselves,I don't see it as cheeky,I'm just realistic about politics.

I180214_163946_2301760oTextTRMRMMGLPICT000140949443o.jpg

Right

Notanumber

A Free Man
Yes seriously,you really think the remain camp didn't lie,they even did it with our money.

We can save money and can be better off,we should have gone hard from day one,this would all be over by now.

The Remoaning MPs are snakes in the grass and the public are sick of them. We want them out of office PDQ.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This is a joke, right? Since the (now leaver) government's own assessments disagree with you and even comedy cut-out Rees Mogg has said it may take 50 years to get any benefit, would you like to justify that claim?

I justify it by being free of a ****ed up federal project that I would gladly pay extra to be rid of.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That's why a million + marched in London yesterday.

Are they not the public??

They are and entitled to March,I'll be generous and say it was over a million,quite a sizeable number but there are of course 60 plus million people in the UK,in context it's not overwhelming numbers really.