• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your beef with brexit?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The remain brigade are desperate,we can't leave with no deal yet we can't leave with one.

JC first

But I would caution them on this because my view would be that I would want a deal that resembles the five pillars we've put forward and that obviously would command support and obviously does have wide support within the Labour Party and the trade unions."

The Labour leader said his party was "ready for an election at any time" and reiterated his stance that he should have the first chance to form a new government if Mr Johnson was forced out through a no-confidence vote.

Really, just lol,he would lose.

Here's the creme de la creme

Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson, who also appeared on Sophy Ridge on Sunday, said the PM's revised Brexit deal sounds "ridiculous".

She said the party wants any deal to be "put to the public so they can have the final say", adding: "The Liberal Democrats will campaign strongly to remain."

Ms Swinson continued: "And the public need to have the choice to decide if they want to have this ridiculous deal that Boris is churning up, or even Theresa May's deal."

She reiterated her opposition to Mr Corbyn as an interim PM in order to avoid a no-deal Brexit, saying there were no circumstances in which she would back the Labour leader.

Ms Swinson also claimed it was "entirely possible" for her party to win a majority at the next election.

:: Watch Kay Burley@Breakfast, which launches tomorrow, weekdays from 7

Pitiful,people ridicule Boris and I sometimes think he's a buffoon in a china shop but he has actually got things moving,how sad is the opposition that they can't actually oppose with and credibility.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The remain brigade are desperate,we can't leave with no deal yet we can't leave with one.

JC first

But I would caution them on this because my view would be that I would want a deal that resembles the five pillars we've put forward and that obviously would command support and obviously does have wide support within the Labour Party and the trade unions."

The Labour leader said his party was "ready for an election at any time" and reiterated his stance that he should have the first chance to form a new government if Mr Johnson was forced out through a no-confidence vote.

Really, just lol,he would lose.

Here's the creme de la creme

Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson, who also appeared on Sophy Ridge on Sunday, said the PM's revised Brexit deal sounds "ridiculous".

She said the party wants any deal to be "put to the public so they can have the final say", adding: "The Liberal Democrats will campaign strongly to remain."

Ms Swinson continued: "And the public need to have the choice to decide if they want to have this ridiculous deal that Boris is churning up, or even Theresa May's deal."

She reiterated her opposition to Mr Corbyn as an interim PM in order to avoid a no-deal Brexit, saying there were no circumstances in which she would back the Labour leader.

Ms Swinson also claimed it was "entirely possible" for her party to win a majority at the next election.

:: Watch Kay Burley@Breakfast, which launches tomorrow, weekdays from 7

Pitiful,people ridicule Boris and I sometimes think he's a buffoon in a china shop but he has actually got things moving,how sad is the opposition that they can't actually oppose with and credibility.

What do you think about this?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Bercow is an odious man,he would cause more problems and fix none,but it's really brought out the desperation of remain.

I hope this barrister is successful.

Bercow suffers from Remoaner induced insanity.

He should have done his job, for which he is handsomely paid and nothing more.

He deserves a prison sentence.

Notanumber

A Free Man

Altfish

Veteran Member
That is why they want us to be a vassal state and remain under their control.

The worrying thing is that the Remoaners are more than content with that.

They lost their British backbone soon after we were forced to join the despicable club.
Straight from the alt-right phrase book.

I'm still waiting for you to post something that you've thought up yourself.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Again, straight from the alt-right phrase book.
Sad - the blatant indoctrination, thinking for oneself dies with Brexit
What is the EU all about? Trade? Common Cultural values? Turkey invades Syria and they say nothing.

Last edited: